What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Titans at Chiefs AFCCG game thread (1 Viewer)

I think the Titans scored the most 2nd half points in the NFL this year.

Momentum and plenty favor the Chiefs right now but the Titans are used to games playing out like this

Momentum and plenty favor the Chiefs right now but the Titans are used to games playing out like this
Keep hope alive.

They better remember how to tackle quick

Prior to mahomes the air raid had produced zero franchise QBs. In fact prior to mahomes the big xii had produced zero franchise QBs. It's dumb in hindsight but mahomes was basically playing in the arena league
If Reid vouchsafed for him, his job will always be safe. That's just how KC does things under the Hunts.  Who is Clark Hunt? 

You can't run people out the building when they're surrounding it with an air raid. 

Gotta zoom in on that toe. IDK. One view it looks like he dragged it. The other view it doesn't at all

Think of how much better the Chiefs offense would be if Mahomes wasn't so greedy.

Dude, take the seven yards instead of looking for the kill shot so often.

So what happened with the going backwards the heel has to touch rule?

Refs just change game to game :lmao:

That literally was an explanation what 2 weeks ago?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread