Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Our draft kickoff is a week or two later than normal and begins on one of the coldest days the Deep South has experienced. I have lived in Mississippi for almost 20 years and we have only had snow three or four times. Technically, we have had only ice thus far, but streets and roadways are covered.

It is 26 right now, with 100% chance of freezing rain, sleet or snow and a forecasted low of 12. 
I have now had the top pick in this thing for two years running and take Travis Kielce this time around. Still at two points per reception, his consistency has been amazing and I expect the Chiefs to be focused on returning for a third straight season to the Super Bowl with a top offense.

I hope that we don’t lose power and I’ll talk to you guys soon.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Given ref's success, you should be thankful he's keeping Duds from you.

Let's see...can I make an entire roster of guys named DeAndre?

Team rzrback77 QB - Deferred this position and it shows. Cousins drafted as QB15 at 7.01 and Darnold as QB30 at 11.01, If I chose correctly, then it could wind up being somewhere between QB8 and

1 hour ago, Duckboy said:

https://www73.myfantasyleague.com/2021/home/46169 website link for those who need it

Thanks. It's really weird that when I go to my MFL page, the WSL1 league doesn't show but the 2020 does, and it looks like I'm setup right. 🤷🏽‍♂️ 

Kelce at the 1 was somewhat unexpected but probably makes sense.

I received pm from busman and Russ with their email. I’m traveling today and it may be tonight before I get them loaded. In the meantime if you can’t log on just post your pick here

4 minutes ago, Stinkin Ref said:

@Sigmund Bloom's pick expired and a couple were made after it...... @BassNBrew.....should we maybe hold up for Bloom's pick since it is the first round after all.....if he wants one of those guys we may need to double back...

I sent him a pm with my cell number and a couple of options for. If we get too far along he can drop to 16 but hoping to avoid that

30 minutes ago, rzrback77 said:

Tight end run in round one

Everyone loves a nice tight end.

• Laughing 1

:rant: was hoping king Henry would be there at 12. 

I'll settle for a rebound candidate in round 1 :oldunsure: Zeke, welcome to Oz.

@OldMilwaukee otc

Edited by -OZ-
12 minutes ago, OldMilwaukee said:

@BassNBrew otc

@Ruffrodys05 Still hasn't made his pick and Crippler has pre-drafted the turn.

I deleted Crippler's 2nd pick.  Will move Ruff or replacement to the 16th spot once I know who it is.

@Anarchy99 Can you step in?

@Ruffrodys05 last call.  Judging by some of his posts and activity in the Politics forum, he may be on time out.

7 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

I deleted Crippler's 2nd pick.  Will move Ruff or replacement to the 16th spot once I know who it is.

@Anarchy99 Can you step in?

@Ruffrodys05 last call.  Judging by some of his posts and activity in the Politics forum, he may be on time out.

Sadly, I cannot. Massively backed up at work and heading out of town, so my availability would be close to zero. 

10 minutes ago, Anarchy99 said:

Sadly, I cannot. Massively backed up at work and heading out of town, so my availability would be close to zero. 

I understand, losing isn't fun.

Safe travels and catch you later David.

6 minutes ago, OldMilwaukee said:

When will you people learn. :rant:

Non football forums should just be removed.   :deadhorse:

When you have the option of #####ing about a past president or drafting a FF team it's seems like it would be an easy choice.

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, OldMilwaukee said:

When will you people learn. :rant:

Non football forums should just be removed.   :deadhorse:

18 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

When you have the option of #####ing about a past president or drafting a FF team it's seems like it would be an easy choice.

Or at least have a twin brother ready to cover down.

6 hours ago, BassNBrew said:

I understand, losing isn't fun.

Safe travels and catch you later David.

I was definitely going to be the horse only added to round out the field. This way I can be eliminated before I even enter the gate. 

Trying to figure out Pitts value. I have a startup dynasty starting soon and this is about where I have Pitts in a dynasty format. Think in the right situation and right coach, Pitts can make solid matchup problems even as a rookie. 

4 hours ago, bro1ncos said:

Trying to figure out Pitts value. I have a startup dynasty starting soon and this is about where I have Pitts in a dynasty format. Think in the right situation and right coach, Pitts can make solid matchup problems even as a rookie. 

I think it's high in dynasty but perhaps reasonable. 

I happen to have the 1.02 and 1.10 in a Super flex league where my starting QBs are decent (Watson and tannehill) but my starting TE most of the year was Jared Cook.  I've been thinking pitts would be there at 10 but that might be overly optimistic.

In redraft, without knowing where he lands? I commend you for your courage. 

Edited by -OZ-
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, -OZ- said:

I think it's high in dynasty but perhaps reasonable. 

I happen to have the 1.02 and 1.10 in a Super flex league where my starting QBs are decent (Watson and tannehill) but my starting TE most of the year was Jared Cook.  I've been thinking pitts would be there at 10 but that might be overly optimistic.

In redraft, without knowing where he lands? I commend you for your courage. 

I should preface my ranking of Pitts is that it is based on both this and my other league being TE premium scoring.

I would think in a Superflex at 1.10 you would be right on the fringe of Pitts. In non Superflex he is falling in the 1.07 range.

• Thanks 1