What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (12 Viewers)

I'm in alignment with much of Don Hutson's criticisms of management. But I do think the Night King went over the line with the terminally ill woman in order to criticize the company.

BTW got back in on CYDY today. Hoping for some good news from the safety board and a little bump from today's presentation.

Last edited by a moderator:
What if you felt that people with terminal illnesses were being misled by a company and the company did this to increase their stock price?  Would you reach out to those people or would you stand by silently and let them be victimized?  CYDY is trashy.
He's a blogger not a Doctor.  Not only did he reach out to  her, he was making recommendations of other products to look into.  He was Trump like in that one, recommending a medication when he's not qualified to do so.

I'm in alignment with much of Don Hutson's criticisms of management. But I do think the Night King went over the line with the terminally ill woman in order to criticize the company.
I'd say 90% of the people that post in this thread are  critical of management.  We all seem to be aligned there.  Maybe that's the echo chamber Contrux boy was referring to

What if you felt that people with terminal illnesses were being misled by a company and the company did this to increase their stock price?  Would you reach out to those people or would you stand by silently and let them be victimized?  CYDY is trashy.
Just a follow up here, if you believe that Feuerstein is acting in her best interest, you are going down the road again that the drug doesn't work.  Why are you invested?

I'd say 90% of the people that post in this thread are  critical of management.  We all seem to be aligned there.  Maybe that's the echo chamber Contrux boy was referring to
Attacking Nader has always been allowed here.  Attacking anything else would lead to a swarm of personal attacks by the bully brigade.  It has gotten better over the last month or two.  A lot of the Truthers have left.

"I told you not to buy at $.29 and now that the stock is down to $3 my opinion is completely validated" is a fun argument.
Literally that doesn't apply to anyone.  Whyatt made his first criticism when the price was $1.20.  If it weren't for Covid, the stock price might have gone back to $.29.  Covid happening is sheer luck.  And most of the people who invested at $.29 are no longer shareholders (or they at least sold the vast majority of their shares).  On the other hand, there are a bunch of bagholders who invested at $5-$10 per share who feel like they can't sell until they at least break even.  There are several people who are currently tens of thousands of dollars in the red.

Literally that doesn't apply to anyone.  Whyatt made his first criticism when the price was $1.20.  If it weren't for Covid, the stock price might have gone back to $.29.  Covid happening is sheer luck.  And most of the people who invested at $.29 are no longer shareholders (or they at least sold the vast majority of their shares).  On the other hand, there are a bunch of bagholders who invested at $5-$10 per share who feel like they can't sell until they at least break even.  There are several people who are currently tens of thousands of dollars in the red.
:lmao:

Yes, the Ponzi scheme. 

:lmao:

Literally that doesn't apply to anyone.  Whyatt made his first criticism when the price was $1.20. 
Anyone reading at the time  could  have invested and easily got out with at least 400% profit, if not a whole lot more.  Whyatt was wrong on that one.

Would like to also point out that while HGEN is making some moves now,  it's also deep in the red since he first started  touting it.  Jury is out if it ever gets back to the levels he suggested to buy at.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone reading at the time  could  have invested and easily got out with at least 400% profit, if not a whole lot more.  Whyatt was wrong on that one.

Would like to also point out that while HGEN is making some moves now,  it's also deep in the red since he first started  touting it.  Jury is out if it ever gets back to the levels he suggested to buy at.
Does it make you feel better than others have lost as much on another stock as you have lost on CYDY?

Users who are viewing this thread