What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Chicago at New Orleans-11 (48)*** (1 Viewer)

Nate Burleson casually explaining that because of the defensive pass interference penalty, the Saints have a couple more downs to try to get into the Slime Zone.

The Bears just punted away any chance they might have had of a comeback, as unlikely as it would have been. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I mentioned Watson. Stafford?  Draft pick might get you the #4 college pick.
Tankathon has 5 QBs going top 15: Lawrence (JAC), Wilson (NYJ), Fields (ATL), Lance  (CAR) and Jones (NEP). It's early, but there are a lot of QB hungry teams. Ryan Fitzpatrick played top based on QBR. Mitch was 10th.20th.

Fixed

Last edited by a moderator:
Tankathon has 5 QBs going top 15: Lawrence (JAC), Wilson (NYJ), Fields (ATL), Lance  (CAR) and Jones (NEP). It's early, but there are a lot of QB hungry teams. Ryan Fitzpatrick played top based on QBR. Mitch was 10th.
Yes, the problem of being a playoff team without a QB. Maybe Rodgers will retire.  Sorry, that's the best case imo

What do you mean?

I haven't watched any of the Nick broadcast, but I am very familiar with Burleson from Good Morning Football, and I'm pretty sure he was looking forward to this thing.
That's what I'm saying. He's in Hell right now. On the tipped ball fumble by Taysom Hill Huge TO by Taysom Hill, the next line by whomever the girl is announcing with him: "Big celebration after the INT. Now Nate, when you played what was your favorite touchdown dance?"

Users who are viewing this thread