What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Not Another Teen Movie (1 Viewer)

Hard to believe one guy became Captain America and the foreign exchange student became the mom on Disney's "Stuck in the Middle" where the young girl became the star of the most recent version of Scream.

I am getting old.  

Hard to believe one guy became Captain America and the foreign exchange student became the mom on Disney's "Stuck in the Middle" where the young girl became the star of the most recent version of Scream.

I am getting old.  
And that Eric Christian Olsen guy was a lead on one of those NCIS shows.

Surprised though that "Janey" or the sister didn't do much after. Some fantastic acting by those two. 

Love everything about this movie. Can't believe it's already over 20 years old.

The cameo by Sean Patrick Thomas at the party is probably the scene I laugh at the most. 

I am getting old.  
that is whack!

One of the worst spoofs ever, its success sending us unfunny spin-off spoof after unfunny spin-off spoof. Wretched. This is humor for people that enjoy the Three Stooges. Its verbal equivalent, anyway. 

Airplane!, Top Secret!, Naked Gun. Those were funny movies. Leslie Nielsen and company. 

But these spoofs? Second rate and low-rent. 

Harumph. 

One of the worst spoofs ever, its success sending us unfunny spin-off spoof after unfunny spin-off spoof. Wretched. This is humor for people that enjoy the Three Stooges. Its verbal equivalent, anyway. 

Airplane!, Top Secret!, Naked Gun. Those were funny movies. Leslie Nielsen and company. 

Harumph. 

Shall we see ourselves off of your lawn?

And that Eric Christian Olsen guy was a lead on one of those NCIS shows.

Surprised though that "Janey" or the sister didn't do much after. Some fantastic acting by those two. 
Janey is on Supergirl.  

I put Not Another Teen Movie in the Eurotrip category.  There are a lot of bits that don't work for me.  But if a successful comedy is about getting around five full belly laughs from me, both of those movies qualify.  :slow clap:

I didn't originally notice so many subtleties.  I had to rewind some scenes a few times.  :oldunsure:    

Janey is on Supergirl.  

I put Not Another Teen Movie in the Eurotrip category.  There are a lot of bits that don't work for me.  But if a successful comedy is about getting around five full belly laughs from me, both of those movies qualify.  :slow clap:
Europe trip is underrated

belljr said:
Pretty sure you just drove into our hood. Next time take the highway to no humorville

Oh, it's already been brought-en.
See? Now this is funny stuff. lol. I knew you guys had it in you. I can't believe people that I read every day and consider funny could like that dreck...

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread "made" me click on the movie today.   I lasted 10mins tops.  :oldunsure:

I will go to bat for Scary Movie though.  

Harumph. 
Couldn't agree more. These are by far the worst kind of, I guess it qualifies as a movie. Another great selection by netflix to add to their sorry catalog.

Users who are viewing this thread