What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade help question (1 Viewer)

Bruceman6

Footballguy
Targeting QBs to trade for in 2 qb dynasty league.

in what order would you rank these 3 QBs, Wentz, Daniel Jones, and Sam Darnold. And perhaps why if you care to explain.

Thanks.

I would rank them this way:

1. Daniel Jones:  Has a ton of weapons and can pick up points with his legs.  
  2. Darnold:  New team and new chance.  Hasn't shown to be good at all but is that Jets stink
  3. Wentz:  Injured

I would rank them this way:

1. Daniel Jones:  Has a ton of weapons and can pick up points with his legs.  
  2. Darnold:  New team and new chance.  Hasn't shown to be good at all but is that Jets stink
  3. Wentz:  Injured
I wouldn’t need Wentz right away I have options until he comes back. What about when he comes back? Or does the injury scare you off dynasty wise?

I wouldn’t need Wentz right away I have options until he comes back. What about when he comes back? Or does the injury scare you off dynasty wise?

I think all of his injuries and lackluster play scare me off.  I might have him slightly ahead of Darnold or a dead heat with Jones quite a bit above both of them.  

Jones - I feel like I've seen flashes of updside and he has a decent supporting cast

Wentz - A good offense around him, but his ability to be available puts him below Jones (I do feel he has a higher ceiling)

Darnold - I know the Jets have been horrible, but I still would have expected a little better from Darnold

Users who are viewing this thread