What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Game Thread***Indianapolis Colts vs. Buffalo Bills (-6.5) 51.5*** (2 Viewers)

Moss doubtful to return with an ankle injury. For them to call for a cart that quickly for an ankle injury seems ominous for his chances to return this year. Antonio Williams, last week’s star, may end up with some run.

Boy that’s some awful defense. Milano and Taron Johnson collide and neither guy ended up on the receiver. Seemed like Milano got caught flat footed and not only didn’t pick up the receiver but also impeded Johnson.

I go to pour 1 tequila shot to reward my Nostradamus like predictions and come back and the Colts have already scored...I guess I'm going to need more tequila. 

Moss doubtful to return with an ankle injury. For them to call for a cart that quickly for an ankle injury seems ominous for his chances to return this year. Antonio Williams, last week’s star, may end up with some run.
I really like the SIngletary/Moss combo but you're right to point out Williams and as long as they hang on and win, a week of snaps as the RB2 for Singletary, I like their chances still. 

Did you actually start to believe all the hot takes in this thread? It’s the shark pool not the ffa, 90% of the time the hot takes are wrong 100% of the time 
What I said didn't even have anything to do with "takes", I was just surprised how bad the Buffalo D was. :lmao:

I have no problem with the decision but I also have no problem going for 1.  Hopefully that clears up my view on the subject.
I actually think that the probabilities they're using are whacked because not everything in game play is ceteris paribus. They're not considering being down by eight in the fourth quarter. They're considering all conversions at all times.

Users who are viewing this thread