What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** 2021 Cakeleeg - Draft PAUSED until magazines come out (4 Viewers)

It's a thing because:

1) 50% of their dads are bald so they see the handwriting on the wall and want to have fun while they can.

B)  The girls talk about them when they do it.

Q) Have you taken a look at some of the male hair of players you're drafting in MLB?

4)  Guys are pretty dumb

Also, why is the best prospect in your area playing against JV? 
He's not, he's varsity and he's the #8 underclassman in the U.S.  I've seen him play three times on film and have followed him since he was in 8th grade. He's not a typical super elite high school player because he doesn't score a lot, only against other elite teams,  When they play crappy teams like they will tonight, he probably gets 15-18 points because he dishes and takes the double teams.  The team he plays for has a bunch of good players, that helps.  

He's not, he's varsity and he's the #8 underclassman in the U.S.  I've seen him play three times on film and have followed him since he was in 8th grade. He's not a typical super elite high school player because he doesn't score a lot, only against other elite teams,  When they play crappy teams like they will tonight, he probably gets 15-18 points because he dishes and takes the double teams.  The team he plays for has a bunch of good players, that helps.  
Ty Rogers

Also seems like a good kid.  

One of my favorite events is the Les Schwab Invitational which is played around Xmas time in Hillsboro, OR.  Usually 8 or so teams from Oregon and then the Crème de la Crème from around the country....Oak Hills, Matre Dei, etc.  Best bang for your buck for spots entertainment as you sit in a HS gym and watch Pippen and Kenyon Martin's kids just drill the hometown teams up close.

And you want to talk goofy hairdos, good god, the kids out here are rocking some styles that would make Mark Fidrych proud.

Man, I miss live sports. 

i desperately wanted to go offence and SP here, but not one offencive player stood out above the rest. so.....

5.14 - Carlos Carrasco, Chrissy Metz

6.1 - Lance Lynn, Pitcher, WS Champ White Sox

6.09    Bananafish    JD Martinez    OF    BOS
6.10    shuke    Jose Berrios    SP    MIN

7.04    Lambskin    Max Kepler    OF    MIN
7.05    shuke    Lourdes Gurriel    2B,OF    TOR

Users who are viewing this thread