What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Biden Years - Every day something more shocking than the last!! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends, either get an education or work in a trade. Put in time, effort, and determination, and it could happen. Still don't see how Hunter and the lack of evidence pertains to Biden.
I agree, those are the rules for us. But you can’t possibly think that’s how Hunter got that job.

Anyway, I’m out. Believe what you guys want to believe. 

His testimony thus far has not shown a thing close to illegal from Joe Biden?  Mostly that some offers were made to meetings and deals that never even happened.
Let’s say it hasn’t shown anything illegal for your argument, Joe Biden repeatedly denied knowing anything about Hunter’s overseas dealings (even while flying him to China on Air Force 2 in 2015) and claims to have never gotten a penny. He even gave the slick Willy finger wave at the debate when asked about it to ensure he was lying. Acknowledging “some offers and meetings” suddenly means he was lying. I mean, C’mon, man.

Let’s say it hasn’t shown anything illegal for your argument, Joe Biden repeatedly denied knowing anything about Hunter’s overseas dealings (even while flying him to China on Air Force 2 in 2015) and claims to have never gotten a penny. He even gave the slick Willy finger wave at the debate when asked about it to ensure he was lying. Acknowledging “some offers and meetings” suddenly means he was lying. I mean, C’mon, man.
Its not only my argument but that of even the GOP investigation.

Lies...that is what you have...as a Trump supporter you are going to present that Biden lied about knowing his son had some possible dirty dealings?

That is downright hilarious.

Just heard today the Detroit city clerk is expecting a small voter turnout on Tuesday as registrations were not up. Said that they also way over estimated the demand absentee ballots.   Detroit basically cost Hillary Michigan last election from a small turnout. Had the same amout that tunred out for Obama turned out for Hillary she wins Michigan.
They also had something crazy like 80,000 ballots with the pres line blank too in michigan

Biden Aides See Warning Signs in Black, Latino Turnout So Far

"Democrats say Biden’s strength among other groups - namely seniors and suburbanites - will compensate for any drop-off in Latino support." 

Are the Democrats doing it again?
Just heard today the Detroit city clerk is expecting a small voter turnout on Tuesday as registrations were not up. Said that they also way over estimated the demand absentee ballots.   Detroit basically cost Hillary Michigan last election from a small turnout. Had the same amout that tunred out for Obama turned out for Hillary she wins Michigan.
You're burying the lede here. The Detroit city clerk is expecting a 50% turnout — which would actually be up 2% from 2016.

Granted, that is slightly lower than it was when Obama was running, but it would still have been enough for Hillary to win Michigan in 2016.

You're burying the lede here. The Detroit city clerk is expecting a 50% turnout — which would actually be up 2% from 2016.

Granted, that is slightly lower than it was when Obama was running, but it would still have been enough for Hillary to win Michigan in 2016.
On the local news they were expecting much higher, up to 60-65%  

Republicans don't care about lying.

Its not only my argument but that of even the GOP investigation.

Lies...that is what you have...as a Trump supporter you are going to present that Biden lied about knowing his son had some possible dirty dealings?

That is downright hilarious.
GOP investigation? 

GOP investigation? 
Ron Johnson...you know how he investigated Joe Biden’s handling of Ukraine in relation to his son being on the board of Burisma?  You do know they investigated, right?  And found absolutely nothing (other than Joe acting in accordance with established US foreign policy).  You know, the only accusation at al that happened while he was actually holding public office.

My questions clearly isn't directed at you then. I've never sat through an entire Biden speech. I'm asking people who actually do how they can. I had to go into the other room and turn the volume down. It sounded like one steady yelling tone. He's a personable guy. Why is he doing it like that?
Yeah - no clue.  I remember wondering about the yelling - not quite to Bernie levels.  He did seem to have a more reserved approach in the debates.  

Ron Johnson...you know how he investigated Joe Biden’s handling of Ukraine in relation to his son being on the board of Burisma?  You do know they investigated, right?  And found absolutely nothing (other than Joe acting in accordance with established US foreign policy).  You know, the only accusation at al that happened while he was actually holding public office.
I’m not talking about the Biden’s Ukraine debacle, I’m talking about their pay to play scheme with China that was just uncovered. 

I’m not talking about the Biden’s Ukraine debacle, I’m talking about their pay to play scheme with China that was just uncovered. 
Ummm yeah, what?  You mean where there was never an actual deal of any kind made?  Or when all those failed they try to come up with a new claim?

Oof how many laptops is this guy gonna leave around?

Another laptop tied to Hunter Biden was reportedly obtained by the Drug Enforcement Administration earlier this year.

Sources told NBC News that the device belonging to the 50-year-old son of former Vice President Joe Biden, who is now a presidential candidate, was taken into custody by the DEA in February while executing a search warrant in the Massachusetts office of a psychiatrist who was accused of professional misconduct.

That former celebrity psychiatrist, Keith Ablow, saw his license suspended after he faced allegations of sexually exploiting patients and illegally diverting prescription drugs. Ablow has denied the allegations and has not been charged with any crime.

The report from NBC on Friday said Hunter Biden was not a target of the search or the investigation, and his lawyer got the laptop back. It remains unclear why the device was there in the first place.

A lawyer for Hunter Biden did not immediately return a request for comment. The Washington Examiner also reached out to the DEA for comment. Hunter Biden has struggled with substance abuse. He was discharged from the U.S. Navy in 2013 after testing positive for cocaine.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/another-hunter-biden-laptop-taken-into-custody-during-dea-raid-report

A vote for Biden is essentially a vote for k Harris as President.  Almost every day joe is out of his basement offers another bumbling moment.  
Why would he step down - if this were true we have a perfect example in Reagan who never stepped down.  Or are you suggesting that he’ll die?

Why would he step down - if this were true we have a perfect example in Reagan who never stepped down.  Or are you suggesting that he’ll die?
Joe does not look in the best of health and the job is demanding.  Would be suprised if he finishes one term. Harris will take over and that was probably the plan all along.

Joe does not look in the best of health and the job is demanding.  Would be suprised if he finishes one term. Harris will take over and that was probably the plan all along.
C’mon, man! This is such a silly take. He was supposed to be some senile old fart who was going to drop out of the debates. He didn’t. Now he’s some senile old fart that, I guess the deep state, has put in place to win so Harris can become president and then, what, enact a far left agenda? Harris could beat trump if she had one the nomination. Anyone with a pulse would in my opinion, a lot of people hate trump. It’s true that a lot of people don’t care about the democrats agenda they’re just voting against trump. 
Hell, why not believe Trump himself is a deep state operative? He used to be a democrat, and could single handedly sink the republican party for years with his one term as president. Certainly a lot more evidence of this than a lot of stuff you claim.

C’mon, man! This is such a silly take. He was supposed to be some senile old fart who was going to drop out of the debates. He didn’t. Now he’s some senile old fart that, I guess the deep state, has put in place to win so Harris can become president and then, what, enact a far left agenda? Harris could beat trump if she had one the nomination. Anyone with a pulse would in my opinion, a lot of people hate trump. It’s true that a lot of people don’t care about the democrats agenda they’re just voting against trump. 
Hell, why not believe Trump himself is a deep state operative? He used to be a democrat, and could single handedly sink the republican party for years with his one term as president. Certainly a lot more evidence of this than a lot of stuff you claim.
Like you state, Harris would have won anyway so It really does not matter who is POTUS as long as Trump does not win. I don`t know anything about the deep state. I just don`t JB will finish the term at 82 years of age.

Like you state, Harris would have won anyway so It really does not matter who is POTUS as long as Trump does not win. I don`t know anything about the deep state. I just don`t JB will finish the term at 82 years of age.
Harris never would have gotten the nomination.   In fact, she was such a terrible candidate that despite being touted as one of the favorites early on, she was one of the first to drop out because support for her plummeted so quickly.  Like it or not, concern about Biden's health and the prospect of a Harris presidency is very real for some undecideds.

The report from NBC on Friday said Hunter Biden was not a target of the search or the investigation, and his lawyer got the laptop back. It remains unclear why the device was there in the first place.
Umm...and the point of this?  The investigation wasn't even about him...he got the computer back.  Keep reaching...someday you might grab something that even comes close to Joe Biden...this one doesn't really even touch Hunter

Physically he looks in just fine health and better than our current POTUS.  Job is demanding?  Not according to those around the current POTUS.  He can take executive time...watch a lot of cable news...skip briefings all together.

This part of it being the plan all along is Q level baseless conspiracy talk.

Umm...and the point of this?  The investigation wasn't even about him...he got the computer back.  Keep reaching...someday you might grab something that even comes close to Joe Biden...this one doesn't really even touch Hunter
I'm getting a real Captain Ahab vibe from the perpetrators of these stories about Hunter. They're so desperate for anything to stick that they don't even care anymore about plausibility. What's next, some guy's father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate once heard Hunter say some disparaging remarks about America and our inability to have decent healthcare? FULL INVESTIGATION!

Both of my parents had dementia/Alzheimer’s so I’ve personally experienced the symptoms for 20 years.  Joe provides us examples all the time that his cognitive ability is comprised which will slowly deteriorate.  He will be a figure head President and hand over the reins to Kamala.  That’s my prediction.  

I'm getting a real Captain Ahab vibe from the perpetrators of these stories about Hunter. They're so desperate for anything to stick that they don't even care anymore about plausibility. What's next, some guy's father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate once heard Hunter say some disparaging remarks about America and our inability to have decent healthcare? FULL INVESTIGATION!
Or...

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Hunter with his laptop pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

“And that was the plan all along.” Whose plan are you referring to here? 

Between Joe and Trump...who went in for what appears to be an emergency in December...one that was never disclosed why it actually happened...unless you buy that it was phase one of a physical...to which there was never a phase 2?

And come on...an opinion piece on a right wing source...do we not deserve to know the truth about Trump?  Or just Biden.  Before that it was Hillary's health.  Its like there is nothing even creative anymore...4 years later its emails and health while ignoring the glaring issues with Trump on the same topics.

I see we’ve turned another corner and are right back where we started- hunter Biden story didn’t work, let’s hammer his mental state for the next few days. 

Harris couldn’t even crack 3% in the Democrat primary and dropped out before any votes were even counted. What an absurd comment. 

When Biden made a great speech at the Democrat convention and other appearances Trumpers ran with, he has to be taking some drugs demanding Biden take a drug test. Biden occasionally  stutters, misspeaks  and is not a great speaker but I have no concerns about Biden particularly because I think he will put some sound intelligent people in place as advisors and In his cabinet and will listen to them. That makes me more confident in a Biden administration than a Trump administration who only puts yes men and women in his administration.

I see we’ve turned another corner and are right back where we started- hunter Biden story didn’t work, let’s hammer his mental state for the next few days. 
Rest assure that joe will win but he is only a figurehead.  The real President will be the progressive wing of the Democratic Party.   This was the only way for the progressives to win.  

I know in this case of Hunter leaving a laptop behind is a nothing burger in regards to Joe, it’s just another case of the media hiding everything about the family. You did see what the man who he left his laptop at his place is being charged with? I mean c’mon man that’s pretty creepy/serous stuff.

Rest assure that joe will win but he is only a figurehead.  The real President will be the progressive wing of the Democratic Party.   This was the only way for the progressives to win.  
Why would that be what is being pushed by the DNC who has been accused of going out of their way to stop the progressive wing of the party (Bernie)?

Again...this is Q level and baseless conspiracy stuff here.

I know in this case of Hunter leaving a laptop behind is a nothing burger in regards to Joe, it’s just another case of the media hiding everything about the family. You did see what the man who he left his laptop at his place is being charged with? I mean c’mon man that’s pretty creepy/serous stuff.
Its a nothing burger in regards to Hunter as well.

Hiding everything about the family?  There was literally nothing in that investigation that really had to do with the family.  The man wasn't connected to the family...anymore than people that have connections to Trump have been charged with bad stuff.  Its a ridiculous claim you are making to connect the two really.

Seriously, a huge Captain Ahab vibe about these stories. We already know Hunter has had issues, but he's his own person, and there's once again zero connection to Joe. Furthermore, we have confirmed stories of the Trumps stealing from their own kids charity. Screwing up one's own life is one thing, but taking money from a kids charity? That's worse.

Harris couldn’t even crack 3% in the Democrat primary and dropped out before any votes were even counted. What an absurd comment. 
The democratic candidate, whoever it was, would be polling in the same place as Biden. You guys say it all the time, there’s no energy for the party, just anti-trump energy. Mayor Pete, yang, Bernie, any of them would be in the same position, and if there were “a plan” to make one of them president they wouldn’t be going through such hoops to do it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would that be what is being pushed by the DNC who has been accused of going out of their way to stop the progressive wing of the party (Bernie)?

Again...this is Q level and baseless conspiracy stuff here.
Where did I say dnc supported this?.. It’s called a prediction so I’m not attaching any links..  

Where did I say dnc supported this?.. It’s called a prediction so I’m not attaching any links..  
You didn’t, the other guy alluded to the plan to get Harris into the presidency. He’s asking why the DNC or whoever might have such a plan to empower the progressive wing would also be responsible for screwing over the progressive wing (Sanders) to try to elect Hillary and now Biden, only to backdoor a progressive into power by Joe leaving the presidency early.

Also, during Trumps impeachment when Rudy G was in the Ukraine digging for dirt on Biden, a laptop appears in Delaware with dirt on joe Biden, which Rudy is given a copy of because the owner thought the fbi wasn’t moving fast enough on it, and  isn’t brought to anyone’s attention until 2 weeks before the election. 

If you believe any of this stuff, you’re a low Q individual. 

How would the progessive wing of the party be the real president is my point...seems like a prediction based on nothing but fear tactics about "progressives" or "socialism".

You didn’t, the other guy alluded to the plan to get Harris into the presidency. He’s asking why the DNC or whoever might have such a plan to empower the progressive wing would also be responsible for screwing over the progressive wing (Sanders) to try to elect Hillary and now Biden, only to backdoor a progressive into power by Joe leaving the presidency early.

Also, during Trumps impeachment when Rudy G was in the Ukraine digging for dirt on Biden, a laptop appears in Delaware with dirt on joe Biden, which Rudy is given a copy of because the owner thought the fbi wasn’t moving fast enough on it, and  isn’t brought to anyone’s attention until 2 weeks before the election. 

If you believe any of this stuff, you’re a low Q individual. 
Well I guess we can’t all be as intelligent and interesting as you... 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread