Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

New Footballguys Feature - Diving Deeper With Snap Counts, Targets And Routes Run


Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Joe Bryant said:

We listened to feedback from folks asking for more insight early in the week. 

I love what we're doing with our Justin Freeman here.

https://www.footballguys.com/article/2021-unexpected-observations-week02

 

This is a great addition, thanks Joe.

ETA: Wrote before I viewed, based in the thread title? Is there somewhere to view all of the underlying data? 

I spend not insignificant time each week tracking down snap counts, targets and routes run. I usually find it piecemeal and across several platforms.

Edited by BobbyLayne
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Joe Bryant said:

We listened to feedback from folks asking for more insight early in the week. 

I love what we're doing with our Justin Freeman here.

https://www.footballguys.com/article/2021-unexpected-observations-week02

I think this is great for "high-level" info for those who don't want to dive in themselves.  Good add.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BobbyLayne said:

 

This is a great addition, thanks Joe.

ETA: Wrote before I viewed, based in the thread title? Is there somewhere to view all of the underlying data? 

I spend not insignificant time each week tracking down snap counts, targets and routes run. I usually find it piecemeal and across several platforms.

 

No. We do the same thing piecing it together from lots of sources. 

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is pretty great. I'd love to be able to dump weekly data by player into a spreadsheet and see trends, versus teams, etc. I remember I did that once years and years ago using yahoo as a data source.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nice new article although I didn't see this until after reviewing all the snaps myself. Doh. I will still look at the individual team snaps because I do IDP.

Now, if I could only navigate the site like I was used to before this season.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, NYRAGE said:

Nice new article although I didn't see this until after reviewing all the snaps myself. Doh. I will still look at the individual team snaps because I do IDP.

Now, if I could only navigate the site like I was used to before this season.

 

For anyone who needs it

Week 1 snap counts

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Joe Bryant said:

 

Thanks. We're also updating the formatting for this page. I know it's not good now. 

 

It was a lot easier when we had a week 2 page with all of the articles separated into topics. Unless it is that way already and I just haven't spent enough time looking around.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, NYRAGE said:

 

It was a lot easier when we had a week 2 page with all of the articles separated into topics. Unless it is that way already and I just haven't spent enough time looking around.

 

Here is the Week 2 page. https://www.footballguys.com/season-long

We made it so you can bookmark the link and it will take you to the Weekly Season Long Page for whatever the current week is. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
  • Create New...