What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Guys sitting for #1. (1 Viewer)

eoMMan

Footballguy
Is this becoming a thing?

I've witnessed more of this going lately. I don't know why they do it.

Going in after and seat is down with some pee on it. What would you think? He puts the seat down and then pees?
So they are peeing on the seat while sitting down? How is that even possible

Ftr...I don't lift the seat but my aim is impeccable  :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve always assumed everyone sits when at home.  In public bathrooms spray all over who cares.  When at home why not take the time to get every drop out while relaxing sitting down.  

Okay, I will say I have sat for quite a while for #1. It started in my 20's after way too many drunken nights that it was easier just to sit down than answer to the wife what happened to that wall. Then as I got to 30 and we had our first daughter, who at any given moment could barge into the bathroom, it became one of those things you just did out of necessity. Rinse and repeat after the 2nd daughter. Now I am in my early 50's, I cherish those moments of silence and time to read news or play whatever app on my phone. 

In public, it is a urinal---no way I am sitting on anything these days. 

This is a no brainer at home. Have none of you, STAND ONLY people, cleaned your own bathrooms?  It’s gross. 

This is a no brainer at home. Have none of you, STAND ONLY people, cleaned your own bathrooms?  It’s gross. 
Not in a very long time. That’s what I pay the cleaners for. 

During his most recent visit for thanksgiving I noticed that my FIL apparently no longer tries to aim. Piss all over the rim and even on the floor. 

When I pee, I stand and pee, apparently like I’m John Fn Wayne. Then I ball up some TP and wipe the tip of my (massive) hog. Then I get another ball of TP and wipe the rim, being carful that my fingers don’t touch. Wash my hands and I’m out. 

I always sit at home, because I paid for that toilet and I’m going to be comfortable. I’ll stand at a public bathroom, because people are filthy heathens.

I always sit at home, because I paid for that toilet and I’m going to be comfortable. I’ll stand at a public bathroom, because people are filthy heathens.
In public, will you lift the lid if it is down?  I try to use the heel of my shoe if possible.   

I think sitting down should be the norm.  Not only is everyone's individual rifling a variable, a powerful stream generates considerable splash back.  

When I pee, I stand and pee, apparently like I’m John Fn Wayne. Then I ball up some TP and wipe the tip of my (massive) hog. Then I get another ball of TP and wipe the rim, being carful that my fingers don’t touch. Wash my hands and I’m out. 
If you were really John Wayne you WOULDN'T wash your hands...and then you'd immediately find someone's hand to shake. All with a wry grin on your face. 

Oh, and you can't stand and do it with an EMPB. Pushing it down will lift your feet right off the ground.

True story.

massraider said:
Post-sexy time, this is a requirement. 

I'm not cleaning that damn wall again. 

One of the biggest laughs I had at the movies when I saw Me, Myself and Irene.  My young wife didn't get it and kept asking "what's so funny? I don't get it."  Caught me off guard and I couldn't stop laughing (to myself) as I've been there a few times myself.  She kept elbowing me, "stop it!"  

Users who are viewing this thread