Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

I wanted to stop cluttering up the documentaries thread.  I had thought there used to be a dedicated thread to this, but I cant find it anywhere.

Anyway, I have binge watched all but the last couple episodes of part 2.   Wow.  So much going on with this. 

I feel especially bad for the kid going to prison.  So wrong.  Obviously I think he had nothing to do with it.

I really wish I had read through that previous thread.  I imagine there was a lot of good discussion.

2 minutes ago, simey said:

13 minutes ago, ghostguy123 said:

I wanted to stop cluttering up the documentaries thread.  I had thought there used to be a dedicated thread to this, but I cant find it anywhere.

Anyway, I have binge watched all but the last couple episodes of part 2.   Wow.  So much going on with this. 

I feel especially bad for the kid going to prison.  So wrong.  Obviously I think he had nothing to do with it.

I really wish I had read through that previous thread.  I imagine there was a lot of good discussion.

73 pages...have fun!