What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Government Response To The Coronavirus (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s talking about a vaccine again but his own guy said that a vaccine is 16 months away. 

He’s talking about millions of masks but his own people say that masks aren’t much good. 

You’re criticizing me for asking if he looks as exhausted as he sounds? 
I'm just asking what the point is.  We're talking about the virus, we're talking about the first death in the nation.  You guys criticize Trump for getting it wrong constantly, but the first thing you can think to offer is "Boy Orange Man Sound tired."

I'm just asking what the point is.  We're talking about the virus, we're talking about the first death in the nation.  You guys criticize Trump for getting it wrong constantly, but the first thing you can think to offer is "Boy Orange Man Sound tired."
My question wasn’t meant to be a criticism. 

Podium has now been turned over to Mike Pence and says Trump took decisive action and that is why the threat "remains low"

If we already have community spread then I can’t see how the travel bans make any difference. 
Exactly. And calling the government’s action thus far as “unprecedented” is laughable. We haven’t come close to having enough testing to determine our current level of exposure in this country. We are far behind where we need to be on this. This self-praise rings really hollow.

Secretary Azar:

"The risk remains low but can change rapidly" then adds, "The risk remains low thanks to the unprecedented actions President Trump has taken and the actions he's announcing today."

Exactly. And calling the government’s action thus far as “unprecedented” is laughable. We haven’t come close to having enough testing to determine our current level of exposure in this country. We are far behind where we need to be on this. This self-praise rings really hollow.
Self-praise is a separate issue.

Why would you more people traveling to areas where there are known outbreaks? You want to sit next to a guy who just came back from Northern Italy right now?

Plus the first or second emphasis of each person speaking is to praise President Trump’s decision making. 

Once Trump got past patting himself on the back, I thought trump was fine so far.

Unfortunately I don't think we will get this when he does the campaign rally tonight when he has to throw red meat at the base

Last edited by a moderator:
Trump asked about his talk of hoax yesterday, "hoax is them (media) trying to pin this on someone"

Last edited by a moderator:
This reporter is trying to help Trump out with the question about the CDC guy being "muzzled".

Just shut up and let the guy answer and it helps you out.

Once Trump got past patting himself on the back, I thought trump was fine so far.

Unfortunately I don't think we will get this when he does the campaign rally tonight when he has to throw red meat at the base
I’d like to think he’d at least understand the optics would be bad. 

Asked if he's considering closing the southern border, Trump says "we are looking also southern border." (which doesn't make much sense to me as I don't think any of the reported cases were from those who have crossed the southern border).

Asked if he's considering closing the southern border, Trump says "we are looking also southern border." (which doesn't make much sense to me as I don't think any of the reported cases were from those who have crossed the southern border).
It's already spread to Mexico. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread