What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mike Davis (1 Viewer)

snoochieboochies

Footballguy
Contract dynasty, 10 team, 0.25ppr, 28 active roster, 10 taxi. QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex

I have been trying to move Mike Davis. Get what I can before a free agent is added to change his value. So far I have yet to get what I think is decent return, hence why im here. To see if im crazy. Best I have gotten so far is the 2.08 + damien williams for mike davis. That just doesnt seem like enough. I could keep Davis and use him until its time to put him out to pasture, use those points for another championship run. 

In the draft it looks like Trey Lance might fall that far...I doubt Carter drops to there. Amon Ra, Amari Rodgers, Freirmuth, Mac Jones, Zach Wilson might be there. A QB would be beneficial as Russel Wilson and Stafford will be too expensive to keep in a year or two. 

Let me know what yall think...

Wilson, Stafford, teddy/lock

CMC, Chubb/hunt, Dobbins/Gus, Montgomery, CEH, mike davis

Ridley, Cooper, OBJ, AJ Brown, jamar chase(1.02), shepard, ross, boykin, van jefferson, pettis, etc. 

Kittle, Hock, Pitts(1.03), Arnold, Herndon, Knox, Bryant 

[SIZE=10.5px]If that is the best you can get I would just keep Davis for the moment.  Mid Season as teams get injuries he will be worth more to someone and you will be able to capitalize. [/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread