What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 Shark Strategy for PPR Redraft by Draft Positions 5-8 (1 Viewer)

I’m assuming you’re planning to stream QBs? 

Nicely done from the 7 my friend. That dog’ll hunt. 

yeah became plan B when someone took Tannehill as a backup to Dak in the 9th

(FNG - he told us before the draft he's really excited bc he hasn't played FF in 6 years)

almost wanted to pair Tua with one of the rookies (Fields or Lance) but whatevs.....it's the easiest position to stream, BY FAR 

Drafted 6th last night in a very competitive 12 team PPR league. 

1.6 - Zeke

2.7 - Ridley

3.6 - Waller 

4.7 - Swift

5.8 - DJ Moore 

6.7 - M Davis

7.6 - R Wilson

8.7 - Boyd

9.6 - Sermon

10.7 - Waddle

11.6 - Meyers

12.7 - Ben

13.6  - Washington

14.7 - Meyers

15.6 - Shepard

Not in love with my WR's, but need to keep reminding myself Waller is a difference maker.

Kelce went 1.12 Kittle 3.9

Mahomes 2.5

Ok, so I pulled the 6 spot in a league I don’t give a #### about. What’s one thing you have wanted to try here but didn’t have the sack for it because you cared? High risk high reward play. 

Got this last night in a 10 teamer from the 7 spot, just missed on James Robinson in the 5th by 1 pick.

1.(7)Travis Kelce (KC - TE)
2.(14)Tyreek Hill (KC - WR)
3.(27)Justin Jefferson (Min - WR)
4.(34)Chris Carson (Sea - RB)
5.(47)Tyler Lockett (Sea - WR)
6.(54)Mike Davis (Atl - RB)
7.(67)Kareem Hunt (Cle - RB)
8.(74)Gus Edwards (Bal - RB)
9.(87)Ryan Tannehill (Ten - QB)
10.(94)Odell Beckham Jr. (Cle - WR)
11.(107)Robby Anderson (Car - WR)
12.(114)Matt Ryan (Atl - QB)
13.(127)Kenyan Drake (LV - RB)
14.(134)Marquez Callaway (NO - WR)
15.(147)Michael Thomas (NO - WR)
16.(154)Trey Lance (SF - QB)
17.(167)New England (NE - DEF)
18.(174)Matt Prater (Ari - K)

Ok, so I pulled the 6 spot in a league I don’t give a #### about. What’s one thing you have wanted to try here but didn’t have the sack for it because you cared? High risk high reward play. 
In 34 years of fantasy I’ve never gone RB’s 1/2/3 before but last night in my .5 PPR league i drew 1.07 and I took Zeke/Mixon/Carson 1/2/3. Not sure how it’s gonna turn out for the year 

Last edited by a moderator:
Drafted 6th last night in a very competitive 12 team PPR league. 

1.6 - Zeke

2.7 - Ridley

3.6 - Waller 

4.7 - Swift

5.8 - DJ Moore 

6.7 - M Davis

7.6 - R Wilson

8.7 - Boyd

9.6 - Sermon

10.7 - Waddle

11.6 - Meyers

12.7 - Ben

13.6  - Washington

14.7 - Meyers

15.6 - Shepard

Not in love with my WR's, but need to keep reminding myself Waller is a difference maker.

Kelce went 1.12 Kittle 3.9

Mahomes 2.5
Bargain on Waller

huge bargain on DJ Moore

Your WR1-2 are as solid as it gets. Ridley is a top 5 WR with WR1 overall upside. Moore plays in the slot & Darnold peppers the slot. He’s gonna have a monster year. And Boyd is a sneaky good WR3

You got Waller, Moore & Russ a round after their ADP. Sermon & Waddle were nice picks as well. 

I wish you’d been able to get Pollard.  If Ollison is available he’s probably worth a grab in case Davis doesn’t work out. 

IMO this is a great team for the 6-spot. 

Bargain on Waller

huge bargain on DJ Moore

Your WR1-2 are as solid as it gets. Ridley is a top 5 WR with WR1 overall upside. Moore plays in the slot & Darnold peppers the slot. He’s gonna have a monster year. And Boyd is a sneaky good WR3

You got Waller, Moore & Russ a round after their ADP. Sermon & Waddle were nice picks as well. 

I wish you’d been able to get Pollard.  If Ollison is available he’s probably worth a grab in case Davis doesn’t work out. 

IMO this is a great team for the 6-spot. 
Thanks. Yeah I dropped the ball on Pollard. Rookie mistake. I like the though of Ollison. 

Looks to me they chose Ollison over Huntley and I would assume Ollison has a roster spot.  Here is hoping the REAL Mike Davis shows up and not the guy that kept me relevant post-CMC injury last year.  
Seriously. I’ve been holding Ollison dynasty for 3 flippin years. I wanna either cash that check or know that it’s gonna bounce. 

I ended up going wr-wr, rb crew is decidedly mediocre. Each team had two keepers to start. Because of keepers, once you get past round 5, players go 1-2 rounds ahead of adp. 12 team 0.5 ppr

I feel pretty meh about this team, but we'll see. Wanted dk in the second but he went pick before me.

1.6 Adams

2.7 ajb

3.6 sanders

4.7 djm

5.6 javonte

6.7 sermon

7.6 Logan Thomas

8.7 hurts

9.6 gaskin (keeper)

10.7 Henderson (keeper)

11 mecole

12 Elijah moore

13 Tyrell Williams

I ended up going wr-wr, rb crew is decidedly mediocre. Each team had two keepers to start. Because of keepers, once you get past round 5, players go 1-2 rounds ahead of adp. 12 team 0.5 ppr

I feel pretty meh about this team, but we'll see. Wanted dk in the second but he went pick before me.

1.6 Adams

2.7 ajb

3.6 sanders

4.7 djm

5.6 javonte

6.7 sermon

7.6 Logan Thomas

8.7 hurts

9.6 gaskin (keeper)

10.7 Henderson (keeper)

11 mecole

12 Elijah moore

13 Tyrell Williams
Having Gaskin & Henderson as keepers made this build palpable for you. If Miles Sanders is RB2-worthy, I think this dog hunts.

Great thread y'all.  Drafting 6th tonight and really want to go Kelce.  But I may buy into the Hockenson love and build the core first.  
Making a move for the 4-6 tier TEs is a little more comfortable. TE1 makes for a more challenging draft.

And my concern with Kelce is merely age & the hits piling up. IIRC he’s been dinged up a little more the last couple seasons. 

I’d much rather go 4 rounds of RB/WR and then take a TE, personally. 

The risk is missing the top 6, but then Thomas in the 7-8 rounds is solid too. 

I have a bad history with Barkley so couldn't take him at 6. Was hoping 1 of to 5 fell, but when they went said F it & took Kelce (Ekeler was my other consideration there). Don't like it cause I have no other studs outside of Kelce.

From 6th in 12 team PPR. 

1.6 Kelce

2.19 Mixon (Barkley went 2.16 – was hoping he made it)

3.30 CEH

4.43 Mike Evans (Woods went 4.41 – again targeting)

5.54  A Rodgers (usually wait much longer for QB but he was 8th off board)

6.67  Tyler Boyd

7 T Sermon

8 B Cooks

9 Higbee

10 M Pittman

11 Gio B

12Cousins

13 Tevin Coleman

14 Ravens

15 Bryan Edwards

16 Matt Gay

Users who are viewing this thread