What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Official 2015 Off-Season Dynasty Completed Trades Thread** (4 Viewers)

16 team, PPR, IDP (evenly scored) league, QB, RB, 3 WR, TE, 2 Flex, 2 DE, 3 LB, 2 DB

Team A gave:

Hill, Jeremy CIN RB

2015 4.08

Team B gave:

2015 1.03

2015 3.07
Hill pretty easy here for me. I'll take the 2nd year guy who already showed he can BALL over pick 3 in basically any draft.

16 team, PPR, IDP (evenly scored) league, QB, RB, 3 WR, TE, 2 Flex, 2 DE, 3 LB, 2 DB

Team A gave:

Hill, Jeremy CIN RB

2015 4.08

Team B gave:

2015 1.03

2015 3.07
1.3 for me
me too, never liked Hill and I'd rather cash in on a guy I'm not sold on for what is likely Gurley, Gordon, Cooper (are there good IDP's in this draft idk)
I do not play idp so not sure. Definitely prefer any of 3 over Hill

So it appears most people seem to be pretty high on Mason eh?
About as high as I can be for a RB on an otherwise weaponless and unimaginative offense who has yet to show he'll play a major part in the passing game and faces 6 nasty division games every year.

Small trade in a 12 team .5/1.0/1.5 PPR league with 18 rostered devy players

Team A got Rashad Jennings and 3.11

Team B got 2.12

Team A owns Andre Williams but earned the 1.01 this year

Team B has been in the championship game the last three years

Small trade in a 12 team .5/1.0/1.5 PPR league with 18 rostered devy players

Team A got Rashad Jennings and 3.11

Team B got 2.12

Team A owns Andre Williams but earned the 1.01 this year

Team B has been in the championship game the last three years
Seems like a great price for Jennings if only he had a better use for him. Perhaps he can now package Jennings and Williams for something good.

Guys have you seen any trade offers for WR E. Sanders? I'm trying to move him but for some reason his value seems to be down currently, could be the potential of Manning leaving, or looking like his arm is shot. Either way, Sanders is a great WR. Curious to see what you guys would trade him for. I'm in a $750 FFPC Dynasty League. I just traded TY Hilton for picks 1.11, 2.11 and a 2016 1st rounder.

Guys have you seen any trade offers for WR E. Sanders? I'm trying to move him but for some reason his value seems to be down currently, could be the potential of Manning leaving, or looking like his arm is shot. Either way, Sanders is a great WR. Curious to see what you guys would trade him for. I'm in a $750 FFPC Dynasty League. I just traded TY Hilton for picks 1.11, 2.11 and a 2016 1st rounder.
Personally I think Sanders is the perfect example of a product of the QB. I haven't seen any deals for him, but I would imaging it takes a huge dip if Manning does leave. But if Manning does stay I would think Sanders' market value would be pretty high. If he comes back then I'd flip him ASAP where Sanders' value likely wouldn't get any higher.

His value is down based on Manning (as you say). I'd argue he's not a "great" WR, but was more situation dependent.

Zyph and the Dr are correct.If manning comes back his value will have peaked and moving him pre season is prolly best.

What will not be great is if you wait on moving him and manning bails.

Zealots Field league trade (non-PPR).

Can start 1-3 RBs, 2-5 WRs.

Traded Michael Crabtree

Received Roy Helu

My current RBs (after the trade):

Matt Asiata

Gio Bernard

Roy Helu

Doug Martin

Bobby Rainey

Theo Riddick

Bishop Sankey

Charles Sims

Jordan Todman

My current WRs (after trade):

Antonio Brown

Larry Fitzgerald

AJ Green

Devin Hester

Vincent Jackson

Alshon Jeffery

Jarvis Landry

Brandon Lloyd

Sammy Watkins

I also have the 1.02, 1.03, 1.05, 1.11 and 2.11 rookie picks.

While, in a vacuum, I think Crabtree is better, I like Helu for me in this as my RBs are really deficient as a group. I think Helu has the potential (and skillset) to be a starting RB as I feel he's a fairly complete RB. For the group of WRs I have, I felt Crabtree was (at best) my WR6; further, I figure to get Amari Cooper in the rookie draft, so there's yet another WR who would be over Crabtree.

Team A gave:

Hill, Jeremy CIN RB

2015 4.08

Team B gave:

2015 1.03

2015 3.07
1.3 for me
me too, never liked Hill and I'd rather cash in on a guy I'm not sold on for what is likely Gurley, Gordon, Cooper (are there good IDP's in this draft idk)
I do not play idp so not sure. Definitely prefer any of 3 over Hill
This draft for IDP is good but it should start in round 2 in most leagues. This one is light on IDP starters and this is a deep draft for O guys with a quantity of draftable RB's and WR's. That 3.7 should probably get an elite D player. This draft could line up nicely for DE depending on how the NFL draft goes. But so many guys are the DE/Rush OLB type so the draft will be pertinent on DE value.

Zealots Field league trade (non-PPR).

Can start 1-3 RBs, 2-5 WRs.

Traded Michael Crabtree

Received Roy Helu

My current RBs (after the trade):

Matt Asiata

Gio Bernard

Roy Helu

Doug Martin

Bobby Rainey

Theo Riddick

Bishop Sankey

Charles Sims

Jordan Todman

My current WRs (after trade):

Antonio Brown

Larry Fitzgerald

AJ Green

Devin Hester

Vincent Jackson

Alshon Jeffery

Jarvis Landry

Brandon Lloyd

Sammy Watkins

I also have the 1.02, 1.03, 1.05, 1.11 and 2.11 rookie picks.

While, in a vacuum, I think Crabtree is better, I like Helu for me in this as my RBs are really deficient as a group. I think Helu has the potential (and skillset) to be a starting RB as I feel he's a fairly complete RB. For the group of WRs I have, I felt Crabtree was (at best) my WR6; further, I figure to get Amari Cooper in the rookie draft, so there's yet another WR who would be over Crabtree.
Not seeing where a guy like Helu helps you. I think with this draft, you can take care of RB with all the picks you have. You get Gurley and Gordon or you get Cooper and than 1.5 might be a Coleman. Yelden, Ajayi, Duke depending on where everyone gets drafted or you could get the WR there depending on how draft goes. 1.11 brings in one of the RB's again. I would rather get a 2nd rounder and grab a guy like David Cobb or David Johnson than take Roy Helu. And yet I still dont take that for Crabtree even if I dont like him. I think 2 2nds in the min I would take if you truly dont believe. This was a great trade for the guy getting Crabtree. I think he goes to a nice situation this year and really rebounds. Would love to get him at this price.

Traded 2016 4th Round Draft Pick

Traded 2016 1st Round Draft Pick

Traded 2015 1st Round Draft Pick 1.6

Received 2016 2nd Round Draft Pick

Received 2016 1st Round Draft Pick

Received Sanders, Emmanuel DEN (WR)

Received Johnson, Charles MIN (WR)

Here's a trade I recently completed getting Sanders in a $500 FFPC.

Last edited by a moderator:

Traded 2015 1st Round Draft Pick

So you provide zero context as to what picks those are. Is that pick 1 this year? Pick 12??

Is the future 1st a likely playoff pick again like the one you said before was, when it clearly wasnt?

You aren't very good at this thread.

Traded 2015 1st Round Draft Pick

So you provide zero context as to what picks those are. Is that pick 1 this year? Pick 12??

Is the future 1st a likely playoff pick again like the one you said before was, when it clearly wasnt?

You aren't very good at this thread.
Is there some reason you are stalking me? I really don't care for your input, so if it's just the same to you, please put me on ignore. TIA

ETA: I just put you on ignore so congrats. Now go dominate the dynasty world and FBG threads. Yea!

So still no context on the picks?
I find this act far more annoying in this thread than his lack of context. If that's all he posts - so be it.

It's pretty easy to see that his trade partner, at least, thinks the 2016 he is getting will be much higher than the 2016 pick he's trading away.

I find this act far more annoying in this thread than his lack of context. If that's all he posts - so be it.

It's pretty easy to see that his trade partner, at least, thinks the 2016 he is getting will be much higher than the 2016 pick he's trading away.
I went back and update the original post to show my 2015 1st was a 1.6 pick. And yes, he's banking on my team sucking. I liked the youth of Johnson with the potential of Bridgewater. Could be nothing. My 1.6 was worth Sanders IMO for 1 year+ the potential for Kubiak to have continued success as long as DT resigns.

Yet that has nothing to do with the 2015 1st, that is already established, that he fails to mention what pick it is between 1-12. There are a lot of posts that don't provide enough context on trades, but out of all of them this guy in the worst.

Team A gave:

Hill, Jeremy CIN RB

2015 4.08

Team B gave:

2015 1.03

2015 3.07
Right about where I value Hill. If I needed a RB I might just buy for that

I think he's going to be a tough one to sell. In addition to concerns about Manning, he never did much in 4 years with Pittsburgh despite playing with a very good QB, and 2nd round pick Cody Latimer waits in the wings. He'll be 28 years old next month. He might be the real deal, but If I'm a team in need of WR help with some draft picks to spend I'm probably looking for a safer option.

Jeremy said:
eddietoca said:
I think he's going to be a tough one to sell. In addition to concerns about Manning, he never did much in 4 years with Pittsburgh despite playing with a very good QB, and 2nd round pick Cody Latimer waits in the wings. He'll be 28 years old next month. He might be the real deal, but If I'm a team in need of WR help with some draft picks to spend I'm probably looking for a safer option.
Yeah. I am not buying Sanders...

maxhyde said:
workdog3 said:

Team A gave:

Hill, Jeremy CIN RB

2015 4.08

Team B gave:

2015 1.03

2015 3.07
Right about where I value Hill. If I needed a RB I might just buy for that
I would buy Jeremy Hill for that all day long.

12 team hard cap league.

Gave 1.13 2015 (won toilet bowl)

Got

Torrey smith. $3.600,000 about 6% of cap space.

12 Team PPR

Kelvin Benjamin and 2.12

For

1.5, RG3, Bradford
Benjamin pretty easily for me
I agree. When I saw it I thought the 2.12 was way overkill.
I prefer the 1.05, but I'm quite low on Benjamin.
Makes sense. A huge rookie receiver that just put up 1k yds and 9 tds as rookie is reason to be low on. I'm sure that 1.5 will yield a rookie receiver that will far exceed that in his first season....

Some interesting trades from one of my leagues: (14 team, PPR, 1.5 for TE, 1/2/3/1 w/ 3 flex)

Demaryius Thomas, 3.06, 2016 3rd, 2017 3rd

for

1.08, 1.10, 1.12

Cam Newton, Marqise Lee

for

Brandin Cooks, Sam Bradford

Sammy Watkins, John Brown

for

Rueben Randle, 1.02, 1.10, 3.04

I prefer the 1.05, but I'm quite low on Benjamin.
Makes sense. A huge rookie receiver that just put up 1k yds and 9 tds as rookie is reason to be low on. I'm sure that 1.5 will yield a rookie receiver that will far exceed that in his first season....
Twenty-five WRs had more than 120 targets last year. Benjamin's rank among them in

targets: 7th

targets/game: 9th

yards/target: 23rd

yards/game: 20th

I expect that someone better than Jerricho Cotchery will be playing WR for Carolina next year. If Benjamin is anywhere near as inefficient as he was in 2014, he won't rank 7th in targets again.

Users who are viewing this thread