What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

urbanhack / saintfool - BUDDY SYSTEM THREAD (2 Viewers)

fruley:

Please assign Otis a buddy.

TIA
given the behind-the-scenes-goings-on between you and Invisi i'd guess that she's your logical Buddythough we should probably handcuff her with GM just to be safe
Does this have something to do with the Bulgarian girl? :unsure:
i'm having trouble keeping up over here. Bulgarian girl?

is this going to cause a rift in your Buddy Network?
Potentially. Though I'm not sure where the rift would be. I think that may be my concern. :unsure:

Has anyone seen Sacamano?!
jesus Christo he's YOUR Buddy!DON'T TELL ME YOU'VE LOST HIM!
13 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)8 Members: Nigel Tufnel, mr. furley, Otis, saintfool, bane, NinerK, FatMax, Ditka is God
Oh, Christ, what have I done?! :cry:
5 MINUTES! YOU LOST HIM IN 5 MINUTES!:wall:i'm drawing up the papers to sever your relationship. we're gonna have to find you a new Buddy.

fruley:

Please assign Otis a buddy.

TIA
given the behind-the-scenes-goings-on between you and Invisi i'd guess that she's your logical Buddythough we should probably handcuff her with GM just to be safe
Does this have something to do with the Bulgarian girl? :unsure:
i'm having trouble keeping up over here. Bulgarian girl?

is this going to cause a rift in your Buddy Network?
Potentially. Though I'm not sure where the rift would be. I think that may be my concern. :unsure:
i've heard GM is the jealous type. might want to petition for a new Buddy in case something goes wrong.

You have to take two things into consideration here:

1. Something like that happens on the El about every other week, so it's basically a non-event.

2. Chicago is a little larger than Green Bay. Everyone in the city doesn't find out within minutes that the hamburger pimp across town has a Wednesday 2-fer.
i think it runs like this...blue line - robberies and assaults.

brown line - rapists.

red line - service delays, track fires, crazy people napping.

METRA - derailings that involve fatalities.
when the brown line derails it hangs off the side, that is pretty cool.Metra is more train vs. pedestrains and train vs. cars than derailing. They hit a person a month at least.

1. Something like that happens on the El about every other week, so it's basically a non-event.

2. Chicago is a little larger than Green Bay. Everyone in the city doesn't find out within minutes that the hamburger pimp across town has a Wednesday 2-fer.

brown line - rapists.

when the brown line derails it hangs off the side, that is pretty cool.Metra is more train vs. pedestrains and train vs. cars than derailing. They hit a person a month at least.
I do not miss those days. Some idiot tries to run the intersection, gets what he deserves, and suddenly my commute takes 3 more hours. :rant:

Metra is more train vs. pedestrains and train vs. cars than derailing. They hit a person a month at least.
I like the NTSB determinations that come out time to time. They always point to "driver/operator error" for the METRA trains. Doing 70mph in a 35 mph space of track is operator error?

what happened here?

i was gone for a solid 30 minutes there and not one phone call or text message???

clearly this system needs some ironing out.

Metra is more train vs. pedestrains and train vs. cars than derailing. They hit a person a month at least.
I like the NTSB determinations that come out time to time. They always point to "driver/operator error" for the METRA trains. Doing 70mph in a 35 mph space of track is operator error?
I don't think it is Operator Perfection.Most train accidents are not the train's fault. Trains can't stop very quickly at all unless it is a planned stop and people are dumb. That is boring news and it happens a lot so you don't hear about it as much as the train caused accidents. Unless it involves multiple cars in a poorly constructed intersection/train crossing.

brown line - rapists.

I do not miss those days. Some idiot tries to run the intersection, gets what he deserves, and suddenly my commute takes 3 more hours. :rant:
They do a pretty good job of clearing them out these days. Sometimes the train will go by and you can see the body tastefully covered in a sheet. Or you can see parts of the accident. I think I have only been delayed about 45 minutes.

Bob Sacamano said:
mr. furley said:
what happened here?i was gone for a solid 30 minutes there and not one phone call or text message??? clearly this system needs some ironing out.
I'm pretty sure this is one of those "tone at the top" issues.
you're right. i'm going to crack down on the membership and get this straightened out.

pretty sure we need a FBG Buddy System for when FBGs go missing.

let your Buddy know when you will be MIA.

i get worried.
This is as queer as Homer's "let me stick my penis in your butt" idea.
:rant:
Whoa, that's gay now, too?
Not as gay as crossing you legs so that the back of one knee is over the front of the other knee.
I routinely do one of those two things.

pretty sure we need a FBG Buddy System for when FBGs go missing.

let your Buddy know when you will be MIA.

i get worried.
This is as queer as Homer's "let me stick my penis in your butt" idea.
:thumbup:
Whoa, that's gay now, too?
Not as gay as crossing you legs so that the back of one knee is over the front of the other knee.
I routinely do one of those two things.
Every heterosexual man should.

Users who are viewing this thread