What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I just ate a metric ####-ton of chicken nachos (2 Viewers)

Report back with results.
My wife would like to speak with you.
Took her long enough.
I slow-played it for the sake of the joke.You know what? Nevermind. Your brain is not wired to handle my suave and sophisticated sense of humor.
:( I really thought we were riffing here, CCC2. :kicksrock:
We are. I guess I just riff harder than you :flex:

:hifive:
That's what she said.

Report back with results.
My wife would like to speak with you.
Took her long enough.
I slow-played it for the sake of the joke.You know what? Nevermind. Your brain is not wired to handle my suave and sophisticated sense of humor.
:( I really thought we were riffing here, CCC2. :kicksrock:
We are. I guess I just riff harder than you :flex: :hifive:
That's what she said.
Well done.

and people give me crap for using mild steroids ...go figure
I don't get the connection.
Paprika should be considered a PED.
You mean an NES: Nacho Enhancing Spice.
No, I mean in the bedroom.
Really? Do you just rub it on?
You do lines off of her **********. Gets you both going.
Will report back.
I'm anxious for the report. When I typed in **********, I just hit that symbol a random number of times with no real thought as to what it might be taken to mean. I meant to allow, to welcome even, the reader to insert their perspective into my post. His interpretation may actually be historic. I'm watching.

Will report back.
I'm anxious for the report. When I typed in **********, I just hit that symbol a random number of times with no real thought as to what it might be taken to mean. I meant to allow, to welcome even, the reader to insert their perspective into my post. His interpretation may actually be historic. I'm watching.
Oh. I only eyeballed the number of astericks, and assumed it was ########.ETA: But now I see that they are pound signs, not astericks. I guess I never paid that close of attention.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will report back.
Oh. I only eyeballed the number of astericks, and assumed it was ########.ETA: But now I see that they are pound signs, not astericks. I guess I never paid that close of attention.
I say go with your first impulse. Your breed of inspired vulgarity and comedy, your imaginative and exploring mind, a little serendipity, a morally and physically flexible partner and we may just be inventing the new trend to sweep the nation. Embrace your debauchery and report back. Be a sexual Columbus.Discover the new world.

I say go with your first impulse. Your breed of inspired vulgarity and comedy, your imaginative and exploring mind, a little serendipity, a morally and physically flexible partner and we may just be inventing the new trend to sweep the nation. Embrace your debauchery and report back. Be a sexual Columbus.Discover the new world.
Way better than sexual Columbo.

Way better than sexual Columbo.
But not quite to the level of a ####### sexual Tyrannosaurus.

Oops, I did it again

Out of the nachos

I ate the ### end

I also increased the heat. I may need to go down and #### in the river tomorrow.

(I may or may not be drinking)

Users who are viewing this thread