What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***LA Rams vs Miami Dolphins +3.5 (45)*** (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
I believe the entire Miami fan base is jacked up today for this game. Nothing but best wishes for ALL the players involved today from BOTH teams. There hasn't been this much hype down here in Miami in quite some time. 

30 Minutes to Go for Tua Time

I see the Rams trying to run the ball a lot today, don't think McVay wants to give Tua short fields or any momentum if he can avoid it. McVay is actually pretty conservative when you peel things back. 

I see all the RBs getting into the action today for the Rams. 

30 Minutes to Go for Tua Time

I see the Rams trying to run the ball a lot today, don't think McVay wants to give Tua short fields or any momentum if he can avoid it. McVay is actually pretty conservative when you peel things back. 

I see all the RBs getting into the action today for the Rams. 
What's your thoughts about Gaskin today? Does Tua help or hurt him?  Do you think the Rams will stack the box and see if Tua can beat them thru the air? Will Gaskin catch a bunch of dump offs today? 

What's your thoughts about Gaskin today? Does Tua help or hurt him?  Do you think the Rams will stack the box and see if Tua can beat them thru the air? Will Gaskin catch a bunch of dump offs today? 
I doubt the Rams are selling out to stopping Gaskin or allowing Tua to see a loose Secondary. I think the Rams will play it close to the vest. 

Tua will help the running game for Gaskin but not sure that happens immediately this week. 

1st Down-Miami offsides

2nd and 3rd Henderson takes 2 carries...1st Down

1st 2nd and 3rd Down...Goff Goff Goff, the 1st 2 didn't even make it to the LOS, the 3rd one there wasn't anybody open, he tried to get it to Kupp twice if you could even call it that. 

PUNT!!!

TUA TUA TUA TUA TUA TUA TUA TUA TUA TUA TUA TUA TUA TUA....

And it's back to Henderson...he gets the 1st 4 rush attempts today...still in there on 1st and goal

Last edited by a moderator:
Woods flip, no one there for Miami to stop them...you wonder if Fitz would have turned it over...I mean seriously this is terrible. 

Flores is now jeopardizing the entire team. Miami had a chance to do well today, Rams offense was shut down good and they haven't passed at all on us yet BUT...they're going to hammer Miami on the ground today. 

I think he needed to be deeper in the pocket.
But if he doesn't understand or know that then he shouldn't be out there...things were going so well with Fitz 

OMG, only Miami could have th e best B2B wins they've seen in a long time and pull their starting QB because they feel pressure to start their rookie because other teams are witnessing some success with their rookie QBs and they need to evaluate where they are...that was answered quickly. 

Tua looks so small out there...I dunno, I was a huge critic and so far it looks like it might be a huge uphill climb. 1st play he turns it over deep in his own territory, just terrible. 

Woods flip, no one there for Miami to stop them...you wonder if Fitz would have turned it over...I mean seriously this is terrible. 

Flores is now jeopardizing the entire team. Miami had a chance to do well today, Rams offense was shut down good and they haven't passed at all on us yet BUT...they're going to hammer Miami on the ground today. 
With such high draft picks possible next year they need to evaluate Tua thoroughly. Can't do that in 4 or 5 games. 

Miami had great field position but unable to move the ball.

Tua a clear Zero for Two right now and has cost his team -7 so far if not more, Fitz likely could have gotten a FG attempt, I'll say Tua is a solid -10 so far in the points column. 

Maybe they should get Fitz warmed up tif they want to win this game, 2nd half needs to at least be an open option if the Phins can keep the Rams to maybe 14 by half if they don't turn it over again. 

Kupp lot of targets, mostly just sitting down 5-7 yds down into the defense...

And MIAMI smartens up and Wilkins makes. HUGE play, the biggest of his short career. 

Wilkins was lined up near or over Center, Wilkins drops back in the zone and flashes some of that athletic ability. Goff never saw him

This is gonna be a game unfortunately, we’ve got a bad Goff day.  Should run’em but not looking that way today.  
Let's give the Phins secondary credit, saw Goff wanting to go long on some of those shorter Kupp targets, pretty sure Miami is locking down the field between the sidleines and the numbers. It's the middle of the field where the Rams will need to exploit. 

I have not seen Parker all day, I haven't even seen him on the field but maybe others see it different. 

Just saw Parker in the red zone on 1st and goal...

Rams get a turnover and score a TD

Dolphins get a turnover and score a TD

End of the 1st Quarter and your score from Hard Rock 7-7.

What a football game

Let's give the Phins secondary credit, saw Goff wanting to go long on some of those shorter Kupp targets, pretty sure Miami is locking down the field between the sidleines and the numbers. It's the middle of the field where the Rams will need to exploit. 
Not knocking Mia, just saying, on paper and talent level vs talent level it shouldn’t be a game. But bad Goff (inaccurate, 3 batted balls, pick - should be 2, etc etc), no Ramsey and Tua energy makes for a closer game then it should be.  

Any play call not involving Henderson running behind that line and extra blockers, this guy needs fed all game long if the Rams want success today. Miami is ripe to be run on today, don't hesitate if I'm the Rams OC. I keep calling running plays, if Henderson needs a breather, Brown time. 

Not knocking Mia, just saying, on paper and talent level vs talent level it shouldn’t be a game. But bad Goff (inaccurate, 3 batted balls, pick - should be 2, etc etc), no Ramsey and Tua energy makes for a closer game then it should be.  
Excellent work, changing the field position even if you all don't score. 

-It's OK if you find out first hand like San Fran did a couple weeks back that Miami is better than you might think. We have $30 Million tied up in Jones and Howard, not sure any other Duo at CB is paid more, they are forcing teams to go inside or the short middle which if you look pre-snap, think there is nobody home, just waiting for the Rams to rip a long one up the gut. Our Safeties are solid but they ain't Pro Bowl level, should be some room to throw a deep post and test the deep middle. 

This is shaping up to be an incredible football game, I'm barely even watching anything else on Red Zone, etc...

And there goes Gaskin coughing up the ball...Miami has had 4-5 Drives and every time they have handed it to Gaskin, think the Rams were pretty keyed in on that. 

2nd key turnover deep in their own territory, hard to win like that. 

And there goes Gaskin coughing up the ball...Miami has had 4-5 Drives and every time they have handed it to Gaskin, think the Rams were pretty keyed in on that. 

2nd key turnover deep in their own territory, hard to win like that. 
Big hit. But Breida time anyway.

Telling ya I could smells this coming from the first possession.  Bad Goff.  Unreal.  
Sack strip or getting hit in the process of throwing, I would say Miami is making the plays vs Goff is totally crapping the bed. Just my opinion but I'm a little biased here 😉

Users who are viewing this thread