What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I just ate a metric ####-ton of chicken nachos (1 Viewer)

Interesting. So, you can't make chicken salad out of chicken ####, but apparently you can make chicken nachos out of chicken ####.

This is good information to have.

Okay, here's how I make them. Any sides you want to add, that's on you.

I'm going to keep this Eminence-simple. Eminience reminds me a lot of an early-20s CCC2 and I want to see him succeed. If you want to succeed, though, you need to know your way around a kitchen. This is easy. You can make this and impress your friends/ladies. ARE YOU LISTENING, EM?!

Tools needed:

10" skillet

Spatula

Sharp knife

Cutting board

13"x 9" baking pan (don't have one? don't feel like buying one? While you're at the grocery store, go to the baking aisle and by one of the aluminum lasagna pans)

Food needed:

Boneless, skinless chicken breast (3 or 4)

Nacho chips (2 bags) - I can't believe I feel the need to point this out

Shredded Cheddar-Jack cheese (2 bags)

Paprika (that's a spice)

Garlic Powder (also a spice)

Chili powder (still in the spice aisle)

Creole seasoning (or blackened seasoning)...guess what? This is a spice too

Vegetable oil (you only need a little bit, so get the smallest amount that you can)

Optional food:

Sour cream (not really optional)

Salsa (Yeah, not really optional either)

Srirachaia sauce (or however you spell it)

Guacamole (this #### is gross)

Lettuce (If the broad digs vegetables)

Tomato (If she wants lettuce AND tomato...seriously, go get baked and play Crash Bandicoot alone)

Anything else the dickweeds around here suggest

Ready to cook this ####?

Using the sharp knife and the cutting board, cut the chicken breasts into small, cubed pieces.

Put just enough vegetable oil in the skillet to coat the bottom.

Put the skillet onto the stove (turn the stove on to medium-high heat) and give it a few minutes to heat up the oil

Dump the chicken pieces into the skillet and begin to heat them.

While the chicken is cooking, sprinkle it with the garlic powder, parprika, chili powder, and creole seasoning

Stir that #### around with the spatula to make sure it cooks evenly.

While the chicken is simmering, dump the chips into the aluminum (or glass) pan.

Sprinkle some cheese throughout the chips. Don't be shy.

When the chicken is cooked (It should be white, on the verge of a golden-brown color), pull it off of the stove and dump that #### on the chips in the pan.

Dump a ####-ton of cheese on top of the chicken on top of the chips.

Turn the oven on to broil and move the oven rack up to where it is as close as it can be to the top of the oven and still fit your pan. Let it warm up for a few minutes.

Shove your pan under the broiler.

***Watch the broiler! It will only take a few minutes, at the most, for the cheese to melt and the chips to start turning to a golden brown. There is a fine line between crisp chips with melted cheese and a burnt mess.

Pull the chips out.

That's it.

I love to dish out a scoopful and sprinkle mine with srirachia (however you spell it). I keep it simple. I love the chicken nachos with just sour cream and salsa, but there will be others who tell you differently. It's all a matter of personal taste.

I'm going to keep this Eminence-simple. Eminience reminds me a lot of an early-20s CCC2 and I want to see him succeed. If you want to succeed, though, you need to know your way around a kitchen. This is easy. You can make this and impress your friends/ladies. ARE YOU LISTENING, EM?!

Tools needed:

10" skillet

Spatula

Sharp knife

Cutting board

13"x 9" baking pan (don't have one? don't feel like buying one? While you're at the grocery store, go to the baking aisle and by one of the aluminum lasagna pans)

Food needed:

Paprika (that's a spice)

Vegetable oil (you only need a little bit, so get the smallest amount that you can)

Optional food:

Tomato (If she wants lettuce AND tomato...seriously, go get baked and play Crash Bandicoot alone)

Ready to cook this ####?

Using the sharp knife and the cutting board, cut the chicken breasts into small, cubed pieces.

Put the skillet onto the stove (turn the stove on to medium-high heat) and give it a few minutes to heat up the oil

While the chicken is cooking, sprinkle it with the garlic powder, parprika, chili powder, and creole seasoning

While the chicken is simmering, dump the chips into the aluminum (or glass) pan.

When the chicken is cooked (It should be white, on the verge of a golden-brown color), pull it off of the stove and dump that #### on the chips in the pan.

Turn the oven on to broil and move the oven rack up to where it is as close as it can be to the top of the oven and still fit your pan. Let it warm up for a few minutes.

***Watch the broiler! It will only take a few minutes, at the most, for the cheese to melt and the chips to start turning to a golden brown. There is a fine line between crisp chips with melted cheese and a burnt mess.

Pull the chips out.

That's it.

I love to dish out a scoopful and sprinkle mine with srirachia (however you spell it). I keep it simple. I love the chicken nachos with just sour cream and salsa, but there will be others who tell you differently. It's all a matter of personal taste.
Thanks CCC2 that is a dedicated effort to documenting warming up of cooked chicken and chips.

Looking forward to that detailed paper on Campbell's Tomato Soup. :homer:

Tools needed:

10" skillet

Spatula

Sharp knife

Cutting board

Food needed:

Paprika (that's a spice)

Optional food:

Ready to cook this ####?

Pull the chips out.

That's it.

Thanks CCC2 that is a dedicated effort to documenting warming up of cooked chicken and chips.

Looking forward to that detailed paper on Campbell's Tomato Soup. :homer:
You can never assume an individual's level of knowledge.

and people give me crap for using mild steroids ...go figure
I don't get the connection.
Paprika should be considered a PED.
You mean an NES: Nacho Enhancing Spice.
No, I mean in the bedroom.
Really? Do you just rub it on?
:mellow:
Will do!

You do lines off of her **********. Gets you both going.

:lol:

Will report back.

The stronger move when making nachos is to cook the chicken with BBQ sauce, and then add extra sauce in with the nachos. Gets you that sweet and spicy combination...delicious.

Report back with results.
My wife would like to speak with you.
Took her long enough.
I slow-played it for the sake of the joke. You know what? Nevermind. Your brain is not wired to handle my suave and sophisticated sense of humor.
:( I really thought we were riffing here, CCC2. :kicksrock:
We are. I guess I just riff harder than you :flex:

:hifive:

Tools needed:

10" skillet

Spatula

Sharp knife

Cutting board

Food needed:

Paprika (that's a spice)

Optional food:

Ready to cook this ####?

Pull the chips out.

That's it.

Nice job, Martha.

Tools needed:

10" skillet

Spatula

Sharp knife

Cutting board

Food needed:

Paprika (that's a spice)

Optional food:

Ready to cook this ####?

Pull the chips out.

That's it.

Nice job, Martha.
Thanks. And ouch.

Users who are viewing this thread