What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

draft dominator simulation question help please (1 Viewer)

kencav

Footballguy
Thx in advance.

Any advice on tweaking position values for later rounds past first ?

DD simulates my first 3 rounds pretty well then RBs are left too long especially starters after 3rd.

Draft Tues.

We have quite a few help articles here. https://www.footballguys.com/article/guides_myfbg_dominator

This one is specifically about tweaking tendencies on Mock Drafts https://footballguys.com/subscribers/apps/article.php?article=draft-dominator-realistic-mock-drafts

I will say you can go way down rabbit holes for trying to fine tune what the other GMs in your league will predict to super high degree. In my experience, mock drafts are great but I'm not sure that's the best use of time. I've found spending the time on thinking more about where you want to go with players is the most productive.

But with that said, we do a lot with ability to tweak mock drafts. More than any other tool I know of. Enjoy!

Thanks.  I needed this too.  DD rates QBs higher than my league tends to and following what I know is my leagues tendencies in mock drafts I end up with the dregs of QBs.  Ican usually grab Brady or Herbert with the 6:1 pick in a 12 team redraft.

Didn't want to make a new thread, but I have used DD for many years. This year, it had the Bears DST ranked 4th. I am wondering if these rankings were off, or some issue happened when syncing with my league and it somehow used 2019/2020 rankings for DST. I had no time for research and just trusted DD that it was correct fwiw. Kinda my fault for not double checking some other place before selecting them, but thought I would let others know that this happened. First issue I have ever really had with DD, makes life easier for me on draft day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't want to make a new thread, but I have used DD for many years. This year, it had the Bears DST ranked 4th. I am wondering if these rankings were off, or some issue happened when syncing with my league and it somehow used 2019/2020 rankings for DST. I had no time for research and just trusted DD that it was correct fwiw. Kinda my fault for not double checking some other place before selecting them, but thought I would let others know that this happened. First issue I have ever really had with DD, makes life easier for me on draft day.

Not sure what you're seeing there. In most leagues I'm in CHI Team Defense is closer to TD14 or so. Although with different scoring systems, that can vary widely. If you'd like the folks at help desk to try and help, please shoot them an email at help@footballguys.com

Not sure what you're seeing there. In most leagues I'm in CHI Team Defense is closer to TD14 or so. Although with different scoring systems, that can vary widely. If you'd like the folks at help desk to try and help, please shoot them an email at help@footballguys.com
Thank you kindly for the offer, draft is over and not a big deal at this point. I am sure next year's DD will be updated and I really should have double checked that CHI DST was truly FBG's #4. If I looked at each staff member's rankings individually, the average was certainly not the 4th DST.

Great service, saves me so much time and doesn't discourage me one bit from subbing again in 2022.

If the help desk wants more info about this to assist with improving DD, I am happy to send screenshots. Our DST scoring isn't abnormal really, and I have just been able to import the league settings for the last few years (which is fantastic and saves even more time) without any issue of player rankings being off.

Users who are viewing this thread