Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Chiefs vs Chargers - week 2


Blackbear

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Despyzer said:

NFL Redzone is fixated on the 17-0 blowout in AZ and can barely be bothered to peak in on this game.

The game is televised on CBS here in NC.  I didn't know the Chargers were gonna play their rookie QB today until the game started. I'd love to see the Chargers get themselves a win today.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, simey said:

The game is televised on CBS here in NC.  I didn't know the Chargers were gonna play their rookie QB today until the game started. I'd love to see the Chargers get themselves a win today.

I think they said Taylor aggregated a rib injury. Did anyone else hear that?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Blackbear said:

This injury to Taylor might be a blessing for Charger fans. Looks good so far. I’m not sure Tyrod will have a job to come back to if this keeps up. 

Anthony Lynn has a huge crush on Tyrod. It might not be as easy of a decision as it looks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Ghost Rider said:

Great throw.  Chargers coaches are crazy dumb if they even think of putting Taylor back in QB once he is healthy.  The rookie looks good. Let him play and deal with some growing pains.

Yeah, Herbert looks poised out there. He definitely doesn't look intimidated going up against the Champs.  Hopefully they will stick with him for the season, and let him get experience. The Chargers are plenty competitive with him in the game.

Edited by simey
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, IHEARTFF said:

Herbert is kind of like Josh Allen. If he shows good accuracy and decision making, they’ve got something. 

Similar arm strength it seems. Good comparison. Hopefully he is more accurate. I say hopefully because I drafted him in a rookie draft for a dynasty teams at the 3.02. So far I am liking that pick. 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The lengths that Red Zone will go to to avoid giving us a look-in at this game is ridiculous. Cowboys highlights, Bears highlights, injury rundowns, replays of plays we just saw live in the other two games, examinations of penalty calls in the other games....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Despyzer said:

The lengths that Red Zone will go to to avoid giving us a look-in at this game is ridiculous. Cowboys highlights, Bears highlights, injury rundowns, replays of plays we just saw live in the other two games, examinations of penalty calls in the other games....

Might be because about 80% of the country has the game on CBS. Still sucks for the other 20%

 

2 minutes ago, Buckna said:

Hill let a 1st down bounce off his chest pads. Need the fantasy points man!


There we go!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
  • Create New...