What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

1.08 for Kupp in 0.5 ppr dynasty (1 Viewer)

dewaser

Footballguy
Have been offered the 1.08 for my Cooper Kupp in 0.5 ppr dynasty. I won the ship last year, and my other WRs are Arob, DJ Moore, Deebo, Gabriel Davis, Van Jefferson. My RBs are Dobbins, Ekeler, Sanders, Gaskin. I also have the 1.02. 

Worth it or should I try to get more for Kupp?

Congrats on the championship, looks like a very strong team. My initial thought is that I'd want a little higher pick. Because I'd want to make sure I could get a top 2 or 3 WR with the pick (I'd be using 1.02 on a RB). Ok to be honest, in my league I would probably feel safe with a 1.08 to get a top 2 or 3 WR, but that's because my league tends to draft them late. But from what I understand in a normal league the top 3 could easily be gone in the first 5 picks. Just my opinion.

It's about right as far as value goes.  However, I would wait until you see who is there at 1.08 to see if it's a player you covet.  See if the other owner is willing to do something like that.

Gally said:
It's about right as far as value goes.  However, I would wait until you see who is there at 1.08 to see if it's a player you covet.  See if the other owner is willing to do something like that.
Total agreement here.  IMO, I have the pick slightly more valued than Kupp and would definitely try to figure on who might be available at 1.8. 

Users who are viewing this thread