What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Official 2015 Off-Season Dynasty Completed Trades Thread** (2 Viewers)

**12 Team PPR**

Happened in my league but I have no parts of the deal:

Team A gives:

Z.Stacy

Julio

Team B gives:

Alshon

Watkins

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team standard scoring

Gave

Andre Ellington

Alfred Morris

Low 2nd 2016

Received

DeAndre Hopkins

In a non-ppr Morris is probably worth equal to Hopkins, especially with his relative hold on the starting job amidst so few current backs with such a hold. I'll take that side unless I was really deep at RB, which few fantasy teams are in the current landscape.

Coeur de Lion said:
cstu said:
ghostguy123 said:
Soulfly3 said:
PPR, TE Premium (1/1.5)

Eifert + 1.04 + 1.06

for

Gronk
Would be happy as hell to get Gronk for that in TE premium
This one comes down to whether you are an Eifert believer. I expect him to be mentioned in the same breath as Kelce, if not Gronk himself, by the end of the year.
I'm an Eifert believer too, but GTFO on that.
This and i dont believe in eifert

Coeur de Lion said:
cstu said:
ghostguy123 said:
Soulfly3 said:
PPR, TE Premium (1/1.5)

Eifert + 1.04 + 1.06

for

Gronk
This one comes down to whether you are an Eifert believer. I expect him to be mentioned in the same breath as Kelce, if not Gronk himself, by the end of the year.
It's not that I don't believe in Eifert, I just don't believe in the Bengals throwing to their TE on a consistent basis. I know they haven't featured the TE the entire time Marvin Lewis has been head coach and not much before that either if memory serves, going all the way back to Rodney Holman and Bob Trumpy.

cstu said:
ghostguy123 said:
Soulfly3 said:
PPR, TE Premium (1/1.5)

Eifert + 1.04 + 1.06

for

Gronk
Eifert in same breath with Kelce or Gronk himself? On a team that has Hill/Gio/Sanu/Jones coming back and AJG already? Wow
amazing how many overhyped Bengals are on a team where everyone seems to hate the qb. Something doesn't add up.
That is a great point....either Dalton has a career yr or there will be some disappointed owners.My guess is Green does well and Eifert does pretty well too, but the ball will be spread too thin for the rest to live up.

I would and have been a Gio/Hill/Sanu/Jones seller.
I still say sell Green, but we'll see
Bengals will take a pure speed WR in the first 3 rounds next week as well. They have a lot of weapons if they can keep them healthy. Dalton's a great bounce back candidate.

Coeur de Lion said:
cstu said:
ghostguy123 said:
Soulfly3 said:
PPR, TE Premium (1/1.5)

Eifert + 1.04 + 1.06

for

Gronk
It's not that I don't believe in Eifert, I just don't believe in the Bengals throwing to their TE on a consistent basis. I know they haven't featured the TE the entire time Marvin Lewis has been head coach and not much before that either if memory serves, going all the way back to Rodney Holman and Bob Trumpy.
As a Bengals homer, I think that Eifert would have had a big year (similar to Kelce, not in the Gronk stratosphere) had he stayed healthy last year. He had 3 catches in the 1st quarter Week 1 before blowing out his elbow and looked fantastic in the preseason. It comes down to what talent's available and I don't think the Bengals have had an impact TE healthy through that whole stretch.

They wanted Gresham to be a big part of their offense (hence the #21 overall pick), but he underachieved and never was able to pick up enough of the offense mentally to be the #2 target (which is what he was drafted to be IMO). Just way too much inconsistency to count on Gresham. They drafted Eifert to be the #2 target in the passing game and he would have been in 2014 but for the injury I believe. He has a real opportunity both in 2015 and 2016 (when all the WRs are set to hit FA at the same time and Jones and Sanu could walk) to emerge as a top 5 fantasy TE. If he stays healthy, I think he does it.

Coeur de Lion said:
cstu said:
ghostguy123 said:
Soulfly3 said:
PPR, TE Premium (1/1.5)

Eifert + 1.04 + 1.06

for

Gronk
As a Bengals homer, I think that Eifert would have had a big year (similar to Kelce, not in the Gronk stratosphere) had he stayed healthy last year. He had 3 catches in the 1st quarter Week 1 before blowing out his elbow and looked fantastic in the preseason. It comes down to what talent's available and I don't think the Bengals have had an impact TE healthy through that whole stretch.

They wanted Gresham to be a big part of their offense (hence the #21 overall pick), but he underachieved and never was able to pick up enough of the offense mentally to be the #2 target (which is what he was drafted to be IMO). Just way too much inconsistency to count on Gresham. They drafted Eifert to be the #2 target in the passing game and he would have been in 2014 but for the injury I believe. He has a real opportunity both in 2015 and 2016 (when all the WRs are set to hit FA at the same time and Jones and Sanu could walk) to emerge as a top 5 fantasy TE. If he stays healthy, I think he does it.
As a general NFL fan, I think we are all kind of forgetting just how good Eifert was as a prospect. I don't it's crazy to say he's the best TE prospect of the last few years when we consider all aspects of the game and not just raw athleticism (I'm looking at you Ebron). A "late" breakout wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

As a general NFL fan, I think we are all kind of forgetting just how good Eifert was as a prospect. I don't it's crazy to say he's the best TE prospect of the last few years when we consider all aspects of the game and not just raw athleticism (I'm looking at you Ebron). A "late" breakout wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.
A lot of people have short memories. All he needs is a QB who can take advantage of his talent...and to stay healthy.

2 QB League. Through three trades I turned

Peyton Manning

Adrian Peterson
Martavis Bryant

into

Andrew Luck

Ryan Tannehill

Giving me a QB unit of Luck, Rodgers, Tannehill, Ben, Mallett. Will probably trade Tannehill or Ben at some point for an RB.

2 QB League. Through three trades I turned

Peyton Manning

Adrian Peterson

Martavis Bryant

into

Andrew Luck

Ryan Tannehill

Giving me a QB unit of Luck, Rodgers, Tannehill, Ben, Mallett. Will probably trade Tannehill or Ben at some point for an RB.
Absolutely love this. 2QB league and you have the best 2 and 2 other high commodities. If this isn't a contract league you're set for quite some time.

12 team standard scoring

Gave

Andre Ellington

Alfred Morris

Low 2nd 2016

Received

DeAndre Hopkins

I like the Hopkins side. He's younger than Morris and plays in a position with longevity. Plus while Morris is the lead back, that team has far too many questions for my taste.

16-team contract league (Keep 7)

Gave: Charles Sims and 3.14 (first 2 rounds are rookie-only; 3rd round and after include veterans)

Got: Randall Cobb (2 years)

He had 3 guys on 2-year contracts and could only keep 2 per our rules. He can keep Sims for up to 4 years.

Gave: Joe Flacco

Got: Jerick McKinnon

12 team standard scoring

Gave

Andre Ellington

Alfred Morris

Low 2nd 2016

Received

DeAndre Hopkins

In a non-ppr Morris is probably worth equal to Hopkins, especially with his relative hold on the starting job amidst so few current backs with such a hold. I'll take that side unless I was really deep at RB, which few fantasy teams are in the current landscape.
Hopkins easily even in standard scoring

Gave: Charles Sims and 3.14 (first 2 rounds are rookie-only; 3rd round and after include veterans)

How good of a player does 3.14 typically net in this format?

It seems like a terrible trade for the guy giving up Cobb, even with the contracts.

It seems like a terrible trade for the guy giving up Cobb, even with the contracts.
Agreed. With two years left there's plenty of time to get more reasonable return on Cobb. With 7 keepers x 16 teams + 32 rookies + another 13 veterans gone, the pick is garbage.

Agreed. With two years left there's plenty of time to get more reasonable return on Cobb. With 7 keepers x 16 teams + 32 rookies + another 13 veterans gone, the pick is garbage.
Definitely a good deal for me (getting Cobb). Here are the veterans who will definitely be in the draft due to expired contracts:

Brown, Antonio

Graham, Jimmy

Sanders, Emmanuel

Marshall, Brandon

Wallace, Mike

White, Roddy

Roethlisberger, Ben

Stafford, Matthew

Decker, Eric

Gore, Frank

Bell, Joique

Rivers, Philip

Brady, Tom

Manning, Peyton

Sproles, Darren

Crabtree, Michael

Smith, Steve

Fleener, Coby

Davis, Vernon

Miller, Heath

Gates, Antonio
ETA - In addition to the above, every team will be cutting around 9-10 players from current rosters.

12 team PPR

This is the outcome of a few trades I made:

Gave: 1.9, two 2016 2nd's (likely playoff teams)

Got: Mason, L. Murray, 2016 3rd (likely playoff team)

Think I have a shot in this league but might need to upgrade my QB

RG3, Smith, Manziel

Forte, Morris, Spiller, Martin, Sankey, DeAngelo, Ray Rice

Julio, Calvin, Cobb, Marshall, Garçon, Beasley

Fleener, Reed

Picks 2.9, 2.10

Was very back and forth on this one. Thoughts?

12 team PPR

Gave: 1.10, 3.10, Cutler

Got: Spiller, 2.9, Alex Smith

Thoughts?
I like it. Not only did you get spiller, but you moved up from the 3rd to the 2nd. Qbs are negligible
I look at it like getting Spiller to move down from 1.10 to 2.9, which I like.

I'd also slightly prefer Smith to Cutler/3.10 (a pick unlikely to pan out).

Users who are viewing this thread