What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** 2021 Cakeleeg - Draft PAUSED until magazines come out (3 Viewers)

Since these two are still banned, here is my proposal.

On odd rounds, I am responsible for posting Lambskin's picks, and @Bogart is responsible for posting banana's.

On even rounds, I am responsible for posting banana's, and @cheese is responsible for posting Lambskin's.

This is based on who is drafting after them, so they can be texted with info and know they have to pick right after.

Since these two are still banned, here is my proposal.

On odd rounds, I am responsible for posting Lambskin's picks, and @Bogart is responsible for posting banana's.

On even rounds, I am responsible for posting banana's, and @cheese is responsible for posting Lambskin's.

This is based on who is drafting after them, so they can be texted with info and know they have to pick right after.
How about Dr. D?

on the google sheet, can we add phone fumbers and maybe a name?  no idea who anyone is in this league.  i kept sending socal trade offers and was annoyed he didn’t reply.

on the google sheet, can we add phone fumbers and maybe a name?  no idea who anyone is in this league.  i kept sending socal trade offers and was annoyed he didn’t reply.
The google sheet is public, so that's a no from me.

Let's put it in a PM to the group.

Middle of round 2 when we hit a player I’ve never heard of. Otherwise known (to me only) as The Capella Line. 
It’s so frustrating. I would have like to got him in the third and taken Machado or Harper. But you know how things go. I’m hoping for a 30-30 year from Lou Bob.

oh for you baseball nerds that buy extra innings or mlb.tv, remember, t-mobile offers the season to its subscribers and many of these chodes sell their codes on reddit for a $10 amazon gift card.  we used to do cash via paypal, but i think that was outlawed last year.  because of CV i bought the 2020 shortened season for a $5- gift card.  well worf it.

Users who are viewing this thread