What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Official 2015 Off-Season Dynasty Completed Trades Thread** (4 Viewers)

blardorg said:
jeaton6 said:
One More Rep said:
Penguin said:
12 team PPR start 2 RB's, 3 WR's, 1 TE & 1 Flex

Gave: L.McCoy, B. Cooks, A.Jeffrey

Got: J.Charles, K.Davis & D.Bryant

My core four are now Charles, ODB, Dez & Gronk
I think I would take what you gave? Close deal though
Pretty much Cooks and Jeffery for Bryant. Would gladly deal Dez for those two.
Cooks + Jeffery > Dez

McCoy < Charles + Davis
Would gladly trade Cooks+Jeffery for Dez. Granted you probably start 4 WR in this league so it leaves a hole you have to fill. But the risk of either/both of Cooks and Jeffery being not great (low WR2 instead of top 15) is enough to want to consolidate value here. Dez is Dez.

Would gladly trade McCoy for Charles+Knile. Wouldn't even have to think about that side of it.

None of these are my trades, and most of them are terrible

12 team PPR

Ivory, Tannehill

for

Romo, Riddick, J.Strong, 2017 1st (hard to tell where, but I would bet early/mid)

12 team PPR

Forte

for

Landry, 2016 3rd (same team who traded for Tannehill, did this trade first fwiw if we're guessing on 2017 pick value)

12 team PPR

Abdullah

for

DeMarco (obviously terrible value, but owner trading away Demarco knows what he is doing)

12 team 0.5ppr

Coleman

for

Royal, DeMarco (knows what he is doing so much he did it a 2nd time in a different league, actually I don't mind the AA trade in PPR, but don't think Coleman is worth the risk)

12 team 0.5 ppr

Carr

for

D.Freeman (same team who traded away Coleman, kind of ironic that the guy who firesaled DeMarco could have probably waited and gotten both ATL RB)

12 team 0.5 ppr

Peterson

for

Forte, 2016 3rd

blardorg said:
jeaton6 said:
One More Rep said:
Penguin said:

Cooks + Jeffery > Dez

McCoy < Charles + Davis
Would gladly trade Cooks+Jeffery for Dez. Granted you probably start 4 WR in this league so it leaves a hole you have to fill. But the risk of either/both of Cooks and Jeffery being not great (low WR2 instead of top 15) is enough to want to consolidate value here. Dez is Dez.

Would gladly trade McCoy for Charles+Knile. Wouldn't even have to think about that side of it.
That's pretty much how I looked at it.

I have a top 5 QB in R.Wilsom, a top 5 RB in Charles, two top 5'ish WR's in ODB & Dez, the #1 TE in Gronk and 1.02 & 1.07.

Really hoping 1.01 goes Gurley so I can grab Cooper there. At 1.07 it'll be WR if Agholar or Parker fall, RB if not.

Penguin said:

I probably like Dez more than most but I might deal him for that.

For me anyway

McCoy>Charles/Davis

Jeffery/Cooks=Dez

Penguin said:
12 team PPR start 1 RB's, 2 WR's, 1 TE & 2 Flex

Gave: R.Matthews, J.Reed & 2.12

Got: Spiller

Same league

Gave: A.Bradshaw, 2.05, 3.09

Got: L.Murray
Well done. I don't like Murray that much but consolidating roster spots and I think that is a fair price

Evil G said:
12 Team PPR Dynasty QRRWWTKD + Flex +SuperFlex, TE Premium, 3 year contracts, no salary

Team J gives: Russell Wilson, 2017 1st

Team D gives: AP, Kevin White, Carson Palmer
Dange-Russ even without the 1st coming back. I wouldn't even think of trading Wilson for that group in my superflex leagues

Adso said:
12 team PPR 1-QB, 2-RB, 2-WR, 1-TE, 2-RB/WR/TE, 1-K, 1-DST

Team A gave:

Dorial Beckham-Green

Team B gave:

2015 3.06

2016 3rd round pick (turns into a second round pick if DBG has more than 50 rec's in 2015)

Team A needed RB's.

Thoughts?
Terrible. 3.06/future 3rd for a 1st round pick? I traded DGB for Gio and that isn't even a great return but Gio will be better than the RB at 3.06

Evil G said:
12 Team PPR Dynasty QRRWWTKD + Flex + SuperFlex, TE Premium, 3 year contracts no salary

Team J gave: Jimmy Graham, Gio, Kevin White, Palmer, 2016 3rd

Team D gave: Charles, Knile, Kaep, Baldwin, Chris Conley
Jimmy/Gio

blardorg said:
jeaton6 said:
One More Rep said:
Penguin said:

Cooks + Jeffery > Dez

McCoy < Charles + Davis

I'd take the Dez side as well, but Jeffrey is already a top 15 WR. He finished wr10 last year in PPR and is getting drafted around there in startups.

I'd easily take Jeffrey/Cooks over Dez. I see 2 8-12 type with potential to be 5-7 for a top 5. If you start 4 it's a no brainer.

12 TM PPR 1QB,2-3RB,3-4WR,2-3TE

Gave: Joseph Randle, Allen Robinson, 2.03, 2.09, and 2016 2nd

Got: Julio Jones, Benny Cunningham, 4.12, and 2016 4th

Denver724 said:
.33 per 12 team dynasty league with rookie draft

Team A trades...

Team B trades...

Allen Hurns

John Brown

...of note... Team A already has the 1.4
Depending on team A's needs I may consider the players. I like both of those guys and 1.12 is far from a sure thing.
Team A needed a WR2 and WR3... Also has 1.4

This league also rewards 1 pt for every 30 return yes and 1 pt per every 3 receptions...

QRRWWWTKD

Roethlisberger

Leveon Bell

Lamar Miller / Ingram / J Stew / Randle

Julio Jones

Charles Johnson / Marvin Jones

John Brown / Allen Hurns

Kelce

Who Cares?

Arizona / Atlanta

12 team ppr QB-2RB-3WR-TE-FL

Murray. Maybe if it is actually 1.03 it is closer but even then I likely take Murray

12 TM PPR 1QB,2-3RB,3-4WR,2-3TE

Gave: Joseph Randle, Allen Robinson, 2.03, 2.09, and 2016 2nd

Got: Julio Jones, Benny Cunningham, 4.12, and 2016 4th
Julio by miles

16 team ppr.

Just traded Keenan Allen, 1.08, 1.12, 1.15 for Evans and the 2.07
Close. Could go either way for me but I would likely take Allen and all the picks

PPR.

Eric Decker

2016 3rd (Likely 3.02-3.06 range)

for

2016 2nd (Likely 2.01-2.02)
Decker easily for me

12 team ppr QB-2RB-3WR-TE-FL

Murray. Maybe if it is actually 1.03 it is closer but even then I likely take Murray
The team trading away the 2016 1st earned the 1.01 during the 2015 season (he had traded that one away as well) - but should be a bit better than that this season as he now adds Murray and White and gets Adrian Peterson back as well - plus two teams went into total rebuild mode and should be favorites for the 1.01 and 1.02.

His current line-up: Kaep, Murray, Peterson, A. Morris, S. Smith, T. Smith, R. White and Coby Fleener (not much depth to speak of behind the starters).

Team A Gets:

Jordan Matthews

Mark Ingram

Team B Gets:

Calvin Johnson
Seems light for mega
People have been treating Calvin like he's 35 instead of 30 because of one down season with an ankle injury. I'm a big Matthews fan so I don't think this deal is terrible, but Team A will likely regret it and I've seen Calvin go for even less in this thread and in one of my leagues.

Team A Gets:

Jordan Matthews

Mark Ingram

Team B Gets:

Calvin Johnson
Seems light for mega
People have been treating Calvin like he's 35 instead of 30 because of one down season with an ankle injury. I'm a big Matthews fan so I don't think this deal is terrible, but Team A will likely regret it and I've seen Calvin go for even less in this thread and in one of my leagues.
Agreed, I was not involved here and I would take Calvin all day in this deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Team A Gets:

Jordan Matthews

Mark Ingram

Team B Gets:

Calvin Johnson
Seems light for mega
Me too, mainly cause i dont really like Ingram. But give me another good young wr in addition to matthews and im all over it

Team A Gets:

Jordan Matthews

Mark Ingram

Team B Gets:

Calvin Johnson
Seems light for mega
Me too, mainly cause i dont really like Ingram. But give me another good young wr in addition to matthews and im all over it
I think ingram will be fine, but saints RBs are historically a crap shoot.

I like JMatt but im not overly optimisitic about the qb situation this season.

If both ingram and jmatt go bonkers for the next 3-5 years it would be a fair deal but Mega is a better player, in a better situation, so gimme that guy

12 Team PPR Devy (80+ college guys rostered)

Gave: Hunter and 2016 Rookie 1st

Received: VJax and 2016 Rookie 2nd

Competing this year and needed another veteran WR. Both rookie picks should be at the end of the round.

Team A Gets:

Jordan Matthews

Mark Ingram

Team B Gets:

Calvin Johnson
Seems light for mega
Except I just seen a startup 2nd round today that went Jordan Matthews pick 18, Calvin pick 19 so according to that league trade favors Matthews.
Start-up draft position doesn't equate to trade value even in that one league, except for that one guy...and even then, that (ill-advised) pick could have been the result of his specific strategy in this draft, and not a representation of how he values Matthews/Calvin in general. So in that one draft, it might mean nothing. In the grand scheme of things, it definitely means nothing.Start-up ADP in general has almost nothing to do with trade value in an established league, anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
ConnSKINS26 said:
Dez said:
Pwingles said:
Winning IS Everything said:
Team A Gets:

Jordan Matthews

Mark Ingram

Team B Gets:

Calvin Johnson
Seems light for mega
Except I just seen a startup 2nd round today that went Jordan Matthews pick 18, Calvin pick 19 so according to that league trade favors Matthews.
Start-up draft position doesn't equate to trade value even in that one league, except for that one guy...and even then, that (ill-advised) pick could have been the result of his specific strategy in this draft, and not a representation of how he values Matthews/Calvin in general. So in that one draft, it might mean nothing. In the grand scheme of things, it definitely means nothing.Start-up ADP in general has almost nothing to do with trade value in an established league, anyways.
You can say the exact same thing about every trade made posted here. "It's just one guy making the trade"...hey guess what it only takes 1 guy in league or in a draft or however you want to slice it. You are correct startup draft and league value is not the same but it still shows how someone feels about a player and same thing when you see a trade here that is how 1 guy feels about a player nothing more nothing less.

14 team PPR devy league (tons of 2016 prospects owned). One round devy draft.

Gave:

Funchess

Two 2016 2nds

2016 devy pick (mid)

Got:

Gio (I'm the Hill owner and he was my only RB)

12 Team PPR Dynasty, QRRWWTKD + Flex + SuperFlex, TE Premium, 3 year contracts, no salary

Team M gives; Lacy, Starks

Team S gives: Forte, Hyde

What a rip!

Also, separately:

Team D (me) gives: 2016 2nd rounder (mid)

Team C gives: Javorius Allen

Also, separately:

Team J gives: Fleener, Dwayne Allen

Team G gives: Dorsett, Jared Cook, 2016 3rd

12 Team PPR Dynasty, QRRWWTKD + Flex + SuperFlex, TE Premium, true Dynasty

I made a string of parleys since the start up:

Gave: Kelvin, David Cobb

Got: Keenan Allen, Eifert, 2016 1st

Gave: Martavius Bryant, Amaro

Got: Ladarius Green, Charles Johnson, 2016 3rd

Picked up Trent and Oliver of the junk and traded them to the Murray/Gordon owner for a 2nd rounder and 7 blind bid bucks (what I paid for those two)

Gave: the 2nd rounder I got from above and Ladarius

Got: 2016 1st, from the Gates Owner

CR69 said:
12 Team PPR Devy (80+ college guys rostered)

Gave: Hunter and 2016 Rookie 1st

Received: VJax and 2016 Rookie 2nd

Competing this year and needed another veteran WR. Both rookie picks should be at the end of the round.
With that deep of a devy those rookie picks lose a lot of value.

Give me VJax.

Superflex 12 team PPR. .1 per receiving yard and .08 per rushing yard. Rushing and receiving TD's are 4 points. Passing TD's are 3 points.

Team A gave up:
Morris, Alfred WAS RB
Year 2016 Round 2 (2.08-2.12)

Team B gave up:
Adams, Davante GBP WR

Q RR WWW T F K D, PPR (TE Premium), Return Yards, Devy

Team A receives: Gurley, 1.9 (OTC - Dorsett Drafted), 2.2

Team B Receives: Jeffrey, Hyde, Harvin

Users who are viewing this thread