What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** rap super group draft (2 Viewers)

Major and I are doing this exact same draft on another forum. Pretty much the exact opposite demographic(people who dont play FF, Major's the only white guy....). Should be interesting to see how different the results are. :popcorn: we will show the results when its finished.

On a hilarious note we just started the draft at noon, 12 hour clock for picks. the guy who has first pick still hasnt made his selection despite posting all day on the board. :lmao:

Major and I are doing this exact same draft on another forum. Pretty much the exact opposite demographic(people who dont play FF, Major's the only white guy....). Should be interesting to see how different the results are. :popcorn: we will show the results when its finished.

On a hilarious note we just started the draft at noon, 12 hour clock for picks. the guy who has first pick still hasnt made his selection despite posting all day on the board. :lmao:
at first I was like :rant: now I'm like :lmao: . The fact he's been posting all day makes it even better. That's top notch schtick. note: I have the 2nd pick and desperately hope Primo slips so I can take him and just kick back....serious business

Last edited by a moderator:
Major and I are doing this exact same draft on another forum. Pretty much the exact opposite demographic(people who dont play FF, Major's the only white guy....). Should be interesting to see how different the results are. :popcorn: we will show the results when its finished.On a hilarious note we just started the draft at noon, 12 hour clock for picks. the guy who has first pick still hasnt made his selection despite posting all day on the board. :lmao:
Our FF experience makes drafting much easier.

Major and I are doing this exact same draft on another forum. Pretty much the exact opposite demographic(people who dont play FF, Major's the only white guy....). Should be interesting to see how different the results are. :popcorn: we will show the results when its finished.On a hilarious note we just started the draft at noon, 12 hour clock for picks. the guy who has first pick still hasnt made his selection despite posting all day on the board. :lmao:
i suspect that will be the biggest factor.

Yeah, I remember messaging Pinky that we have to be a little more patient. It's not like these guys are in the Shark Pool doing mock drafts on the reg.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I remember messaging Pinky that we have to be a little more patient. It's not like these guys are in the Shark Pool doing mock drafts on the reg.
:lmao:

link to this other draft?I still got the remixes I did for this one in my playlist rotation.
did my squad get a remix?I dont recall seeing one despite it being voted the 1st or 2nd best on that other forum :kicksrock:
Nopesolid squad, I didn't find any inspiration in it though.
:kicksrock:Also, I almost guarantee Preemo doesnt go #1 in this other draft. 2pac/Biggie/Jay-Z are a lock for #1
man, it's been a little surprising....dudes drafting 50 and Kendrick Lamar over Nas, Hova and Biggie....Dre went #1, I got Primo @ 2...Pinky with the steal of the draft at #9 with Nas

link to this other draft?I still got the remixes I did for this one in my playlist rotation.
did my squad get a remix?I dont recall seeing one despite it being voted the 1st or 2nd best on that other forum :kicksrock:
Bonesman, thanks for hooking it up last time for me....hopefully you'll be inspired this time around as well. I have Primo as the foundation.

:kicksrock:Also, I almost guarantee Preemo doesnt go #1 in this other draft. 2pac/Biggie/Jay-Z are a lock for #1
man, it's been a little surprising....dudes drafting 50 and Kendrick Lamar over Nas, Hova and Biggie....Dre went #1, I got Primo @ 2...Pinky with the steal of the draft at #9 with Nas
You drafting at souljahboyguys.com?

'Usual21 said:
'SacramentoBob said:
'Major said:
'Kenny Powers said:
'bonesman said:
'Kenny Powers said:
'bonesman said:
most of the people know their hip hop...i don't think a few of the people understand the concept of drafting legends/better known MCs than their favorite MC that moment (i.e. Kendrick Lamar @ 1.05)

and since I'm one of only two white dudes in there, the other white guy drafted Eminem with 1.03. Told him on the way back to get Search. Drafting an all whiteboy team would be :lmao:

Major's white?????????????? WHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT??????????
Makes his avitar a little less amusing now, huh? :pics: Link to this draft so I can follow along? :confused:
it's a private group on facebook so can't just post a link...I'll post the results so far. Draft order is the following:1.01 - Edward - Dr. Dre - Producer1.02 - Major - DJ Premier - Producer1.03 - Brian Cotton - Eminem - MC1.04 - Alvin - 50 Cent - MC1.05 - JC - Pete Rock - Producer1.06 - Ahmad - RZA - Producer1.07 - Johnny - Kendrick Lamar - MC1.08 - Chantel - Hova - MC1.09 - Pinky - Nas - MC1.10 - Konrad - Dilla - Producer1.11 - Rob - Rick Rubin - Producer1.12 - Omar - Kool G Rap - MC2.01 - Omar - MC Lyte - MC2.02 - Rob - ON THE CLOCK2.03 - Konrad - ON DECK2.04 - Pinky - IN THE 'HOLE'2.05 - Chantel :excited: Can't believe all the great MCs that have been passed over thus far.

They have a Biggie themed Hip Hop Karoake tonight in my town. Might swing by to check it out. I went to a few last year. Sounds very :nerd: but it was actually a lot of fun.

They have a Biggie themed Hip Hop Karoake tonight in my town. Might swing by to check it out. I went to a few last year. Sounds very :nerd: but it was actually a lot of fun.
I did this a few times at some bar on the LES.....lots of fun and serious business for some

updated draft results

1.01 - Edward - Doctor Dré - Yo! MTV host/MC

1.02 - Major - DJ Premier - Producer

1.03 - Brian Cotton - Eminem - MC

1.04 - Alvin - 50 Cent - MC

1.05 - JC - Pete Rock - Producer

1.06 - Ahmad - RZA - Producer

1.07 - Johnny - Kendrick Lamar - MC

1.08 - Chantel - Hova - MC

1.09 - Pinky - Nas - MC

1.10 - Konrad - Dilla - Producer

1.11 - Rob - Rick Rubin - Producer

1.12 - Omar - Kool G Rap - MC

2.01 - Omar - MC Lyte - MC

2.02 - Rob - BIG - MC

2.03 - Konrad - Warren G - Producer

2.04 - Pinky - 2Pac - MC

2.05 - Chantal - Alchemist - Producer

2.06 - Johnny - Fashawn - MC

2.07 - Ahmad - Scarface - MC

2.08 - JC - Ghostface - MC

2.09 - Alvin - Snoop - MC

2.10 - Brian Cotton - Ludacris - MC

2.11 - Major - Kanye - Producer

2.12 - Edward - Ice Cube - MC

3.01 - Edward - Big K.R.I.T. - MC

3.02 - Major - Rakim - MC

3.03 - Brian Cotton - Big Pun - MC

3.04 - Alvin - Busta Rhymes - MC

3.05 - JC - KRS ONE - MC

3.06 - Ahmad - Big Daddy Kane - MC

3.07 - Johnny - X.V. - MC

3.08 - Chantal - Andre 3000 - MC

3.09 - Pinky - Q-Tip - Producer

3.10 - Konrad - ON THE CLOCK

3.11 - Rob - UP NEXT

3.12 - Omar - IN THE HOLE

:popcorn:

Best squads so far (aside from Pinky and Major):

Ghost, Pete Rock, and KRS One

Jay-Z, Alchemist, Andre3000

Rick Rubin and Biggie has the makings of a solid start.

Whoever Johnny is is screwing to up for everybody. Surprised he didn't take Mike Shinoda.

Users who are viewing this thread