What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Wagering Thread: THERE HE IS!@! (37 Viewers)

Redskins tomorrow just keeps on dropping.. Just added them in a round robin at 4.5, and 10 minutes later 3.5 everywhere
Gotta be late word that Romo & Co. won't be playing long. Could be due to the 88% chance of rain at kickoff.
So are you sitting him? I'm stuck with the same dilemma with Brady and Gronk. Looks like I'm going BridgeH2O and Olsen.
I am. Sucks. Superflex league, so I could use two QBs but now it's gonna have to be Sammy in for Romo. Watkins needs 75 yards to reach 1,000 so I'm hoping Orton feeds him. Gotta think Revis will play very little, if at all, which helps a ton.
I just want to add that the Cowboys still have a shot at a bye. They play early and if they win, and AZ and the Seahawks lose later, that'll do it.

Cards are trotting out Lindley against the 9ers. Seattle's at home against the Rams. We've seen the Rams jump up and bite good teams before. I'd think the Cowboys will see a bye as a real possibility.

having a hard time getting motivated to finish homework for tomorrow
You ####### do it young man or you're grounded.
Such a grind. Enjoy the $$, but ready for a break, or at least only 4 games a week for playoffs
:lol: Now imagine doing it for cfb, cbb, nba, mlb, and nhl.
How automated are you guys? I'd be happy to assist with excel stuff if y'all need a hand. I'm no wizard at it, but pretty proficient.

Every time the media refer to Ohio State's QB as "the third string QB," in my mind's eye I just see more and more people punching Alabama tickets. Cha-ching, cha-ching, cha-ching. Every time I turn around I hear the media alluding to him that way. I'm taking Ohio State to win SU for sure.
I played Bama -9 as soon as it came out. But I also have a Ohio State/FSU ML parlay that pays about 12:1. Giving Saban a month to prepare for a QB who has only played 1 game is huge IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Redskins tomorrow just keeps on dropping.. Just added them in a round robin at 4.5, and 10 minutes later 3.5 everywhere
Gotta be late word that Romo & Co. won't be playing long. Could be due to the 88% chance of rain at kickoff.
So are you sitting him? I'm stuck with the same dilemma with Brady and Gronk. Looks like I'm going BridgeH2O and Olsen.
I am. Sucks. Superflex league, so I could use two QBs but now it's gonna have to be Sammy in for Romo. Watkins needs 75 yards to reach 1,000 so I'm hoping Orton feeds him. Gotta think Revis will play very little, if at all, which helps a ton.
I just want to add that the Cowboys still have a shot at a bye. They play early and if they win, and AZ and the Seahawks lose later, that'll do it. Cards are trotting out Lindley against the 9ers. Seattle's at home against the Rams. We've seen the Rams jump up and bite good teams before. I'd think the Cowboys will see a bye as a real possibility.
This isn't correct about the Cowboys. Because of the tiebreakers a win or a loss is the same for them.

Such a grind. Enjoy the $$, but ready for a break, or at least only 4 games a week for playoffs
How automated are you guys? I'd be happy to assist with excel stuff if y'all need a hand. I'm no wizard at it, but pretty proficient.
someone who codes would be great as far as keeping track of season long stats. Basis is all in excel which I'm good at.

Would love to take a data dump and automate the trends

someone who codes would be great as far as keeping track of season long stats. Basis is all in excel which I'm good at.

Do you mean week by week data? Or taking all of the data that you have and automating trends based on that?

Do you mean week by week data? Or taking all of the data that you have and automating trends based on that?
Both dumping the week to week stuff, and then ability to find trends more easily

Both dumping the week to week stuff, and then ability to find trends more easily
I'll pm you my email addy. send me an attachment with what you have and an example of a few trends you'd be looking for and I can see if I can put something together

someone who codes would be great as far as keeping track of season long stats. Basis is all in excel which I'm good at.Would love to take a data dump and automate the trends
I'll pm you my email addy. send me an attachment with what you have and an example of a few trends you'd be looking for and I can see if I can put something together
We've got the entire off season to figure this out....let's not do it now....swirv has work to do people

someone who codes would be great as far as keeping track of season long stats. Basis is all in excel which I'm good at.Would love to take a data dump and automate the trends
We've got the entire off season to figure this out....let's not do it now....swirv has work to do people
:thumbup:

Limited selection today mix of Bovada and sportsbetting.ag

Keenum under 220.5 -115

Hopkins under 70.5 -115 (good at 65.5)

Romo under 21 -125

Murray under 85.5 -115 and 84.5 -115

Dez under 84.5 -115

St. Smith under 57.5 -105

ACTION -

Gates under 54.5 - Even

Foster under 3 -1115

Foster under 24.5 -105

Rivers over 21.5 -125

Royal under 52.5 -115

Kelce under 49.5 -115

I like JAX, KC, WAS, and AZ all SU and ATS.
Played all of these for .5u as part of operation avoid the package. You were right about Nebraska last night. I ruined almost all of what should have been a profitable day, so I'm now -$434.

Also playing the 5 frosty NCAA plays for .5u.

R. White over 62.5 -115

R. White over 5.5 (E)

Ju Jones under 97.5 -115

Newton over 19.5 -130

Olsen over 4.5 -155

Rodgers under 24.5 -115

Nelson under 6.5 -130

Lacy under 67.5 -105

R. Wilson under 19.5 -115

To expand it to all bowl games so far this season (using closing pinnacle lines). Definitely is very interesting at the top and consistent with what your guy is seeing.

W. Kentucky -3.5 65.0% (lost)

USC -7 62.8% (lost)

Utah -3 59.8% (won)

SD St -3.5 59.2% (lost)

UCF -2 58.9% (lost)

N. Illinois +8 57.1% (lost)

S. Alabama -3.5 56.4% (lost)

AZ State -7.5 56.3% (lost)

UNC -3.5 54.6% (lost)

LA Tech -7 54.5% (won)

Air Force +2 54.1% (won)

Memphis +1 53.7% (won)

Boston Coll -3 53.1% (lost)

Utah St -10 52.3% (won)

ULL +1.5 52.2% (won)

Cincinnati -2 52.2% (lost)

Fresno St. pick 51.8% (lost)

Miami FL -3 51.4% (lost)
55% and higher 1-7.who is going to remember next yr.. Not it
I got it

Wow Jags line is down to 7.5
Jags actually seem like they may have turned the corner this year. I'm not saying it's playoff time in 2015, but it's probably not safe to pencil them in for less then 4 wins.

Last game of the season and the rookie QB has a whole season under his belt.... I think they keep it close

Two games in a row CSU has failed to cover because of some bizarre sequence of events. Crazy :(
You're right. Totally forgot about that last one, which was easily one of the worst beats ever (I did not have CSU, btw).
I even had CSU -2.5 that game. I saw your comments about how dirty that line was and you have been spot on both times. Vegas has been begging people to take CSU. The losses on both have been surreal but at the same time, I shouldn't be taking lines like that in the first place.
WE MOVE ON.

Chargers +3.

Line is at +3 now? Went from +2.5 to -1 with the Alex Smith news and now all the way back to a key number +3. I liked the Chargers SU even before the Smith news. Plus 3 yes, thank you.

Chargers +3.

Line is at +3 now? Went from +2.5 to -1 with the Alex Smith news and now all the way back to a key number +3. I liked the Chargers SU even before the Smith news. Plus 3 yes, thank you.
PROS: Panthers +4/+3.5, Chiefs PK/-1, Eagles +3 (-120), Redskins +6, Rams +13 JOES: Colts, Chargers, Saints

Man alive, I need the dogs to come up big today. Is there any precedent for how they do in week 17?
I don't know but regarding our conversation last night, I'm fairly confident now that we'll get close to a full game out of Romo.
Yeah, it sure seems that way. Are you rolling with him? It will take balls if you do, but hopefully he plays three quarters for you and puts up 200 yards and 2 TDs before getting pulled.

Good luck - hope you win

Man alive, I need the dogs to come up big today. Is there any precedent for how they do in week 17?
i think when a dog is out of contention and facing a team that needs to win to get in, its generally pretty good
I'm on JAC, WAS, AZ, BUF, CAR, and PHI. KC is the only favorite I have. Really need some of the MLs to hit. I wish I had waited on WAS.

Users who are viewing this thread