What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NY Giants at Detroit (1 Viewer)

How bad is the NFC East this year...
75% of the division sucks.
Which 25% of the division is good exactly?
The team that won, obviously. :shrug:
They barely beat the friggin Jaguars... please
Put away your Eagles' hate for a minute and tell me they suck, really? One bad half before dominating doesn't make them a bad team.
Put away your Eagles love for a minute and realize the Giants haven't even had one bad quarter yet and you're already judging them.
The Giants are bad because of Eli. There is nothing to judge.
Can't believe people talk about him in HOF because he was QB of two hot-at-the-right-time SB teams.

#stillbitter

What is going on with this play calling with the Giants.. Got the TD but that is not going to get it done in the red zone. THat will need to change.

So this Donnell (sp?) kid getting a lot of looks. Any giant homers have insight?

Might trade one nfce TE (reed) for another.

What is going on with this play calling with the Giants.. Got the TD but that is not going to get it done in the red zone. THat will need to change.
You know what? I like it better than Kevin "Captain Crunch" GIlbride's old goal line playcalling of run, run, run, fg.

So this Donnell (sp?) kid getting a lot of looks. Any giant homers have insight?

Might trade one nfce TE (reed) for another.
He won the battle in camp, Eli loves throwing to his TEs and McAdoo's system holds a lot of support for them. So yeah, definitely something to see there, I was picking up on the same hting.

The Giants defense with a pair of 3 and outs....progress

Let's see if the offense can score without all the Detroit penalties

People are selling NYG short. 1st quarter was all emotions, I think this new offense will click in a few games. Looks like Eli is getting into rhythm...

Williams wiffed on a block

Giants cannot get behind the chains the offensive line cannot pass block

Giants find it tougher sledding without the penalty yards.

Lions D looking good, but tough to tell given their competition.

Giants find it tougher sledding without the penalty yards.

Lions D looking good, but tough to tell given their competition.
Oh please, penalties are a part of this game. The Giants would've scored like 5 plays earlier on the last drive if not for the penalties. The real take away there is that Williams is as bad if not worse than David Wilson on passing downs, need to leave Peyton Hillis or Jennings in on those 3rd and longs.

Giants rush defense looks pretty brutal considering they're essentially starting wax figurines at OLB

That catch Tate made to keep the drive alive is exactly what Det has been missing the past few years. Normally that pass is dropped in Det.

Users who are viewing this thread