What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022 NBA Roster Draft - This draft goes to 12! (1 Viewer)

One season only. Players out for the year (Jamal Murray, Colin Sexton) are ineligible. All others are fine (Ben Simmons). 
Just saying... Word on the street is that Jamal Murray and MPJ are both likely to be back by the end of the regular season. Possibly in the 6 week range. I was at the nuggets game on Saturday and he was cutting in his pregame warmup. I would be shocked if he wasn't back before the end of the year. He may not be any good and probably on a minutes restriction but he'll be back.

Just saying... Word on the street is that Jamal Murray and MPJ are both likely to be back by the end of the regular season. Possibly in the 6 week range. I was at the nuggets game on Saturday and he was cutting in his pregame warmup. I would be shocked if he wasn't back before the end of the year. He may not be any good and probably on a minutes restriction but he'll be back.
Murray is out under the "hasn't played a minute this year" clause. 

So with 3RR, I get pick 20, 21, 41, 80, 81, 120, 121, 160, 161 & 200?  Never participated in a FF draft that did that, but pretty sure that's how it goes.

If someone drops out, I'd love to participate as an avowed current-NBA hater, and consistent drinker.  Give me any spot, I care not.

Also, waiting with breath that is quite baited for the DJax 1.1 pick and Hippling of 15 posts.

You're first alternate. 

I don’t mind donating one of my 1s to him, free of charge. His 1 becomes 11, and my 11 becomes. . . 

Might be smart to drop him down to say, I dunno, #15 just in case he’s busy and needs to check in later.

I’m willing to take that bullet for the team.
I called dibs already.  Also, I would swap my whole draft for his obviously.  17, 24, and 44 overall for a top two or three pick is pretty sweet imo.  Just saying.  I would only do it for one guy though :Rondo:

Someone text me when I do come up.  I won't be in here much the next few weeks I'm guessing.  Tia.

Last edited by a moderator:
I called dibs already.  Also, I would swap my whole draft for his obviously.  17, 24, and 44 overall for a top two or three pick is pretty sweet imo.  Just saying.  I would only do it for one guy though :Rondo:

Someone text me when I do come up.  I won't be in here much the next few weeks I'm guessing.  Tia.
feel free to offer 17, 24 & 44 for 2. 179, & 182 if your guy's there. no promises, but...

feel free to offer 17, 24 & 44 for 2. 179, & 182 if your guy's there. no promises, but...
I would swap whole drafts as long as he is.  If not, I can get three stars with my picks.  I guess that would be ok.   Are we looking at just this year or build a franchise mode anyway?  Tia.

I would swap whole drafts as long as he is.  If not, I can get three stars with my picks.  I guess that would be ok.   Are we looking at just this year or build a franchise mode anyway?  Tia.
"This is where we will draft 10 man rosters and then do some kind of voting to see who has the best equipped team to win the NBA Championship this year. Salaries don't matter, age doesn't matter, potential doesn't matter, injuries don't matter, 2023 doesn't matter. All we are trying to do is win this year's championship against each other."

"This is where we will draft 10 man rosters and then do some kind of voting to see who has the best equipped team to win the NBA Championship this year. Salaries don't matter, age doesn't matter, potential doesn't matter, injuries don't matter, 2023 doesn't matter. All we are trying to do is win this year's championship against each other."

2023 might matter at this pace

If we don't here from our favorite grocery store employee by tomorrow morning we'll start skipping, BUT we will do it the nice way where we move his entire draft position until he shows, not just the one pick. 

If we don't here from our favorite grocery store employee by tomorrow morning we'll start skipping, BUT we will do it the nice way where we move his entire draft position until he shows, not just the one pick. 
Might wanna verify he’s gunna be able to handle a clock during the day once we start that.

Is this first pick a slam dunk?
Not at all. I think there are probably 4 players that are a reasonable pick here and probably one more that I wouldn't totally mock somebody for. The player that I assume is at the top of most lists is also probably the most difficult fit to build a team around of the top 4, IMO.

Not at all. I think there are probably 4 players that are a reasonable pick here and probably one more that I wouldn't totally mock somebody for. The player that I assume is at the top of most lists is also probably the most difficult fit to build a team around of the top 4, IMO.
My #1 looks great tonight!  

Too bad I can't get him.  😞

3 of the last four of his team's losses, he was the clear reason. it's gotten so it looks like he practices his ref argues more than his shot
I have been crushing him on social and the reddit since LAST season.  It's even worse now.  He still has huge trade value apparently, but we will never win with him.  I would trade him for sure before the league catches on.  

I have been crushing him on social and the reddit since LAST season.  It's even worse now.  He still has huge trade value apparently, but we will never win with him.  I would trade him for sure before the league catches on.  
the shame of it is that he's one of the few who would respond to being sat, but you'd have a Simmons sitch on your hands the second you did because his brand people wouldnt let him abide the disrespect. and this coach has NO game

Users who are viewing this thread