What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Official 2015 Off-Season Dynasty Completed Trades Thread** (1 Viewer)

[SIZE=10pt]14 team PPR 1qb-2rb-3wr-1te-k-dst [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Team A gets:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Martavis Bryant, 2016 1st (possibly top four) & 2016 2nd (late)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Team B gets:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Deandre Hopkins[/SIZE]
I prefer Team A's haul. I like Bryant a great deal, and he does not have the concussion issues that Hopkins has had in the past. So , while not on par with Hopkins (yet), I think this deal could turn out to be heavily in favor of Team A after this next season is in the books.

I say that for these two reasons:

First, I am on record as seeing Bryant as a WR that possesses "DeSean Jackson deep speed with red-zone size, and a QB who throws the deep ball well well and loves big red-zone targets." That same QB also loves to throw the deep ball.

Second, Hopkins is extremely good, but other than the couple sever concussions documented form college and his rookie year there are other factors weighing him down. For example, he still does not have a proven QB in Houston. If this latest experiment fails with Hoyer (or whomever), then he is starting at square one again. He also attained about 15-20% of his fantasy points last year (depending on scoring format) in one game last year where Tennessee had quit.

​I am definitely not saying I would take Bryant straight up over Hopkins ... I am just saying with the extra picks, I like the Bryant side (and could love it by the beginning of the 2016 season).

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team PPR:

Gave:

Ameer Abdullah

Tavon Austin

Got:

Lamar Miller

Jay Ajayi
Ameer for me
I suspect most will agree with you. I love Abdullah, but he's got the rookie shine right now, with dreams of a pass-catching stud in people's heads. We really don't know what he is. Miller is underrated and more likely to produce, so I decided to make the deal. Getting Ajayi was more of an ###-covering move, as I don't like him much and don't expect him to hurt Miller too badly in fantasy after the way he performed last year.

12 team PPR:

Gave:

Ameer Abdullah

Tavon Austin

Got:

Lamar Miller

Jay Ajayi
Ameer for me
I suspect most will agree with you. I love Abdullah, but he's got the rookie shine right now, with dreams of a pass-catching stud in people's heads. We really don't know what he is. Miller is underrated and more likely to produce, so I decided to make the deal. Getting Ajayi was more of an ###-covering move, as I don't like him much and don't expect him to hurt Miller too badly in fantasy after the way he performed last year.
I can see both sides, I am just low on Miller and Ajayi

12 team PPR:

Gave:

Ameer Abdullah

Tavon Austin

Got:

Lamar Miller

Jay Ajayi
Ameer for me
I like the Miller side. It's a fairly even deal right now, but after this season should really weigh towards Miller. More than likely Miller will either have a great bell cow type season & force Miami to keep him around, or he will move on to a new team & you could possibly have 2 starters in Miller & Ajayi. More unlikely, Miller looks average & leaves & Ajayi is average & Miami drafts a new RB.

12 team PPR:

Gave:

Ameer Abdullah

Tavon Austin

Got:

Lamar Miller

Jay Ajayi
Ameer for me
I like the Miller side. It's a fairly even deal right now, but after this season should really weigh towards Miller. More than likely Miller will either have a great bell cow type season & force Miami to keep him around, or he will move on to a new team & you could possibly have 2 starters in Miller & Ajayi. More unlikely, Miller looks average & leaves & Ajayi is average & Miami drafts a new RB.
I also like the Miller side of this trade by a fair margin.

12 team PPR:

Gave:

Ameer Abdullah

Tavon Austin

Got:

Lamar Miller

Jay Ajayi
Ameer for me
I also like the Miller side of this trade by a fair margin.
I also take Millee and Ajayi by a good bit

I get:

Calvin Johnson

Adrian Peterson

Philip Dorsett

He got:

Julio Jones

Cam Newton

2.11 rookie pick.

League scoring system and my updated roster is in my signature.

I'd say his team was middling before this. He has some back luck last year (Megatron injuries, AP suspension, and RGIII injury) that led to him getting the 1.02 pick this year. His starter at QB was RGIII. Other notable guys on his roster are Melvin Gordon, Keenan Allen, Justin Hunter, Jordan Matthews, Paul Richardson, Allen Robinson, Torrey Smith, Antonio Gates, and Rob Gronkowski.

14T 1PPR, 1.5PPR TE, QRWWWTFFK

Team A sent:
Charles, Jamaal KCC RB

Team B sent:
Adams, Davante GBP WR
Eifert, Tyler CIN TE
Year 2016 Round 3 Draft Pick

Team B (receiving Charles) is a contender this year. Team A is nearing the end of a rebuild and TE-needy.

Team A sent:
Charles, Jamaal KCC RB

Team B sent:
Adams, Davante GBP WR
Eifert, Tyler CIN TE

Team B (receiving Charles) is a contender this year. Team A is nearing the end of a rebuild and TE-needy.
I like Adams a lot but that is a little light for Charles

Team A sent:

Charles, Jamaal KCC RB

Team B sent:

Adams, Davante GBP WR

Eifert, Tyler CIN TE

Charles by a landslide. Why did he give him up for peanuts?

Team A sent:
Charles, Jamaal KCC RB

Team B sent:
Adams, Davante GBP WR
Eifert, Tyler CIN TE

Close. Good price for Charles but in TE premium I think it is pretty fair if Eifert and Adams are valued as mid 1sts

Team A Jordy Nelson

Team B Amari Cooper

.5ppr
Close but probably Cooper in most cases

I get:

Calvin Johnson

Adrian Peterson

Philip Dorsett

He got:

Julio Jones

Cam Newton

2.11 rookie pick.

League scoring system and my updated roster is in my signature.

I'd say his team was middling before this. He has some back luck last year (Megatron injuries, AP suspension, and RGIII injury) that led to him getting the 1.02 pick this year. His starter at QB was RGIII. Other notable guys on his roster are Melvin Gordon, Keenan Allen, Justin Hunter, Jordan Matthews, Paul Richardson, Allen Robinson, Torrey Smith, Antonio Gates, and Rob Gronkowski.
Julio side for me

10 team PPR QQRRWWWW

Aaron Rodgers

Jerick McKinnon

For

Tannehill

Cutler

Cooks
ARod easily for me

Team A gets Le'veon Bell

Team B gets 1.02 and 1.05

*Team A is fist pumping right now*
Bell.

12 team PPR:

Gave:

Ameer Abdullah

Tavon Austin

Got:

Lamar Miller

Jay Ajayi
MIA RB's

[SIZE=medium]Team A [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Lynch[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Team B [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Abbdullah- Jalen Strong- 2016 2nd and 2017 1st[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]10 team PPR[/SIZE]

I'll take Abdullah and the picks in most team situations. Seems a little high for Lynch for a contender, but I get it.

In a 10 team start 2RB I would probably pay that for Lynch if I were competing. Seems steep but hard to say if Abdullah ever becomes a player you can rely on to start in that format.

In a 10 team start 2RB I would probably pay that for Lynch if I were competing. Seems steep but hard to say if Abdullah ever becomes a player you can rely on to start in that format.
That seems steep to me as well, that is the type of deal I would make in season when I know I am in the playoffs and I need a guy to push me over the top.

msudaisy26 said:
maxhyde said:
Gottabesweet said:

That seems steep to me as well, that is the type of deal I would make in season when I know I am in the playoffs and I need a guy to push me over the top.
That is a dream trade for a rebuilding team.

msudaisy26 said:
maxhyde said:
Gottabesweet said:
Team A

Lynch

Team B

Abbdullah- Jalen Strong- 2016 2nd and 2017 1st

10 team PPR
That is a dream trade for a rebuilding team.
AgreedI like it for both assuming its the standard rebuilder and contender deal

12 Team, IDP-PPR-Dynasty (53 man rosters)- QRRWWWT and Superflex

Trade 1

Team A: 2017 1st (x2), 2016 3rd, Josh Gordon

Team B: Jordy Nelson, Corey Liuget

Team B contending, Team A somewhat rebuilding

Trade 2:

Team A: Montee Ball, Ronnie Hillman, Julius Thomas, 2016 1st, 2017 2nd

Team B: Lesean McCoy, Fred Jackson

Both teams supposedly contending.

Trade 1

Trade 2:

Nelson and McCoy and neither are very close for me

Trade 1

Trade 2:

Nelson and McCoy and neither are very close for me
I agree. Two random 1sts two years out isn't much of a haul for a legit WR1, even an older one. For trade 2, this is basically JT + 2016 1st for McCoy (swapping handcuffs, and a random 2nd two years out is almost worthless), which is way less than I'd want for him, and way less than I'd be willing to pay.

12 team PPR start 1 QB non-IDP

Gave 1.11 + Christine Michael

Got Matt Ryan

My other QBs are Cam and Palmer, their injuries have screwed me many times the last two years.

16t ppr 400 budget w/ contracts, 10 max contracts. Qrrwwwtfkdd

Team A rec: Alshon Jeffrey $21, 3 years.

Team B rec: Benjamin $11, 1 year. Julius $15, 3 years. Rookie 1.16 up to 3 years

Got Matt Ryan

My other QBs are Cam and Palmer, their injuries have screwed me many times the last two years.
6 pt per TD it's close? but I would have just kept Michael and traded down a few and grabbed Winston.

Team B rec: Benjamin $11, 1 year. Julius $15, 3 years. Rookie 1.16 up to 3 years
Team B
I'm team A here. I feel like I'm giving a lot of value, but I have 6 MORE round 1 rookie picks and need space to sign those guys. So consolidaing 2 for 1 deals makes space for Gurley, Gordon, etc.

10 Team 1PPR/1.5PPR TE

Gronk

for

J Nelson and Martellus Bennett
Gronk by a good amount.

Team B
I'm team A here. I feel like I'm giving a lot of value, but I have 6 MORE round 1 rookie picks and need space to sign those guys. So consolidaing 2 for 1 deals makes space for Gurley, Gordon, etc.
That makes sense then, the context makes me like this for you. I already thought it was close, but slightly preferred what you gave up. But that's a great 2 for 1 consolidation and it isn't like dumping of a not so valuable rookie pick is too big a deal.

Got Matt Ryan

6 pt per TD it's close? but I would have just kept Michael and traded down a few and grabbed Winston.
6pt TDs5pt bonus for 300+ passing yards
Ryan by another late 1st with that scoring

Jeffery for 5% and 3 years. Love me some Benjamin but this isn't very close imo

Got Matt Ryan

6pt TDs5pt bonus for 300+ passing yards
Ryan by another late 1st with that scoring
Winston just went 1.12.

Users who are viewing this thread