What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Does China owe the world for the COVID-19 cover-up? Anything or nothing? (1 Viewer)

Summer Wheat said:
3,500,000 people worlwide have died from COVID.  If this is found out to have been developed in a lab there has to be serious consequences worldwide.  Is China too powerful to stand up to though is the question?

The NBA is in bed with China.  Hollywood is in bed with China.  John Cena had to make a public apology to China for calling Taiwain a country. Cena  "I am very,very sorry and made a mistake. I love and respect China and their people"
The lab had been developing viruses since at least 2015, just as many virus research labs throughout the world have done.

If you're proposing that we start approaching scientific research in a manner similar to how we approach nuclear energy (i.e., policing the world).....I'm not totally opposed to the idea; I'm just not sure how it would work and how far we should go.

Users who are viewing this thread