What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Russell Wilson Dynasty Trade (1 Viewer)

thawkprime21

Footballguy
So iv been offered a trade in my dynasty league for russell wilson. It would be my wilson, kirk, hurst and potentially 1 or 2 low end weekly fillers for his newton, henry, and a 1st round pick that projects to be top 6.

Supet flex league I have wilson and wentz rbs are chubb, Edward-helaire, sanders, mostert kirk is my 4th or 5th best wr

Assuming that's Derrick Henry?   So it's Henry, Cam and top six 1st for Wilson and Kirk.  I hope some other superflex dynasty folks chime in, but I don't think I would do it.  Cam and Wentz as your only QBs just makes me very nervous.  Henry and a first is awfully enticing though, and I could well be wrong that it's good value for Wilson, but in my mind you need Wilson much worse than you need another RB. 

I think that is a terrible trade for you.  Wilson is gold in dynasty SF right now with his weapons and usage.  It would take a ton for me to move him in my SF league but the QB's score really well too.  Cam may not really be serviceable beyond this year (if he is even serviceable now).  

Users who are viewing this thread