What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2014 quarter/.50/dollar tabulation thread (1 Viewer)

kingof299s

Footballguy
All,

psufans brought to my attention that (after oukurt reached out to him) if one person could keep track of a spreadsheet for all of the pools that run on this board for March Madness. I had already agreed to do it for the 50c pool that started earlier.

What I suggest is that when I pool starts taking entrants, post in this thread. Post the $ amount, the title of the thread, and the link to the pool. To be extra on top of this, the person making that post could edit it as people fill. I will add that pool to the OP with the link. The OP here will also have the google spreadsheet (done by psufans and myself).

Example there is already a pool started up.

2014 March Madness .50 Pool LINK 1. Detroit Fan 365

2. Pumpnick

3. Kingof299s

4. TenTimes

I threw my name into the quarters bracket yesterday. Hoping I can be in quarters #2.

I'll join, but nothing less than the Benjamins Bracket. Who's in? For that matter, who's organizing?

Thanks for doing this.

If you could cheat Dr Detroit out of his life savings, it'd be awesome.

I can't tell how functional the google doc is because I am on my phone but I created a bracket in Excel. Simply enter each persons picks and select the winners from each round drop down and it automatically shows you each players $+/-. I can email it to anyone who wants it.

I can't tell how functional the google doc is because I am on my phone but I created a bracket in Excel. Simply enter each persons picks and select the winners from each round drop down and it automatically shows you each players $+/-. I can email it to anyone who wants it.
The gdoc is a skeleton. It will work slick. Starting to enter the pools now

Lol...i have the 50c and $1 #1 started. Been working doubles M-W. ill have all drafts entered before tip off tomorrow and tracking throughout the next 4 days as real time as i can get

dollar 2 is now complete

Thanks again.

Really appreciate it

AJ2248 (912)
(4)Louisville
(7) UCONN
(10) St Joes
(10) Arizona St
(7) Texas
(8) Colorado
(6) UMass
(16) Albany

Onions (800)
(4) Michigan State
(6) Ohio St
(9) Pittsburgh
(5) VCU
(8) Gonzaga
(13) New Mexico St
(13) NC Central
(16) Cal Poly St

Orange44 (681)
(3) Creighton
(11) Iowa/Tennessee
(4) San Diego St
(2) Villanova
(1) Arizona
(5) St Louis
(13) Tulsa
(16) Weber St

got nuggs (543)
(3) Duke
(4) UCLA
(1) Florida
(8) Memphis
(1) Wichita St
(11) Providence
(13) Manhattan
(16) Coastal Carolina

Comfortably Numb (373)
(8) Kentucky
(7) New Mexico
(7) Oregon
(12) NC State
(9) Kansas St
(11) Nebraska
(13) Delaware
(15) NC Central

OuKurt (232)
(6) North Carolina
(9) Oklahoma St
(12) Harvard
(12) Sf Austin
(5) Oklahoma
(10) Stanford
(14) Mercer
(15) American

Treynwreck3 (117)
(6) Baylor
(3) Syracuse
(2) Kansas
(2) Michigan
(10) BYU
(9) George Washington
(15) Eastern Kentucky
(15) UL-Lafayette

Shake Zula (33)
(3) Iowa St
(12) North Dakota St
(2) Wisconsin
(5) Cincinnati
(1) Virginia
(11) Dayton
(14) W Michigan
(15) UW-Milwaukee

There was alot of variance in pick selection this year. Kentucky was picked 4th and 36th!

It is fairly imbalanced to have pick 1 or 2 this year. It will be interesting to see if anyone with 1st/2nd pick this year loses any money at all.

Aight guys, got some meetings today and a few other march madness stuff to wrap up. The final touches on the sheets will be done at some point this afternoon. And oh hey, guess what, I'll have results to enter!

GL all!

There was alot of variance in pick selection this year. Kentucky was picked 4th and 36th!

It is fairly imbalanced to have pick 1 or 2 this year. It will be interesting to see if anyone with 1st/2nd pick this year loses any money at all.
right, this is the 1st year I can ever recall having pick 1/2 is such a huge advantage

I'm really scared to look at mine. Should be my worst showing, ever. I think I'm slightly up all time. should get totally wiped out this year. Like epic wiped out.

culdeus said:
I'm really scared to look at mine. Should be my worst showing, ever. I think I'm slightly up all time. should get totally wiped out this year. Like epic wiped out.
First time I've ever done this and wasn't sure about strategy. I'm scared.

Year of the bloodbath...it was bound to happen. Hope there's not another linus scrimmage (or whatever his name was) out there, but I'm afraid there will be...

Users who are viewing this thread