Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***OFFICIAL*** 2021 Cakeleeg - Draft PAUSED until magazines come out


Recommended Posts

19.04    Lambskin    James Paxton    SP    SEA
19.05    shuke    Yimi Garcia    RP    MIA

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

F'ing gunz'ed.  ####.  

Nice pick!

You've never heard of Luis Robert.  What would a couple of extra weeks helped you?

6 minutes ago, #1 Fan of Ana Ivanovic said:

I think all of the talent dried up. 

I promised myself, for 2021,  to not make certain jokes about certain people's relatives, but you guys are making it difficult.

Link to post
Share on other sites

for @FishTacoTuesday.....since baseball sucks, how about a friendly side wager in honour of cosjobs?

wong vs. vaughn - $5- per the 5 roto categories?

wong vs kiriloff - same as above?

max loss here is $50-, this way i won't have to pay you more.  no AB minimums, injury, covid death, minors exemptions.

thoughts?

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Chemical X said:

for @FishTacoTuesday.....since baseball sucks, how about a friendly side wager in honour of cosjobs?

wong vs. vaughn - $5- per the 5 roto categories?

wong vs kiriloff - same as above?

max loss here is $50-, this way i won't have to pay you more.  no AB minimums, injury, covid death, minors exemptions.

thoughts?

This is fun. I like this.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Whoops. Sorry.  I am a little stoned this morning.  Baking Bad until 1am last night and I liked the spoon clean thinking "how much THC could possibly be on this thing".  :topcat:

 

19.13 David Price - SP - LAD 

  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

Whoops. Sorry.  I am a little stoned this morning.  Baking Bad until 1am last night and I liked the spoon clean thinking "how much THC could possibly be on this thing".  :topcat:

 

19.13 David Price - SP - LAD 

How often do you lick the spoon while you are baking?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, #1 Fan of Ana Ivanovic said:

Probably just jogged though. 

Just over here thinking about Joey Wendle’s 25 useless at-bats in the World Series. 

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, shuke said:

How often do you lick the spoon while you are baking?

Just when I'm done and I'm too lazy to use a sponge and water to clean it before putting it in the dishwasher. Peanut butter is a tricky animal.  

I should know better by now.  I'm like in a fog currently.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chemical X said:

for @FishTacoTuesday.....since baseball sucks, how about a friendly side wager in honour of cosjobs?

wong vs. vaughn - $5- per the 5 roto categories?

wong vs kiriloff - same as above?

max loss here is $50-, this way i won't have to pay you more.  no AB minimums, injury, covid death, minors exemptions.

thoughts?

If we include a hand job somewhere in here, count me in.  

  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Aloof said:

How easy of a swing was that?  JESUS.

Just teeing off. 
 

God it’s going to be infuriating if he’s not up by July. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Aloof said:

LOL @ "if"

I guess their system works, but it’s joyless and hard to latch onto as a fan. I swear to god, two friends texted me today and said they couldn’t even get excited knowing he won’t be up this year and likely gone in 5 years. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Capella said:

I guess their system works, but it’s joyless and hard to latch onto as a fan. I swear to god, two friends texted me today and said they couldn’t even get excited knowing he won’t be up this year and likely gone in 5 years. 

Well, yeah.  I mean, the while team is moving to Portland soon, so.....

  • Thinking 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I was talking about baseball and my daughter(9) mentions her friend at school went to spring training with her dad (he’s a coach).  Turns out he’s the manager of the Reds.

  • Like 1
  • Laughing 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...