Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Government Response To The Coronavirus

James Daulton

3 minutes ago, timschochet said:

You’re criticizing me for asking if he looks as exhausted as he sounds? 

I'm just asking what the point is.  We're talking about the virus, we're talking about the first death in the nation.  You guys criticize Trump for getting it wrong constantly, but the first thing you can think to offer is "Boy Orange Man Sound tired."

• Love 1

Just now, jm192 said:

I'm just asking what the point is.  We're talking about the virus, we're talking about the first death in the nation.  You guys criticize Trump for getting it wrong constantly, but the first thing you can think to offer is "Boy Orange Man Sound tired."

My question wasn’t meant to be a criticism. 

Just now, timschochet said:

If we already have community spread then I can’t see how the travel bans make any difference. 

Exactly. And calling the government’s action thus far as “unprecedented” is laughable. We haven’t come close to having enough testing to determine our current level of exposure in this country. We are far behind where we need to be on this. This self-praise rings really hollow.

Just now, Workhorse said:

Exactly. And calling the government’s action thus far as “unprecedented” is laughable. We haven’t come close to having enough testing to determine our current level of exposure in this country. We are far behind where we need to be on this. This self-praise rings really hollow.

Self-praise is a separate issue.

Why would you more people traveling to areas where there are known outbreaks? You want to sit next to a guy who just came back from Northern Italy right now?

2 minutes ago, Workhorse said:

Plus the first or second emphasis of each person speaking is to praise President Trump’s decision making. 

5 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Once Trump got past patting himself on the back, I thought trump was fine so far.

Unfortunately I don't think we will get this when he does the campaign rally tonight when he has to throw red meat at the base

I’d like to think he’d at least understand the optics would be bad. 

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

Asked if he's considering closing the southern border, Trump says "we are looking also southern border." (which doesn't make much sense to me as I don't think any of the reported cases were from those who have crossed the southern border).

It's already spread to Mexico.