What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Wagering Thread: THERE HE IS!@! (9 Viewers)

I'm 7 units invested in tonight's game. I have WAS -3 for 3u and DAL u8.5 wins (+150) for 4u. :aintskeered:
:hifive: good stuff. I got the same stuff (though one of my Dal unders is at 9 wins) and i got money on Was 1st half. Not to mention also got some cash on RGIII as rookie of the year. Needless to say, I am a hell of a Redskins fan tonight

This Minnesota/GB game is awesome. Love these kinds of games.

And David Akers can kiss my ###. Now I gotta get the Dal/Was game right, and I have no idea who to take. Have Dallas +3.5 punched in for now...

This Minnesota/GB game is awesome. Love these kinds of games.And David Akers can kiss my ###. Now I gotta get the Dal/Was game right, and I have no idea who to take. Have Dallas +3.5 punched in for now...
that hook is nice, but i still think i like Washington though. Seattle needs to go for a TD here, or i will be real pissy. Let me hit one of these stupid teasers i played today

This Minnesota/GB game is awesome. Love these kinds of games.And David Akers can kiss my ###. Now I gotta get the Dal/Was game right, and I have no idea who to take. Have Dallas +3.5 punched in for now...
that hook is nice, but i still think i like Washington though. Seattle needs to go for a TD here, or i will be real pissy. Let me hit one of these stupid teasers i played today
Agree...the hook makes me nervous but I'd still back them over the choker Cowboys

Playoffs are: DEN, NE, HOU, BAL, IND, CINATL, SF, GB, WAS/DAL, SEA, MINSo who is this year's Giants? :popcorn:
AFC: DEN vs. NE (all the rest are pretenders, although I think the Colts are the best of the four)NFC: GB vs. SEASuper Bowl: DEN vs. SEA (thus making SEA this year's NYG)Champion: DEN (thanks to the officials costing SEA the game ;) )

Playoffs are: DEN, NE, HOU, BAL, IND, CINATL, SF, GB, WAS/DAL, SEA, MINSo who is this year's Giants? :popcorn:
AFC: DEN vs. NE (all the rest are pretenders, although I think the Colts are the best of the four)NFC: GB vs. SEASuper Bowl: DEN vs. SEA (thus making SEA this year's NYG)Champion: DEN (thanks to the officials costing SEA the game ;) )
that GB-SEA rematch would have the media falling head over heels in love. I think Min is dangerous, i have been under-rating them for awhile. I do agree i think Houston is already dead in the water, and BAL and Indy suck.

that GB-SEA rematch would have the media falling head over heels in love. I think Min is dangerous, i have been under-rating them for awhile. I do agree i think Houston is already dead in the water, and BAL and Indy suck.
Yeah, I've been too down on Minny as well. I still think GB is better, but if ADP runs wild next week, Minny can win. Seattle seems to have all the tools. I think Indy and Cincy could take out Hou and Bal, only to get pummeled by Den and NE.

I hate, hate HATE the Raiders. They are going to cost me 850 bones on this game. What's worse is I woulda won almost 7K (last leg on two big parlays. Having a good day too, but this woulda been the best of the year. So typical that they are the ones to screw it up. I hope this gives RN a little chuckle, I know it will.
I'm never happy when my peeps lose money, but I am happy about Oakland losing.It's the difference between the #3 pick and the #5 pick.
:excited: :excited: :excited: Reverse jinx worked, WOOT! I just might send you a Pryor jersey. Actually had to sweat some more with that Pack TD to tie it. The last two games were OAK and Minnie which I thought was fine, getting the points. Ponder Pick 6 to ruin everything was staring me right in the face, I was skeered.I :wub: the Oakland Raiders.

Holy crap there is a lot of college football left. I think i got most of DD's plays in, but I wuold like to make some money off of those games before the football season dies down to a whimper

Decided to hedge with a two team teaser, buying an extra point:

WagerType:2T 6FB-4BK PTS.Tie+Win=No Bet

Date: Team:

Dec 30 NFL [316] WASHINGTON REDSKINS +3½-125 (B+7)

Dec 30 NFL [315] DALLAS COWBOYS o41½-110 (B+7)

Risking 520.00 USD To Win 400.00 USD

I will be SHOCKED if this doesn't got over 41.5 and a decent shot to win this and the parlay

Seems smarter than paying 760 to try and get 400 and have no chance of winning the orig parlay

F it - in sticking with Dal +3.5 in my pool. Was would be the safe play but what the hell.

ETA - as expected the guys above and below me took Was. Let's go Cowboys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crap there is a lot of college football left. I think i got most of DD's plays in, but I wuold like to make some money off of those games before the football season dies down to a whimper
Looking into all the totals for tomorrow during the Skins/Boys game tonight. I have these two tomorrow at the moment, both bet at open:Vanderbilt -6.5LSU -3.5 (Autoplay)Autoplay 3-1Sides 3-10Totals 9-4-1

Looking into all the totals for tomorrow during the Skins/Boys game tonight. I have these two tomorrow at the moment, both bet at open:Vanderbilt -6.5LSU -3.5 (Autoplay)Autoplay 3-1Sides 3-10Totals 9-4-1
Skip the 'capping and instead tell us about making chicken noodle soup with the Rice cheerleader...

:thumbup: i had your LSU play (got it at -4 though :kicksrock: ), and will join the Vanderbilt play. Good time, good times.ETA: Vandy is -7 (-115) and LSU is -6 :shock: . Nice job getting a head of the game bud, at least you can arb out of them if you wanted to

Guys I got a huge secret. You can't tell anybody. My mothers fathers sisters uncles parrot told me that the Eagles are going to fire Andy Reid.

Dal+3/Over 48.5

In Romo I trust

44.00 to win 128.20
Not laughing at your bet, but if there was one guy to have trust in, i would not suggest Romo. And this is coming from an Eagles fan who has maybe 1 or 2 guys on that team I think that can be trusted.

Dal+3/Over 48.5

In Romo I trust

44.00 to win 128.20
Not laughing at your bet, but if there was one guy to have trust in, i would not suggest Romo. And this is coming from an Eagles fan who has maybe 1 or 2 guys on that team I think that can be trusted.
Pure homer pick. I still think he has it in him.

That said, I might need a hedge at half.

Dal+3/Over 48.5

In Romo I trust

44.00 to win 128.20
Matt Mcbriar and Demeco Ryans?
Close. I still think Shady McCoy cares. Young guys looked ok to finish out the season too. Your Steelers have any interest in trading for a monstrous OT who looks scary. King Dunlap, for whatever you want to offer

Dal+3/Over 48.5

In Romo I trust

44.00 to win 128.20
Matt Mcbriar and Demeco Ryans?
Close. I still think Shady McCoy cares. Young guys looked ok to finish out the season too. Your Steelers have any interest in trading for a monstrous OT who looks scary. King Dunlap, for whatever you want to offer
I hope Shady bounces back...local boy. I roomed in college with the guy who is now the AD at Shady's old high school. I'll take Dunlap and you can have Rashard Mendenhall.

:thumbup: i had your LSU play (got it at -4 though :kicksrock: ), and will join the Vanderbilt play. Good time, good times.ETA: Vandy is -7 (-115) and LSU is -6 :shock: . Nice job getting a head of the game bud, at least you can arb out of them if you wanted to
The LSU was an autoplay because I had handycapped it at -8 before the bowls. As far as Vandy every other side I've liked prior to bowl season has been a failure, fade accordingly. Also adding these three:USC -7.5USC/GT UNDER 62.5Iowa State -1 (-115) (.67u)USC seems to be taking this game somewhat seriously and they have the talent Ga Tech doesn't. Also Paul Johnson teams have scored 3, 14, 7 and 27 (in OT) over his four bowls at Ga Tech. If Ga Tech keeps it close they'll slow it down, if they don't then they'll do what they usually do and probably only score 20 max. Under seems like the best of these bets tomorrow.Iowa State is just me betting the Big 12 and a somewhat underrated Iowa State team. Iowa State has an excelent track record of covering vs non elite teams, and I think that goes to strength of conference.

^^ What does any of this have to do with making chicken and rice (cheerleader) soup??!?

A-Mo is a beast. Hard to believe how good this guy still is at this time of year after a full season of running the ball as a rookie.

Users who are viewing this thread