What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (4 Viewers)

Does anybody know if when submitted to the FDA the full dataset or findings for each endpoint is made public on the FDA website?

Still mindboggling to me that nobody is picking this up (more doctor buzz, media), unless they are waiting for the full data release to validate findings.

In these difficult times I look for hope and optimism and found it from Seth on the Yahoo board. Expressed more eloquently than I would be able though you are warned to not to look to Yahoo message boards for guidance. Ironic.

"No other drug can claim they improve NEWS2 clinical markers by 250% compared to the current standard of care. If you examine all of the trial endpoints including primary and secondary, it becomes clear this is by far the most important endpoint to exhibit statistical significance since it is indicative of whether a mild/moderate patient will become severe/critical. Not only is leronlimab the ONLY drug that can claim this through clinical trial results BUT we also are the only drug that can reduce serious adverse events in mild/moderate patients by 64%. Given that there are phase 3 clinical trials as we speak with the primary endpoint being the reductions of SAEs reflects just how important that piece of data is just by itself. Price action does not dictate data or fundamentals and the last thing investors should be doing is looking towards yahoo message boards to help understand the data. Do your own due diligence but weeks ago investors said safety looks good but we need efficacy... well as of this morning we officially have both and in times of unmet medical need, having better safety and efficacy over standard of care warrants emergency use authorization even if the FDA would like a phase 3 for mild/moderate (these are not mutually exclusive events). I’m sure shorts will continue working overtime saying “bad data” and bashing NP but at the end of the day we have statistically significant safety and efficacy data compared to the current standard of care and no amount of bashing, lying, or complaining will change that."

Guys guys. Come on. Settle down. Tomorrow is the big day with the big news and the big data will be released and it’ll skyrocket!  

Tomorrow. Tomorrow. 
I love ya. 
Tomorrow. 
You’re always a day away. 

Guys guys. Come on. Settle down. Tomorrow is the big day with the big news and the big data will be released and it’ll skyrocket!  

Tomorrow. Tomorrow. 
I love ya. 
Tomorrow. 
You’re always a day away. 
Definitely not shtick, Otis is scorned.  ;)

Does anybody know if when submitted to the FDA the full dataset or findings for each endpoint is made public on the FDA website?

Still mindboggling to me that nobody is picking this up (more doctor buzz, media), unless they are waiting for the full data release to validate findings.
Per the press release they're going to submit findings and data to FDA "later this week".

What time do the Berlin markets open?  Anxious for a peak of what might come.  I kind of bought more than I intended to today and am hoping to unload tomorrow.

You guys think being a winner is ####in' easy?  If it was easy everyone would do it.  Every superhero movie's 3rd act contains a moment when all is lost and the hero is left with nothing but despair.  It would be easy to give up.  But you have to have the courage to keep going.  You thinking about selling, or should you hold???  The hardest choices require the strongest will.  We've all been beaten down.  We know what's it's like to lose.  To feel so desperately that we're right yet to fail nonetheless.  But eventually the share price will get back to double digits.  Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

Lebronlimeade is...inevitable.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we were caught up in the sides.  Its not a magic bullet nor a fraud.  So Dr. Yo.  BP have to be scrutinized as does AF and crew.  Like almost everything, the truth lies in the middle.  

Still will always have long cydy shares but it comes down to proof the drug works better than others.  Safe is great, but a placebo is safe though.  That is what the gamble is at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even if/when the Covid stuff fails i think their stock still has a floor of around $1.  Cytodyn has a cult like following who won't give up no matter what.  They can always keep the clan believing by doing trials for one of the other 50'ish indications they claim.

If you think about the ruthless greed that America is built on.  Its cheaper to buy into this than fight it.  

I don't get the run to 10 but got to think it was a true money grab while knowing what would happen rather than faith in the drug.

Recently, we found that combinations with CCL5/CCR5 antagonist and the anti-PD-L1 antibody inhibited tumor growth and improved overall survival in mice models of PDAC.5Here, we first determined that cancer-FOXP3 mediated immune escape by recruiting regulatory T cells via upregulation of CCL5. We provided the rationale that cancer-FOXP3 could identify PDAC patients suited for combination of ICI and the chemokines/chemokine receptors inhibitor, in order to improve response. Interestingly, CCR5 and CXCR4 serve as the co-receptors for HIV-1 entry into T cells, and they have been used as popular targets for the development of new drugs. BL-8040, the peptide-based motixafortide, exhibits encouraging results in combination treatment. Meanwhile, the CCR5 antagonists, such as the small molecular reagents like maraviroc and the humanized monoclonal anti-CCR5 antibody leronlimab, have achieved the primary endpoints in phase 3 clinical studies on HIV, and therefore could be considered for therapeutic repurposing in PDAC.

In the future, additional studies on incorporating the CCL5/CCR5 and CXCL12/CXCR4 pathway blockade for the treatment of PDAC may overcome the compensation mechanism of single-pathway chemokines/chemokine receptors and encourage the innovation of therapeutic strategies for the lethal disease.

And they still are, not sure where Golf Guy is coming from.  
Have you completed 2 classes in organic chemistry?  Have you been a CR1 and traveled around the US to sites starting drug studies?  Did you ascend to a CR2 and get on more important drug studies?  Did you become at CR 3 and then the lead on drug studies?  While this happened you were not with one company but different because they were fighting for you to work there?

Forget that, you are right.

I will tell you my daughter's professional advice.  Who knows, you might as well ride it out.  But if there was any ground breaking info, I hope she would have told me.  

They haven't given enough data publicly to be truly scrutinized.  

Then ask why.

I will tell you my daughter's professional advice.  Who knows, you might as well ride it out.  But if there was any ground breaking info, I hope she would have told me.  

They haven't given enough data publicly to be truly scrutinized.  

Then ask why.
Say what now?

Have you completed 2 classes in organic chemistry?  Have you been a CR1 and traveled around the US to sites starting drug studies?  Did you ascend to a CR2 and get on more important drug studies?  Did you become at CR 3 and then the lead on drug studies?  While this happened you were not with one company but different because they were fighting for you to work there?

Forget that, you are right.
Please read this in the morning after you come back to reality and see if what you are saying makes any sense to yourself.

Its pure jibberish.  My guess is that you think you have strung together a cogent presentation but all you've managed to barely do is string a few unrelated sentences together.

Users who are viewing this thread