What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FanDuel Week 7 (1 Viewer)

Is it one of those weeks where you have to have that one guy or you aren't cashing - ie Adams
Looks like it.  My winners had either Adams or Lockett.  Big money had both.

Most of my entries had cashed before the Sunday night game, but all that didn't have Adams or Lockett fell just short.

Last edited by a moderator:
None of my 10 contests are showing as finalized yet.  I appear to have cashed in all of them, but I am pretty close to the pay line in some.  It shows 9 quarters still remaining for all the entries.  These are all 50/50s fwiw.

My most used lineup fell on it's face.  My decision to move off Murray for Watson was a bad move.  Add to that the Davis and Henry performances and you have a recipe for disaster equaling about 107pts.  Nice 11th out of 12th place in the league --- uggghhhh.  Looks like I will get back about 60% of what I invested this week.  I did get one lineup to 186-pts for a top 10000 finish in the Milly Maker, as my best lineup (and honestly, one my all time high scores too).  I also have 171-pt Sun-Mon lineup still going, but I have no players left.  It will cash, but slowly tonight it will slide down the payout list.  Who knows maybe my Montgomery (MVP) led single game lineup with two kickers will hit big tonight in a low scoring battle?

I got locketted. All my cash games were big in the money and Lockett dropped me out in all of them. I was winning our league until Lockett's 4th quarter. His 3rd TD was just icing. Ended up losing about 30% this week, and until the night game I was up 200%.

I got locketted. All my cash games were big in the money and Lockett dropped me out in all of them. I was winning our league until Lockett's 4th quarter. His 3rd TD was just icing. Ended up losing about 30% this week, and until the night game I was up 200%.
The Late Night Hammer!

Same. Only had Lockett in one lineup. Metcalf in most of the others. 

What score won the league? It was full before I got around to joining.

I didn't have Lockett at all but hung on for +$7.20 for the week. Best score 162+

Users who are viewing this thread