What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Winston for Freiermuth and tyson williams Dynasty SF (1 Viewer)

thawkprime21

Footballguy
Iv been offered Jamis winston for Friermuth and Tyson Williams in a SF dynasty. 4pt passing tds .5 ppr with TE bonus .25. We dont use a TE position and they are grouped in with WR/TE. Im currently deep at RB decent at WR/TE but low on QBs. I have only jimmy G with lance and feilds waiting in the wings but for how long is unknown. 

Is this a good offer for a possible rental QB that i could possibly flip mid season.

Absolutely. I'ld take that in a second (then you also get a free space for a WW add who could easily replace either of the guys you are trading if you snap up the right one early)

Last edited by a moderator:
Was just about to hit accept when word came in that Gus Edwards may be out. 
That does change things a bit however we have no idea if Williams can play.  He will get the opportunity but how much is that worth?  I still think you accept if you have RB depth and need a QB........although you may be able to get more for Williams now with the news about Gus.

Users who are viewing this thread