What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Official 2015 Off-Season Dynasty Completed Trades Thread** (1 Viewer)

12 team PPR, devy, large flexible starting lineups

Gave:

*Derrick Henry

Jameis Winston

Sam Bradford

Rob Housler

Got:

Russell Wilson

Footdude said:
10 team QQRRWWWW, PPR

Sam Bradford

2016 1st (likely early)

2016 1st (likely late)

For

Russell Wilson
Wilson easy for me

12 team ppr

Team A sends Alshon Jeffery

Team B sends Brandin Cooks
Jeffery

This one just went down:

12 team PPR league. Start QRRWWWT

Team A gives up:

1.03 (projected to be Cooper as word from owners of picks 1.01 and 1.02 to go Gurley/Gordon)

B. Cooks

P. Rivers

J. Gordon

L. Murray

Andre Williams

Team B gives up:

Calvin Johnson

TY Hilton

T. Romo

2016 2nd

Team A has Matt Ryan, ODB and Mike Evans already. leaves him a little thin at RB depth (Lacy, Miller then nothing else really)

Team B was getting a lot older and already has Cam Newton
Cooks side

Gave: Kelce; 2016 1st (likely 1.12-1.16)

Got: Cooks

Hard to give up kelce but cooks is so young.
Cooks

12 team PPR, devy, large flexible starting lineups

Gave:

*Derrick Henry

Jameis Winston

Sam Bradford

Rob Housler

Got:

Russell Wilson
2QB/Superflex Wilson...otherwise I will take the other side

12 team ppr

Alshon
Agreed. Definitely Alshon.
yup, Cooks is decent but never had a 100 yard game last season. He's good, but doesn't have top 10 WR potential.

Alshon has been there and done it, plus he's still young.
Cooks had as many 100 yard games as a rookie as Alshon.
Jeffery = established, 1400 yard season and 1100 yard season + 10 TD season

Cooks = hype + younger

Hype is a fluid, see David Wilson/Justin Hunter/Christine Michael. Established isn't as fluid. Dynasty is about making smart moves, not shooting for the moon.

12 team ppr

Alshon
yup, Cooks is decent but never had a 100 yard game last season. He's good, but doesn't have top 10 WR potential.

Cooks = hype + younger

Hype is a fluid, see David Wilson/Justin Hunter/Christine Michael. Established isn't as fluid. Dynasty is about making smart moves, not shooting for the moon.
I wasn't involved but if it isn't entirely obvious the guy trading for Cooks is a Saints fan.

That being said, I do think White steps in as the number one guy in a few years. Jeffery will likely put up big numbers but I don't think he will be the consistent guy week to week.

12 team ppr

Alshon

Cooks = hype + younger

Agreed. There should have been some draft pick(s) or another player thrown in to even this out. I seriously doubt in most startup drafts that Cooks would be taken before Jeffery (and that is how I judge straight up trades like this unless I think the higher rated player is severely overrated in mocks/rankings.

12 team ppr

Alshon

Cooks = hype + younger

Agreed. There should have been some draft pick(s) or another player thrown in to even this out. I seriously doubt in most startup drafts that Cooks would be taken before Jeffery (and that is how I judge straight up trades like this unless I think the higher rated player is severely overrated in mocks/rankings.
was, by a good margin.

12 team ppr

Alshon

Cooks = hype + younger

was, by a good margin.
I would actually bet cooks is taken before jeffrey in MOST starters

Pumpnick said:
Pumpnick said:
rude classless thugs said:
tdmills said:
12 team ppr

Alshon

Cooks = hype + younger

was, by a good margin.
I have done 4 start ups this off season and Jeffery was taken before Cooks in every one.

Pumpnick said:
Pumpnick said:
tdmills said:
12 team ppr

Alshon

Cooks = hype + younger

was, by a good margin.
Not according to DFL June mocks:

Jeffery #11

Cooks # 21

http://dynastyleaguefootball.com/adpdata/2015-adp/?month=6

Last edited by a moderator:
Pumpnick said:
Pumpnick said:
tdmills said:
12 team ppr

Alshon

Cooks = hype + younger

was, by a good margin.
I would take cooks over Jeffrey in a startup. Its about how you feel about those players going forward, not looking back. I think white will be the guy in Chicago very soon while cooks will be a ppr monster going forward. Just my opinion tho but I don't think I am alone with my thinking,..

Pumpnick said:
Pumpnick said:
tdmills said:
12 team ppr

Alshon

Cooks = hype + younger

was, by a good margin.
I would take cooks over Jeffrey in a startup. Its about how you feel about those players going forward, not looking back. I think white will be the guy in Chicago very soon while cooks will be a ppr monster going forward. Just my opinion tho but I don't think I am alone with my thinking,..
That's gambling on 2 things(White being an NFL WR1 over an established star and Cooks being a monster) that haven't happened yet to surpass Jeffery's value.

Funny coincidence, just made this straight-up Cooks deal. Curious to see what people think after reading the Cooks/Jeffery reactions.

12 team PPR devy league.

Gave:

Cooks

Got:

Hopkins

tdmills said:
12 team ppr

Alshon

Jeffery = established, 1400 yard season and 1100 yard season + 10 TD seasonCooks = hype + younger

I get it. Wasn't arguing against any of that, just the logic used in the post I quoted.

Though I do disagree somewhat. Nothing wrong with shooting for the moon with players you believe in sometimes.

Funny coincidence, just made this straight-up Cooks deal. Curious to see what people think after reading the Cooks/Jeffery reactions.

12 team PPR devy league.

Gave:

Cooks

Got:

Hopkins
In PPR, I would rather have Cooks. Not by much though, it would be close. Just expect him to see more possession balls - and thus have more catches - than Hopkins. TDs are too variable to rely on.

12 team PPR devy league.

Gave:

Cooks

Got:

Hopkins
Fairly even. I would prefer Hopkins. Makes sense from both sides, at least not giving away an established top 12 PPR WR in Jeffery based on the theory that a new coaching staff and a rookie being drafted means all bets are now off on him.

Cooks is getting dealed A LOT it seems. All I read is Cooks trades and every one of them I want the other side. Guess I'm not alone in thinking he isn't that special.

No trades in 3 days. Weird.

12 team PPR

Charles for 2016 1 (1-4, was 1.1 this year--1-12 team), Fitz and Donnell.

10 team PPR. Start 2RB, 3WR TE and flex

McCoy

Karlos Williams

Keenan Allen

Eifert

Richard Rodgers

2nd in 2016 (late)

3rd in 2016 (late)

FOR

Abdullah

Joquie Bell

Doug Martin

Jimmy Graham

Jalen Strong

2016 1st (late)

Not even my league. Buddies, I thought it was a big one. Allen was his 5th or 6th WR. Added a bunch of RB depth and upgraded to Graham and now has 4 - firsts next year.

12 team standard

Gave: Jeremy Hill, Cooks, Gates, 2016 second (mid)

Received: Le'veon Bell, D. Parker, Ebron
Am I the only one that thinks this is an ugly trade? Hill and Cooks for Bell would be fair. So Gates and a mid 2nd for Ebronand Parker. That is pretty much Parker for free

12 team PPR 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 flex (RB/WR/TE)

Team A receives: Mark Ingram, Colin Kaepernick, and 2.10

Team B receives: Allen Robinson and Ryan Tannehill

I don't get it...so team B gets the better skill position player and the better QB, for the price of the 2.10?

I don't get it...so team B gets the better skill position player and the better QB, for the price of the 2.10?
The trade was mostly need based for Team A. They had Justin Forsett and Montee Ball starting at RB. None of the bench options really had much potential either. Also, Cam Newton and Tannehill at QB, so the downgrade there didn't mean as much.Team B had a more balanced roster and was able to benefit from the need Team A had.

Same league as the Cooks/Hopkins swap at the top of the page...

12 team PPR devy league, can start 5 WR's

Gave:

Sammy Watkins

Got:

Alshon Jeffery

10 team PPR. Start 2RB, 3WR TE and flex

McCoy

Karlos Williams

Keenan Allen

Eifert

Richard Rodgers

2nd in 2016 (late)

3rd in 2016 (late)

FOR

Abdullah

Joquie Bell

Doug Martin

Jimmy Graham

Jalen Strong

2016 1st (late)

Not even my league. Buddies, I thought it was a big one. Allen was his 5th or 6th WR. Added a bunch of RB depth and upgraded to Graham and now has 4 - firsts next year.
McCoy side pretty easy

Standard 12 team PPR with 1QB/2RB/2WR/1FLEX (RB/WR)

Team A Gave: CJ Anderson

Team B Gave: Randall Cobb
Cobb very easily

ARob and Tannehill and it isn't really close for me

Same league as the Cooks/Hopkins swap at the top of the page...

12 team PPR devy league, can start 5 WR's

Gave:

Sammy Watkins

Got:

Alshon Jeffery
Close enough but I would take Jeffery

12 Team PPR, 20 man roster limit. Start 1/2/3/1/1/1. I am Team A in these deals.

Team A trades Cordarrelle Patterson/Darren Sproles/KC Defense

Team B trades Jeff Janis/Jonas Gray/Seattle D/3rd Rd Pick ( 3.1 to 3.6 )

Note - I had 0 picks in 2016 & the players I gave up/acquired were roster cuts anyways.

Team A trades Breshad Perriman

Team B trades 2016 1st Rd Pick ( Pick 1.1 to 1.6 ) and Paul Richardson

Note - Got Breshad 1.11 in our rookie draft and have plenty of talent at WR and get the worst teams 1st rd pick. Easy decision for me.

Team A trades Joseph Randle/Anquan Bolden

Team B trades Jeremy Maclin/Jordan Cameron/2016 2nd Rd Pick ( 2.6 to 2.12 )

Note - I'm on the side that likes Randle so this one may bite me down the road but at least I now replenished my draft picks in 2016.

Team A trades Kevin White

Team B trades Brandin Cooks

Note - love KWhite but Cooks starts now and see roster below. Felt good at WR to make this now. Cooks starts for me whereas White would be on the bench depending what he shows...

My Roster now....

QB - Andrew Luck/Jay Cutler

RB - LeVeon Bell/Jeremy Hill/Gio Bernard/Tevin Coleman/David Johnson

WR - Alshon Jeffery/T.Y. Hilton/Brandin Cooks/Jeremy Maclin/Martavis Bryant/Davante Adams/Sammie Coates

TE - Jordan Cameron/Delanie Walker

Kicker - Matt Bryant

D - Seattle

2 roster spots for Waivers additions

12 Team PPR Dynasty QRRWWTKD + Flex + SuperFlex, TE Premium, 3 year contracts no salary

Gave: Manuel, Cassel

Got: 2016 2nd (early)

I think this is very nice return for Manuel considering what we know now, which is to say, very little.

Getting more for him later would be difficult, even if he overcomes Taylor and Cassel in camp, as most of my league-mates despise him.

12 Team PPR, 20 man roster limit. Start 1/2/3/1/1/1. I am Team A in these deals.

Team A trades Cordarrelle Patterson/Darren Sproles/KC Defense

Team B trades Jeff Janis/Jonas Gray/Seattle D/3rd Rd Pick ( 3.1 to 3.6 )

Note - I had 0 picks in 2016 & the players I gave up/acquired were roster cuts anyways.

Team A trades Breshad Perriman

Team B trades 2016 1st Rd Pick ( Pick 1.1 to 1.6 ) and Paul Richardson

Note - Got Breshad 1.11 in our rookie draft and have plenty of talent at WR and get the worst teams 1st rd pick. Easy decision for me.

Team A trades Joseph Randle/Anquan Bolden

Team B trades Jeremy Maclin/Jordan Cameron/2016 2nd Rd Pick ( 2.6 to 2.12 )

Note - I'm on the side that likes Randle so this one may bite me down the road but at least I now replenished my draft picks in 2016.

Team A trades Kevin White

Team B trades Brandin Cooks

Note - love KWhite but Cooks starts now and see roster below. Felt good at WR to make this now. Cooks starts for me whereas White would be on the bench depending what he shows...

My Roster now....

QB - Andrew Luck/Jay Cutler

RB - LeVeon Bell/Jeremy Hill/Gio Bernard/Tevin Coleman/David Johnson

WR - Alshon Jeffery/T.Y. Hilton/Brandin Cooks/Jeremy Maclin/Martavis Bryant/Davante Adams/Sammie Coates

TE - Jordan Cameron/Delanie Walker

Kicker - Matt Bryant

D - Seattle

2 roster spots for Waivers additions
You got the better end of all those deals. Then again, you likely know as much.

16 team PPR (1.5 TE) with IDP - start 1 QB, 6 RB/WR/TE, 7 DL/LB/DB (2 pts tackle, 1 assist, 4 sack/Int)

Traded Sankey and 2016 2nd round pick (could be anywhere next year really hard to say right now)

for

Hyde and Mike Davis

Users who are viewing this thread