What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Packers at Vikings (1 Viewer)

Wow almost broke that for the TD and the record...what a shame to miss by 9 yards.

Congrats to Minnesota on making playoffs.

a loss sucks, but at the same time there was no record set, no bears in the playoffs and they get ponder at home next week. not the worst thing in the world.

:) :o :eek: :shock: :excited: :football: :banned: :thumbup: :excited:

see you in Green Bay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never thought I'd be saying Vikings in the Playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

hey i am going to go and atually take out the trash how is that for irony bam right on brohans have a good night and happy new years to you guys

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
word.What a season! Between ADP's heroics and Ponder's struggles there was lots of crazy emotions for Vikings fans. Making the playoffs wasn't even on the radar and here they are. My concerns and doubts regarding Frazier have been diminished although Ponder remains a work in progress.Hoping for another fun one next game against Green Bay.

one last ting the last time the pack had to play in the first week of the playoffs it was a super bowl year the last time they had the week off they lost just saying bromigos

Where is the guy that said something about wondering how many time Peppers would sack Schaub in the Super Bowl? After next week both teams will be gone

Great game. Gotta give alot of credit to Musgrave. You know he called a good game when Vikings fans are not complaining.

Sooo close! I thought Peterson would go all the way at the end there. He certainly did enough to bring the Vikings in scoring range though! 199 yards just short of Dickerson. Perhaps in 2013. :football: What a great game! I was totally having flashbacks to the Gary Anderson missed field goal there. So glad to get the win!

:lmao: at all of the Bears fans that are distraught over this.

Best damn thing that could have happened. It's time to finish the house cleaning that started last off season.

Awesome display by AP! I was cheering for the missed FG.

LOL at Packer fans saying they "get" Ponder at home next week. The same Ponder that just beat you. So arrogant!

Users who are viewing this thread