What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official World Baseball Classic Thread (1 Viewer)

I don't take it seriously because Willie ####ing Bloomquist is starting and Torre bunts everytime the ### #### US gets a guy on first.

I was just looking at the schedule. Why does tomorrows winner play tonights winner again on saturday? Makes no sense

Kimbtel is the the right handed billy wager. Would not trust this guy in a big game for a moment
Kimbrel's career September/October numbers: 0.93 WHIP, 5.07 K.BB (17.1 K/9), slash line against is .157/.250/.205. Braves were in the playoff race all three seasons of his career.Yeah, he sucked in Game 162 in 2011 and last night's game. And Mariano Rivera sucked in his only World Series Game 7 appearance and his blown save in Game 4 of the 2004 ALCS triggered the worst postseason collapse in baseball history. Also, I've been away from the boards for a while- I trust there's been some quality #####ing about the bunting and the batting order?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread