What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Game Thread***Indianapolis Colts vs. Buffalo Bills (-6.5) 51.5*** (4 Viewers)

Indy playing for a FG...2nd and 8 on the Bills 20 after 2 nice throws and completions and they hand off to Taylor who is already attracting a crowd? 

Horrible play call!!!

This is spectacular for Buffalo because now they will get the ball at least at the 25 yard line, watch what Allen does when he isn't backed up to his own goal post. 

Best thing for Buffalo was Indy settling for a FG the minute they got near the 20 yd line...if they think they can hold Buffalo under 20, they're NUTS!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is spectacular for Buffalo because now they will get the ball at least at the 25 yard line, watch what Allen does when he isn't backed up to his own goal post. 

Best thing for Buffalo was Indy settling for a FG the minute they got near the 20 yd line...if they think they can hold Buffalo under, they're NUTS!!!
I dunno. We'll see about that. This game is on pace for the under as we speak, so...

Best thing for Buffalo was Indy settling for a FG the minute they got near the 20 yd line...if they think they can hold Buffalo under, they're NUTS!!!
Yep I fear buf  could get it going and putting up 2 or 3 quick tds

come on D keep it up 

FF folks might not like the way Buffalo distributes to the RBs and maybe they will never be a Top 5-10 type RB but I like the way they mix them in and I like some of the craziness like what we just saw on that TD which was a run and then he made a circus toss to Knox who actually held on.

Folks, buckle up and buckle in, the Josh Allen experience is just starting today. 

I know I'm a Phinsfan but Allen is getting to be every bit as good as Mahomes...I don't root for Buffalo even though i might have small betting interest in today's outcome, that said what a pretty drive, Allen was surgical in slicing them up, Diggs had an All Pro catch along the way, what a beautiful thing to watch. 

Right? 10 yds behind where you woulda thought, it was an incredible kick, not sure if that was by design or not. 
Yeah, it was short. Caused Roberts all sorts of problems picking it up. I highly doubt it was by design. You can't design a bloop kick that almost rolls out of bounds but stops perfectly short of the KR.

Ooh I have Knox in subscriber contest woo
Swapped him out at the last moment for Akers/Brown/A. Miller.

Not sure why I did that. Should have gone straight BUF/TB, the two teams I have going to the SB.

Great return. 

Dion Dawkins running to the locker room. Hopefully it’s just a  :toilet:  break and not an injury thing because that would be a HUGE loss.

I think that TD was actually a designed pass. On the replay you can see Knox fake the block and immediately run a route to the corner. I think Allen just got jammed up a bit more than he expected faking a run and had to resort to the push pass.

Dear Ian Eagle - 

There already is an Allentown in Buffalo.  It's a very popular neighborhood and has nothing to do with Josh Allen.

YIC,

ST
Is that Allen Street where all the bars are? I took the bar in Buffalo and enjoyed the nightlife. DJ was spinning that night. Everybody jumped up and down to House Of Jealous Lovers by The Rapture, which was big at the time.

eta* The bar specialized in fried bologna, IIRC.

FF folks might not like the way Buffalo distributes to the RBs and maybe they will never be a Top 5-10 type RB but I like the way they mix them in and I like some of the craziness like what we just saw on that TD which was a run and then he made a circus toss to Knox who actually held on.

Folks, buckle up and buckle in, the Josh Allen experience is just starting today. 

I know I'm a Phinsfan but Allen is getting to be every bit as good as Mahomes...I don't root for Buffalo even though i might have small betting interest in today's outcome, that said what a pretty drive, Allen was surgical in slicing them up, Diggs had an All Pro catch along the way, what a beautiful thing to watch. 
I'm a Phinsfan rooting for Buffalo. I'd rather watch Allen than Rivers going forward. Allen is a better runner than Mahomes, for sure, and their passing abilities and decision making are very close.   

Colts really just 1 big play on Defense from turning this around or at least slowing down Buffalo which I assume is going to drive the field again based on last drive 😂

Users who are viewing this thread