What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***New England at Houston*** (+8) O/U 39 (1 Viewer)

Like I said.

Even a win is a loss though. This team is 6-11 material. 
I realize what actually happened, but had Harris held on to the football against the Dolphins and Folk made the FG last week and they were 3-1 now would you say they were 8-9 material?

I realize what actually happened, but had Harris held on to the football against the Dolphins and Folk made the FG last week and they were 3-1 now would you say they were 8-9 material?
First off let's not pretend Brady wasn't marching down to the Pats 25 in like 5 plays and ending that game. Folk saved us from a sad timeline. 😎

But yes had they won 2 more games I would revise my projections. But in its current state this is not a playoff team by any stretch. 

Far be it for me to encroach on Columbus Day.. despite Vikings carved stone before them… and venetians before them. 

He isn’t doing what is best for our team. He’s grumpy and upset that there was a fight where he didn’t get his own way. 

Users who are viewing this thread