What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2014 quarter/.50/dollar tabulation thread (1 Viewer)

Premier: 73

MQUINNJR: 67

Ten times: 54

I guess that's a wrap :towelwave:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats, Premier!

You have been great with updating the thread throughout the WC, and an absolute stand-up guy asking us to donate to a great local charity - money already sent! PM me your email and I'll forward the confirm.

This whole setup has been pretty incredible, great idea and thanks to everyone for making the draft so smoothly and engaging in the thread through the WC. Have to do this again in 2018, and I think we can tack on another 4 for an annual NCAA Tournament quarter/$0.50 pool.

Enjoy the finals!

Congrats, Premier!

You have been great with updating the thread throughout the WC, and an absolute stand-up guy asking us to donate to a great local charity - money already sent! PM me your email and I'll forward the confirm.

This whole setup has been pretty incredible, great idea and thanks to everyone for making the draft so smoothly and engaging in the thread through the WC. Have to do this again in 2018, and I think we can tack on another 4 for an annual NCAA Tournament quarter/$0.50 pool.

Enjoy the finals!
Thanks! It was super fun. I really enjoyed updating it daily. And I agree we can do a March pool...I kind of forgot we were in that thread. Should be funny when somebody looks for this and bumps it in 8 months.

Also, 2016 will have two major tournaments...the Euro and the Copa. Basically two mini-world cups. We could definitely combine those two and do this again then if you guys want. I'll bookmark the thread and bump it/PM you then. :)

Users who are viewing this thread