What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***The WFT vs Dallas -3 (46)*** NFC EAST 1st Place Turkey Shoot (1 Viewer)

I actually turned the television off during halftime because Aikman has been angering me all game. I'm really not thankful for him calling this game. 

lol, how do you get 14 guys on defense at once? i can see 12, but 14 is pretty tough
Hey, glad to see eagle fans here following the cowboys...go figure....anyway, quick question...I have a cut to waste. Wentz is on the waiver wire. I have Tua, Cincy’s backup and Michael Vick (lol long story). Any chance Wentz starts this week? Thanks for any insight. 

Cowboys do what?

McLaurin saves four points with that hustle. He Metcalf'd Smith, as the announcers pointed out.

That is beautiful that they were held to a FG on 2 of the worst plays I've seen. And Lamb dropping a sure TD

Hey, glad to see eagle fans here following the cowboys...go figure....anyway, quick question...I have a cut to waste. Wentz is on the waiver wire. I have Tua, Cincy’s backup and Michael Vick (lol long story). Any chance Wentz starts this week? Thanks for any insight. 
Why would you want him?🤮

Awful effort by Vander Esch on McLaurin on the INT return. Bookmark that if the Cowboys lose this game

Thing is on a fake punt, if it's there it is there early. Just hike it to the upman (which they did) and have him run it north wherever the hole is. Double reverse #### never works. 

Aikman says he never met an offensive lineman who doesnt like to run the ball except Andy Reid.

LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread