What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** 2021 Cakeleeg - Draft PAUSED until magazines come out (2 Viewers)

I was at a JV high school game.  WTF is up with these boys and getting perms?  Why is that a thing? 

Tomorrow I get to see the #1 junior in Michigan, already has offers to tOSU, Sparty, Michigan, and the Ville.  I hope they beat these perm kids (our team) by 400. 
It's a thing because:

1) 50% of their dads are bald so they see the handwriting on the wall and want to have fun while they can.

B)  The girls talk about them when they do it.

Q) Have you taken a look at some of the male hair of players you're drafting in MLB?

4)  Guys are pretty dumb

Also, why is the best prospect in your area playing against JV? 

next town over from, cary nc, built a USA baseball complex and i just read this;

The inaugural MLB Draft Combine (June 20th-28th) will feature top high school and college baseball prospects, as identified by MLB Clubs, who will have the opportunity to participate in a series of medical & performance assessments as well as educational programming designed to prepare them for a career in professional baseball. As part of the Combine experience, the top 88 high school players eligible for the 2021 MLB Draft will be selected to participate in a unique showcase tournament from June 20th through 26th. The tournament will feature eight games, including “bronze medal” and “gold medal” games, as well as PDP Performance Assessments and a pro-style showcase workout. Medical and performance assessments for all athletes will be conducted June 24th-28th. 

Lambskin is up, but he's drafting from the Google sheet, which seems to be missing an entry.  So I guess we'll wait.

You're not commissioner, we don't wait because you say so.
You're weren't waiting because I said so.  You were/are waiting because he couldn't see your pick on the google sheet.  

Thanks again for all your help, thoughtful responses, and show of maturity regarding the matter.

Users who are viewing this thread