What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[Dynasty] 2015 Draft Prospects (1 Viewer)

Xue said:
Is there a consensus on the 2014 vs 2015 classes? Probably wandering too close to a WDIS question, but have to make a compensatory pick decision- I pick the year.
2014:

- much better at WR

- better at TE

2015:

- better at QB

- much better at RB
2015 can be just as good at TE. Ultimately hinges on the underclassmen declaring.
Is there a Ebron level TE who is draft eligible next year?
He will probably say Maxx Williams, but that's a bit of a hipster pick and IMO there isn't.

Not often you see a TE picked in the top 10. Bit of a blue moon. I wouldn't expect it again so soon.

There might be some speculation that OJ Howard could go that high in 2016. Long way off though.
Yes. Maxx Williams is my #1 TE for the 2015

As a regular follower of the Gophers, I'll say I like Williams and what he did this past year. Nice player. But I never once thought NFL starter.

BeTheMatch said:
Xue said:
Is there a consensus on the 2014 vs 2015 classes? Probably wandering too close to a WDIS question, but have to make a compensatory pick decision- I pick the year.
2014:

- much better at WR

- better at TE

2015:

- better at QB

- much better at RB
2015 can be just as good at TE. Ultimately hinges on the underclassmen declaring.
He will probably say Maxx Williams, but that's a bit of a hipster pick and IMO there isn't.

Not often you see a TE picked in the top 10. Bit of a blue moon. I wouldn't expect it again so soon.

There might be some speculation that OJ Howard could go that high in 2016. Long way off though.
What if played for Texas Tech, did less blocking, ran more routes, and put up huge raw stats?

Metrics guys are going to love Williams. He posted a .345 Dominator Rating at age 19.7. That's the second highest age 19 DR since 2005.

As for Senior TEs, I have my eyes on these guys:

Kivon Cartwright

Braxton Deaver

Gerald Christian

Mike McFarland

CJ Uzomah

Jeff Heuerman

Rory Anderson

Clive Walford

Rotoworld:

Georgia coach Mark Richt wouldn't be surprised if junior RB Todd Gurley declares for the draft after this season.

Neither would we. Standout running backs, who face greater risk of injury and shorter expected careers than their teammates, must cash in when they have a chance. "No, I don't think (it will be a problem)," Richt said of recruiting a new running back in this cycle. "What are the chances of Gurley staying around a long time? You know, (junior) Keith Marshall for that matter? You know, if you only have three running backs on campus, and you take two out of there? ... That's not enough. The kids know that." The 6-foot-1, 232-pound Gurley rushed for 989 yards and 10 touchdowns and caught 37 passes for 441 yards and six TDs despite missing three games and parts of two others with ankle and hip injuries in 2013.

Source: Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Rotoworld:

NFL Draft insider Tony Pauline sees "a poor man's Blake Bortles" in Colorado State's senior QB Garrett Grayson.

"I watch Garrett Grayson/QB/Colorado State and I see a poor man's Blake Bortles," Pauline tweeted. The Rams' prospect played in all 14 games last season for CSU and completed 62.1% of his passes, while passing for 3,696 yards (a single-season record) and 23 touchdowns, with 11 interceptions.

Source: Tony Pauline on Twitter
NFL Media analyst Daniel Jeremiah believes both Baylor senior wide receivers Levi Norwood & Antwan Goodley are "physical after the catch," but Jeremiah notes "Goodley has more burst."

"Finished studying Baylor WRs Levi Norwood & Antwan Goodley. Both guys are very physical after the catch. Goodley has more burst. Fun offense," Jeremiah tweeted. The 5-foot-10, 220-pound prospect has been reported to run a 4.39 in the 40 and is also one of the strongest players on the team. Bryce Petty’s go-to receiver had a break-out season for the Bears hauling in 71 passes for 1,339 yards and 13 TDs in 2013. Goodley has the perfect combination of strength and speed that evaluators look for at the next level, and he'll have every opportunity to showcase his talents in the Bears' passing attack this year.

Source: Daniel Jeremiah on Twitter

2014:

- much better at WR

- better at TE

2015:

- better at QB

- much better at RB

Just saying what I saw and thought when I watched every snap he played this year. I can certainly be proven wrong, especially as his career moves forward. Was just surprised to see his name in a thread like this. I actually wondered at first if there was another Maxx Williams playing TE somewhere other than Minnesota when I saw you mention his name. :homer:

Rotoworld:

Austin Hill - WR - Wildcats

Scouts Inc.'s Kevin Weidl believes Arizona redshirt senior WR Austin Hill "has a natural feel you can't coach."

Watching 2012 tape of Arizona WR Austin Hill tonight. Quickly reminded of his talent. Has a natural feel you can't coach," Weidl tweeted. Weidl mentioned in another tweet, that Hill has "very good spatial awareness with routes" is able to adjust with ease, "competes" for the ball and has "strong hands". Hill recently returned to regular duty a couple of months ago, after suffering a torn ACL in the spring of 2013. Before Hill was injured, he led the Wildcat receivers on the team in 2012 with 1,364 yards and 11 touchdowns. If the Arizona prospect can fully rebound from injury, he has a chance to be a day two or day three pick in the draft.

Source: Kevin Weidl on Twitter

Jul 3 - 8:24 AM

Rotoworld:

NFL scouts "really like" Nevada senior QB Cody Fajardo, according to TFY Draft Insider's Tony Pauline.
The 6-foot-2, 215-pound Fajardo has decent size, but there are questions with his ability to stay healthy. "He’s a mobile passer with a good arm yet a signal caller who forces passes into double coverage and sprays throws," Pauline wrote. Fajardo isn't terribly athletic, and not everybody agrees with Pauline's assessment that he has good arm strength. The Wolfpack signal-caller will be watched closely by the NFL this year.

Source: TFY Draft Insider
DraftInsider.net's Tony Pauline graded Boise State redshirt junior Jay Ajayi as a fourth-rounder, but notes that Ajayi is "graded much higher in the scouting community."
"Several area scouts tell me they could see Ajayi landing in the second round if he has a good campaign then enters the draft," Pauline wrote. The 6-foot, 220-pound Ajayi runs a 4.54 forty. He enjoyed a superb sophomore campaign, collecting 1,425 rushing yards and 18 touchdowns along with 222 receiving yards and a TD. That effort led to First-Team All-Mountain West honors.

Former UTEP senior WR Jordan Leslie is expected to be BYU's go-to receiver in 2014.
The Cougars received quite the recruiting coup when they reeled in this 6-foot-3, 210-pound burner. Leslie spent three seasons at UTEP and earned an engineering degree, which allowed him to transfer penalty-free for his last season of eligibility. Leslie was one of 19 players that had at least two 70-plus yard receptions last season and was tied for second in the nation with four catches going at least 60 yards. The year before that, in 2012, he averaged 19.1 yards per catch, the best mark in the nation of any player with at least 50 catches.

Source: NFL.com
Clemson senior QB Cole Stoudt doesn't have great arm strength, but "NFL teams will take accuracy and decision making over raw arm strength any day of the week," wrote CBS Sports' Derek Stephens.
It's Stoudt's time to shine after spending the past three seasons as Tajh Boyd's backup. "Stoudt possesses impressive athleticism for his size with room to add more poundage, and has displayed incredible accuracy with the opportunities he's been given, completing 86 of 119 passes (72.3 completion percentage) with 8 TDs against only one interception," Stephens wrote of the 6-foot-4, 210-pounder. Stoudt is also a threat to escape the pocket and tuck the ball. "What is most impressive about Stoudt though, considering his limited opportunities, is the poise and patience he has displayed, as he's rarely seen panicking, bailing early or forcing throws, opting instead to move through his progressions and take what is available," Stephens wrote.

Source: CBS Sports
Former Missouri junior WR Dorial Green-Beckham has officially joined the Oklahoma football program.
DGB is not eligible to play until 2015, and we wonder if he ever takes an official snap for the Sooners. Green-Beckham might be taking this opportunity to be with a team during his "off" year, which is something NFL teams will likely prefer over sitting out the season at home. This would make the receiver a redshirt sophomore this season. Green-Beckham will enroll in classes and participate in team activities, and he could still enter the 2015 NFL Draft. DGB's final act that led to his dismissal from Missouri included unlawfully forcing his way into an apartment seeking his girlfriend and then pushed a different woman down "at least four stairs," causing a minor hand injury.

Source: College Football Talk on Twitter

Tony Pauline of TFY Draft Insider reports that NFL scouts are high on Fresno State redshirt senior WR Josh Harper.
Harper was named a Second-team All-Mountain West selection after grabbing 79 catches for 1,011 yards and 13 touchdowns (tied for eighth in the country) in 2013. "Harper shows tremendous quickness and run after the catch skill," Pauline wrote. "For my money Harper is good but has no great physical characteristics which sets him apart. Playing without Derek Carr this season will be a challenge."

San Diego State redshirt senior WR Ezell Ruffin "is a solid receiver who could move up draft boards if he hits his stride," according to Draft Insider's Tony Pauline.
"He’s dependable, deceptively fast and wins out for contested balls," Pauline wrote. "He grades as a last day pick entering the season but could end up top 120 next April with a big year and good pre-draft workouts." The 6-foot-1, 210-pound Ruffin is athletic, fast and owns a sticky pair of mitts. Ruffin led the Aztecs with 68 catches and 1,136 yards (16.7 avg.), and tied for second with three receiving touchdowns.

UNLV senior WR DeVante Davis "is very impressive in all areas of the game," writes draft insider Tony Pauline.
"He’s smart, tough and dependable," wrote Pauline. "Davis is a terrific third down receiver and really plays like the go-to guy opponents cannot stop. He plays bigger and faster than his size/speed numbers and I feel he’s underrated in the scouting community." The 6-foot-3, 210-pound Davis is a former state champion in the triple jump who held a track scholarship from Texas A&M coming out of high school.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feldman releases his Freak's List: foxs.pt/1vRSPH8

I'd put my money on most of these being legit.

Who was it that said DeVante Parker and Sammie Coates are day 3 guys eh? Same person also said Parker was "inferior" to Allen Robinson.

Feldman releases his Freak's List: foxs.pt/1vRSPH8

I'd put my money on most of these being legit.

Who was it that said DeVante Parker and Sammie Coates are day 3 guys eh? Same person also said Parker was "inferior" to Allen Robinson.
:lol: somebody said that?
Yup:

If Decker is his downside and AJ Green/Reggie Wayne is his ceiling then he's well worth a high rookie pick. I think he's more like the latter two and that's why I expect him to get picked in the first round if he runs 4.55 or better. Maybe he's similar style-wise to Parker, but Parker is just an inferior version of the same type of player. Robinson has more than twice the receiving yards this year. He's second in the nation in yards per game and a lot of that is coming on his own merit. He's not just getting a huge volume of targets. He's routinely busting huge plays. At least six 40+ yard catches this year. He has become one of the best big play artists in the country and I think that's what really pushed him from being a second tier player that I liked in the offseason to now looking like a first round talent.
I see Parker as a day 3 talent, so from my perspective comparing a probable top 30-45 pick like Robinson to him is a bit of an insult to Robinson. The reason why I brought up those other comparisons is because I think they're pertinent to the argument. Since I think you have a pretty strong tendency to overscrutinize highly touted prospects and overrate sleepers, it's hard for me to take your analysis seriously when you say that Robinson is no better than Parker.

As far as Draft Scout goes, it's a good general gauge of how the scouting community views these players. Especially with regards to seniors and juniors since those players are closer to being known quantities than freshmen and sophomores. I don't take it as gospel, but if my rankings are ever hugely out of step with their projections then it will at least give me pause. In this case I feel pretty comfortable that Robinson >> Parker and that the NFL will weigh in with a similar verdict in May when he goes a few rounds higher.
Honestly, you seem to like every prospect out of the SEC.I don't think Montgomery and Goodley are that great. Especially Goodley. He is bad at running routes, but awesome in a straight line.

Just saying, there are comparable players all over the country. Coates is a trendy sleeper pick, but most likely just another 3rd-5th rounder.

Is the guy who had Chris Boyd as a top 10 WR in the draft, Antonio Andrews as a top 5 RB, and Isaiah Crowell as the #1 RB really playing this card right now? Please dude. I would go back and quote every ridiculous bit of analysis or prediction that you've made, but there are only 24 hours in a day.

Putting that aside, there is a difference between being a great measurables athlete and a great NFL prospect. There are lots of guys in CFB who are going to test well. Not all of them are going to become high picks let alone productive NFL players. Moncrief and Seastrunk were on a lot of those "freak" lists last year. Where did they go in the draft? The measurables are an important piece of the puzzle, but that's all they are. Two months before the season even starts they're not really good proof that someone was "right" or "wrong" about a player's NFL prospects or eventual draft slot.

Is the guy who had Chris Boyd as a top 10 WR in the draft, Antonio Andrews as a top 5 RB, and Isaiah Crowell as the #1 RB really playing this card right now? Please dude. I would go back and quote every ridiculous bit of analysis or prediction that you've made, but there are only 24 hours in a day.

Putting that aside, there is a difference between being a great measurables athlete and a great NFL prospect. There are lots of guys in CFB who are going to test well. Not all of them are going to become high picks let alone productive NFL players. Moncrief and Seastrunk were on a lot of those "freak" lists last year. Where did they go in the draft? The measurables are an important piece of the puzzle, but that's all they are. Two months before the season even starts they're not really good proof that someone was "right" or "wrong" about a player's NFL prospects or eventual draft slot.
I also had Marqise Lee #2 once upon a time. When I was pretty clueless. But I've learned a lot over the last year and a half. Apparently you probably haven't. Your best argument is usually quoting a draft source and rarely is it ever your own original opinion/evaluation of a player's actual skills.

Why don't you quote my latest rankings?

So what's your current thoughts on Parker and Coates?

I also had Marqise Lee #2 once upon a time. When I was pretty clueless. But I've learned a lot over the last year and a half. Apparently you probably haven't. Your best argument is usually quoting a draft source and rarely is it ever your own original opinion/evaluation of a player's actual skills.
Why don't you quote my latest rankings?
You have a habit of acting like anyone who disagrees with you is clueless and hasn't watched the players in question. Maybe they have and they just arrived at different conclusions? You aren't the only person on Earth with access to YouTube and your opinion isn't gospel. The fact that people might disagree with you doesn't = "This person is ignorant, doesn't watch tape, and only gets their opinion from third party sources." Believing otherwise is extremely arrogant. Sometimes informed disagreement is just that. Informed disagreement. Two people looking at the same things and reaching different conclusions. Happens all the time.

I watch a lot of players when I'm building rankings, whether it's devy players or NFL draft picks. It's nice when those subjective evaluations agree with objective indicators like draft position, college recruiting rankings, statistical production, and workout numbers. If you think any one of those things has absolute authority for me, you're mistaken. My overall opinion of a player is always based on a combination of several variables. I'm surprised someone who has taken a strong interest in my posting history is not aware of this.

I'm not going to quote your rankings because I don't care about your rankings. I wouldn't know where to find them and have no interest in reading them. But if you're going to go through the trouble of digging up my old posts to call me out in a discussion that I wasn't even involved in, I'd just point out that that's a "throwing stones in a glass house" exercise for you because you've got a batting average that would make Rob Deer blush.

Brian Quick anybody? Sean Price? Chris Boyd? Yeah dude.... :bag: .

If you're so desperate to get one over on me that you're using offseason puff pieces as grounds to "prove" that I was potentially wrong about a few players then have at it. I could just as easily dig into your posting history to find things far worse than that, but I'm not going to play that game. I've previously pointed out your know-it-all contrarian-itis and how it negatively impacts your credibility in my eyes. I didn't have to mine your posting history to make that observation. It was just inevitable from reading so many of your posts in threads like this. When you read dozens upon dozens of a person's takes over time then it's inevitable that you'll make some observations about their tendencies. That being said, I'm not really interested scouring someone else's posting history just so I can dig up some dirty laundry in a battle for imaginary street cred. I like to think that there are better ways to spend my time and energy.

EBF and Xue,

Looks like you guys live close enough to each other that you could meet up at a neutral site and hug it out?

:suds:

14 for '14: Top small-school prospectsRotoworld:

William & Mary senior WR Tre McBride has been clocked below 4.4 seconds in the forty.
Keep an eye on this fascinating size/speed prospect this fall. The 6-foot-2, 205-pound McBride has tormented small-school DBs over the past few years. Last season, he had 63 receptions for 801 yards and five touchdowns and also averaged 27.5 yards per return. In the red zone, it's not fair: McBride has posted 15 TD receptions over the past two seasons.

Source: NFL.com

NFLDS now has Sammie Coates as their #2 Jr WR: http://www.nfldraftscout.com//ratings/players.php?genpos=wr&draftyear=2016&sortorder=tsxpos&order=ASC

"Day 3 guy!"

Oh and they also updated his 40-yard time to 4.36. Just .01 off from what I measured.
I thought draft sites don't matter and only experts like you are qualified to rank players? That sounds like something you would've said before.

Where do you rate Sammie's potential on a scale from Chris Boyd to Jarius Wright? A solid Brian Quick?

NFLDS now has Sammie Coates as their #2 Jr WR: http://www.nfldraftscout.com//ratings/players.php?genpos=wr&draftyear=2016&sortorder=tsxpos&order=ASC

"Day 3 guy!"

Oh and they also updated his 40-yard time to 4.36. Just .01 off from what I measured.
I thought draft sites don't matter and only experts like you are qualified to rank players? That sounds like something you would've said before.

Where do you rate Sammie's potential on a scale from Chris Boyd to Jarius Wright? A solid Brian Quick?
Very unnecessary, how does this make the sp a better place?

"Day 3 guy!"

Why choose those particular names? How convenient you don't bring up Odell Beckham.

Let's get real. It's pretty clear Coates is way above those names.

I don't use draft sites to validate myself like you do. It was simply an informational post for others who find value in it. I was already high on Coates months ago. The rest of the draft community is just catching up.

Coates is a great prospect big you watched any amount of Auburn football last year that would have jumped off the screen. Some of us did and identified that. Others didnt but pretend to know what their talking about.

"Day 3 guy!"

Why choose those particular names? How convenient you don't bring up Odell Beckham.

Let's get real. It's pretty clear Coates is way above those names.

I don't use draft sites to validate myself like you do. It was simply an informational post for others who find value in it. I was already high on Coates months ago. The rest of the draft community is just catching up.
Like I said earlier, even a broken clock is right twice a day. Good to see that your Mr. Magoo-like eye for talent hasn't deflated your opinion of yourself as some kind of trailblazer who's ahead of the curve. The Xue crystal ball is a huge source of comedy for me and I eagerly await future installments.

As for why I chose those names, it was simply a response to your own dig. You're the one who started the game of pulling out random quotes from my past in a feeble attempt to posterize me, remember? If you're so desperate to try to get one over on me, it seems appropriate to point out that you of all people should be the last to play the "I told you so" game because you've got more skeletons in your closet than a Russian graveyard. That's all I was getting at.

The truth is that NFL teams and all their vast resources still whiff on probably 35-40% of their first round picks, so there's no shame in a mere individual getting some calls wrong. I've had plenty of misses. I'll have plenty more in the future. Anyone who puts his opinion out there is going to wind up with egg on his face occasionally. I would say drop the condescending holier-than-thou know-it-all act, but that seems to be an essential part of your being. If you ever wake up and actually get decent at this, you might realize that people look at other variables like production (box score scouting), workout numbers, and pundit consensus precisely because they've learned that they don't know everything and it's wise to balance their own opinions with a certain amount of counterweights.

Coates is a great prospect big you watched any amount of Auburn football last year that would have jumped off the screen. Some of us did and identified that. Others didnt but pretend to know what their talking about.
Yes, because everyone who disagrees with you slightly must not have watched the player in question. That's always a fun (and tremendously arrogant) viewpoint.

You thought DHB, Ginn, Lamar Miller, and McFadden were beasts too. Not to say you've never made any good calls, but maybe you can accept that people can look at the same information and reach a different conclusion instead of assuming that everyone with a different opinion from your own must not "know what they're talking about." I'm really, really glad I didn't listen to that noise when you were busy pumping up DMC, Miller, and Ginn as great prospects. Never owned any of those guys in dynasty and I'm a lot better off for it.

The truth is that I'm not that down on Coates by any means right now, but are we so close-minded that we can't tolerate a difference of opinion? I think Dyer might be a top 5 RB prospect in college football. Most of you guys probably don't. Does that mean you "don't know what you're talking about" or simply that we have a difference of opinion? We might not get an answer until 3-4 years down the road, so while I might disagree with your take today, I think I'd stop short of saying you're a clueless fool simply because you disagree.

Ironically, being threatend by someone else's disagreement is a sign that you lack faith in your own convictions, because why would you need everyone else to agree with you if you already know you're right? If Coates is a beast and you know it, why does it matter what I think? What are you trying to prove? Personally, I get kind of geeked when I think people are way off the mark on a player that I like. It means I might be able to snag him for a criminal discount. That's a good thing. If everyone else is wrong about it, I don't need to rub their face in the mud on FF forums because my teams will reap the benefits of my sound analysis.

If that's how I've come across then that's unfortunate. I'm less and less interested in posting on FF forums these days because so much of it degenerates into...

"I'm right."

"No, I'm right."

"You're wrong!"

"No! You're wrong!"

And that's just a tremendous waste of time and energy. Maybe I haven't succeeded yet, but I'm trying to focus more of my energy on making good calls to serve my own interests, putting a certain amount of my analysis out there for people to consider, and not getting caught up in the tug-of-war of trying to "win" arguments about specific players. Such an epic waste of time and totally irrelevant to my goals, which are simply to make good predictions and do well in my leagues.

I've often said that one of the nice things about this game is that you get to put your money where your mouth is. If you think Coates, Dyer, Brian Quick, or whoever is destined for greatness then you can act accordingly and reap the rewards without needing the peanut gallery's approval. If anything, it serves your interests best when they disagree with you and happen to be wrong.

If that's how I've come across then that's unfortunate. I'm less and less interested in posting on FF forums these days because so much of it degenerates into...

"I'm right."

"No, I'm right."

"You're wrong!"

"No! You're wrong!"

And that's just a tremendous waste of time and energy. Maybe I haven't succeeded yet, but I'm trying to focus more of my energy on making good calls to serve my own interests, putting a certain amount of my analysis out there for people to consider, and not getting caught up in the tug-of-war of trying to "win" arguments about specific players. Such an epic waste of time and totally irrelevant to my goals, which are simply to make good predictions and do well in my leagues.

I've often said that one of the nice things about this game is that you get to put your money where your mouth is. If you think Coates, Dyer, Brian Quick, or whoever is destined for greatness then you can act accordingly and reap the rewards without needing the peanut gallery's approval. If anything, it serves your interests best when they disagree with you and happen to be wrong.
You shouldn't have to explain yourself. You provide quality analysis. FWIW, so does Xue (at times, and I would suspect you'd agree?)... but yeah, he does it in a smug manner and tends to play the "gotcha" game, particularly with you. That is what is unnecessary.

If this guy's so good at all this, wonder why he hasn't been picked up by a pro team for a scouting position yet. :coffee:

Yes, join date is somewhat recent in the grand scheme of things... yes, post number is low... but I've been a "reader" for a lonnnng time and let's just say I have a "few" posts at "another fantasy football website". :ph34r: Stuff like this happens everywhere. You'd be best to just stop playing his game and just post whatever you feel like. :yes:

Obviously the EBF vs. Xue "feud" (while entertaining sometimes) is a distraction and tiresome.

But, they both do contribute a lot and have a LARGE body of work to look back on to check their work and compare against. Look through their post histories, taking into account the evolution of each of their knowledge and preferences over time, and decide for yourself if you prefer similar types of prospects. Either way, the reasoning they provide and work they put in is useful as a measuring stick against your own analysis, as long as you know how their evaluations measure up against your own. It's just another opinion, and it's useful.

I for one appreciate both of your posts, almost always, even when I disagree with the opinions or tones of those posts. So I'd hate to see this constant friction push either of you away. But I think you're both confident enough to continue putting your thoughts out there, so I hope you don't stop.

Do you share any leagues? If so, I'd be interested to see who's work prevails in an actual competitive dynasty/devy environment rather than just in theory.

"I'm right."

"No, I'm right."

"You're wrong!"

"No! You're wrong!"

You shouldn't have to explain yourself. You provide quality analysis. FWIW, so does Xue (at times, and I would suspect you'd agree?)... but yeah, he does it in a smug manner and tends to play the "gotcha" game, particularly with you. That is what is unnecessary.

If this guy's so good at all this, wonder why he hasn't been picked up by a pro team for a scouting position yet. :coffee:

Yes, join date is somewhat recent in the grand scheme of things... yes, post number is low... but I've been a "reader" for a lonnnng time and let's just say I have a "few" posts at "another fantasy football website". :ph34r: Stuff like this happens everywhere. You'd be best to just stop playing his game and just post whatever you feel like. :yes:
I don't think there's much money being a Pro scout. There are plenty really good independent ones on Twitter.Though, I will let you know that I have been contacted by 3 different major FF sites within the last few months to write for them on prospects/Devy. But I may ultimately decline anyway.

Alright back to some actual football talk.

Thoughts on DeVante Parker and Sammie Coates? Go.

"I'm right."

"No, I'm right."

"You're wrong!"

"No! You're wrong!"

I don't think there's much money being a Pro scout. There are plenty really good independent ones on Twitter.Though, I will let you know that I have been contacted by 3 different major FF sites within the last few months to write for them on prospects/Devy. But I may ultimately decline anyway.

Alright back to some actual football talk.

Thoughts on DeVante Parker and Sammie Coates? Go.
:lol: The kind of response I think everyone here expected from you, guy.

You're the man. :moneybag:

Users who are viewing this thread