What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Don't we have a family movie thread here? (1 Viewer)

shuke

Black Ice Skeptic
Either I am currently unable to perform a simple search or the search engine sucks.

Do not watch Love Actually! I mean it seems like a good family flick and your sisters family and your mom are all like oh how cute this movie is. 

And then all of a sudden a guy is just smashing a girl from behind and your two nephews' eyes are popped out of their heads and your mom is tryinh to figure out how to pause the dvd player using the wrong remote. 

Do not watch Love Actually! I mean it seems like a good family flick and your sisters family and your mom are all like oh how cute this movie is. 

And then all of a sudden a guy is just smashing a girl from behind and your two nephews' eyes are popped out of their heads and your mom is tryinh to figure out how to pause the dvd player using the wrong remote. 
Ool lol 

Either I am currently unable to perform a simple search or the search engine sucks.
Not mutually exclusive imo
When I get zero results (happens a lot) I go to a search engine and punch in FootballGuys (name of forum and what I'm looking for) and usually get what I'm looking for. 

I did that for family friendly movies and got scattered results so it is 'likely' that their isn't a specific topic devoted just for 'Family Friendly Movies' so you should start a fresh topic so others can 'hopefully' look it up or re-name this thread.

When I get zero results (happens a lot) I go to a search engine and punch in FootballGuys (name of forum and what I'm looking for) and usually get what I'm looking for. 

I did that for family friendly movies and got scattered results so it is 'likely' that their isn't a specific topic devoted just for 'Family Friendly Movies' so you should start a fresh topic so others can 'hopefully' look it up or re-name this thread.
I was joking that both were true..  ;)

Users who are viewing this thread