What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Cleveland at Tennessee -4(53)*** (1 Viewer)

Brownies can run on anybody,so can King Henry,should keep this one close and low scoring,edge to Ryan over Baker

Titans-23

Browns-17

I really don't think the Titans can stop the Browns run game. Hoping they pass a lot to force Baker to "be dangerous"

Hunt shifted out and Hooker moved up and covered him.

I missed Vaccaro that drive, unsure if he was in, three safety or what. 

With so many injured WRs, I wonder about Hunt as a receiver versus any Titans DB

Titans DL Murchison is inactive. He's been a key contributor to the DL. No idea what's up there, didn't see him on injury report. 

He's been "eh" this year, but their DL is weak so it's odd to bench him before facing this rushing attack

Firkser is tiny (college WR) and can't really fill as an inline TE for Jonnu but they need the TE to block this DL so that could be something to watch 

Interesting decision to throw it to a tackle-eligible on a 3rd and 1 when you've got Derrick Henry and solid WRs.

That 4th down spot looks terrible to me.

Wait a second on that Landry throw to Mayfield.  Mayfield hands the ball forward to Chubb, who laterals it back to Landry to throw it.  I know it wasn't a pass in the usual parlance, but wouldn't the forward handoff be considered a forward pass?  Meaning the Landry throw would've been an illegal forward pass?

Wait a second on that Landry throw to Mayfield.  Mayfield hands the ball forward to Chubb, who laterals it back to Landry to throw it.  I know it wasn't a pass in the usual parlance, but wouldn't the forward handoff be considered a forward pass?  Meaning the Landry throw would've been an illegal forward pass?
I'd have to rewind but as long as it was a handoff it's fine. If he tossed it, I'd imagine they'd call the illegal second pass.

Would you consider it passing yards if Chubb kept and ran it?

Baker changed this franchise, still so impressive how his (over)confidence has been contagious

Its early. 

Three false starts by the Browns and an easy dropped TD.

Classic case of the yips.

10-0 lead isn't a ton.

Long way to go in this one.

Seeing Higgins wearing 82 in these uniforms is giving me Ozzie Newsome flashbacks. Still Cleveland’s alltime receiving yards leader 

Seeing Higgins wearing 82 in these uniforms is giving me Ozzie Newsome flashbacks. Still Cleveland’s alltime receiving yards leader 
the first iteration of Browns turned Ravens have had some good TE play

Ozzie, Sharpe on rental, Heap

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread